The Democrat master plan

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Just tell people to work from home since venturing on the streets of places like San Fran are too dangerous due to high crime rates.

It will also eliminate carbon emissions to get to work AND the spread of Covid with people locked down in their homes.

It's the new DNC utopia.

Just tell people to work from home since venturing on the streets of places like San Fran are too dangerous due to high crime rates.

It will also eliminate carbon emissions to get to work AND the spread of Covid with people locked down in their homes.

It's the new DNC utopia.
Great... now every restaurant and bar in that area will lose business....

It's the new DNC utopia.
So, you are whining because SF employees are allowed to work from home? How dare employers look out for their people's safety, amIright?

Nope, by and by all that vacant office space will be bought for pennies on the dollar. The "revitalize" grift money will come in and fortunes will be made......The homeless problem will be dealt with harshly then. Well more like moved to another area the likes of the Blackrocks of the world want.
Realize what you are saying

These are democrats.

There is no future or hope there.

Clear the streets of drug addicts and homeless bums... wash the filth away... arrest people for vagrancy and drug abuse and keep them in jail till they clean up.... and go after the gangsta thugs... you know where they are... and lock them up for 25 years for being in a criminal gang.....
And watch SF make a full recovery....

It's the new DNC utopia.
What about the gulags? How can the bed wetters exterminate us without the gulags?

It's the new DNC utopia.
Most people would rather work from home.

So, you are whining because SF employees are allowed to work from home? How dare employers look out for their people's safety, amIright?
Keeping people safe from the criminals you idiots support, next you ass-wipes will want taxpayer money to help replace all the taxpayer revenue you helped drive out of the cities.

Let me get this straight what YOU are saying. You'd rather have to drive into work than to work from home? Is that right? LOL!
Every study shows that work performance and production drops when employees work from home... and I'm positive that goes double for government workers....

Let me get this straight what YOU are saying. You'd rather have to drive into work than to work from home? Is that right? LOL!
I would like the option instead of being told not to leave my home or not feeling safe enough to leave my home moron.

It's a little thing called freedom, something that makes democrats like you spew bile in a rage.

Forum List

Back