The Democrat Establishment Think They Can Appeal To Trump Voters, They're Sadly Mistaken

I have to believe some of the women in America who voted for Trump are not happy with Republicans doing away with Roe V Wade
Why? What evidence do you have to support this belief?
Because I felt the appeal that Trump had on these idiots. Some small part of me wanted to throw a monkey wrench into the system too. Shake things up. Drain the swamp. I remember him lying on 60 minutes. I knew he was lying but it all sounded very good.

So me being a pro choice person, I didn't think Trump would push for banning abortion. He is a snake and will do whatever it takes to get re elected. And that means he needs to reward the pro life people who showed up for him. They deserve to get their way. THey won politically. The idiots who are pro choice and either voted for Trump or didn't show up need to learn voting has consequences. And they need to learn the differences between the two parties. They need to learn judge appointments matter. Now we have a bunch of corporate cronies on the bench.

I know lots of pro choice women who voted for Trump. They didn't believe him when he said he would punish women who get abortions.

Trump ran a pro life campaign? In the end he left it up to the states. There is no federal abortion policy. How do you feel about the Democrats allowing biological males who identify as females competing and taking prizes and slots from biological femals? Is that not the bigger issue?

Terry Miller, Andraya Yearwood, transgender sprinters, finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut championships

The Supreme Court may challenge Roe V Wade

Democrats are placing a lot of hope in reparations, Medicare for all and all the other giveaways. They are hoping that they can keep painting Trump as a bad president. A large portion of Democrats are praying for an economic collapse or a nuclear war just to insure a win.

The only problem is that most normal people are happiest when taxes are low, unemployment is low. Most normal people understand that free is never free. Most normal people do not want nuclear war. A large percentage of the population is not interested in those always yelling that the sky is falling (in other wards they are not interested in partisan politics) they like their life and want it to continue.
Giveaways? That’s somebody who’s been completely brainwashed.
We paid taxes into Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security for our entire lives. They are not giveaways, they are investments.
Tax cuts for billionaires when the economy is doing really well, those are giveaways.
/——/ Correct on Medicare, Medicaid and SS not being a giveaway. Letting people keep more of their own money is not a giveaway, but Welfare is.

I have to believe some of the women in America who voted for Trump are not happy with Republicans doing away with Roe V Wade
Because I felt the appeal that Trump had on these idiots. Some small part of me wanted to throw a monkey wrench into the system too. Shake things up. Drain the swamp. I remember him lying on 60 minutes. I knew he was lying but it all sounded very good.

So me being a pro choice person, I didn't think Trump would push for banning abortion. He is a snake and will do whatever it takes to get re elected. And that means he needs to reward the pro life people who showed up for him. They deserve to get their way. THey won politically. The idiots who are pro choice and either voted for Trump or didn't show up need to learn voting has consequences. And they need to learn the differences between the two parties. They need to learn judge appointments matter. Now we have a bunch of corporate cronies on the bench.

I know lots of pro choice women who voted for Trump. They didn't believe him when he said he would punish women who get abortions.

Trump ran a pro life campaign? In the end he left it up to the states. There is no federal abortion policy. How do you feel about the Democrats allowing biological males who identify as females competing and taking prizes and slots from biological femals? Is that not the bigger issue?

Terry Miller, Andraya Yearwood, transgender sprinters, finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut championships

Why are we dealing in hypothetical situations. I agree it should be up to the states and I am pro choice as well btw. For different reasons than you but still pro choice. You didn't address my point. How convenient.

Why are we dealing in hypothetical situations. I agree it should be up to the states and I am pro choice as well btw. For different reasons than you but still pro choice. You didn't address my point. How convenient.
I don't think they should let hemales compete against women

I don't think they should let hemales compete against women

But your party does. Sucks right?

You got stupid on abortions. You did not leave well enough alone. The constant demonizing of haf the population and worse is your Waterloo. And frankly even if you gain total power I will relish the death and destruction you will bring back in much greater percentages then under Obama. You of course will have to blame someone. The peaceful and non violent Christians will be first on the list as they are easy. Maybe some will wise up but I do not know. The self hating whites making up crap and getting their 30 pieces of silver will not be forgotten. Time moves from one era to another.

12439420_1174077779269904_7728383188715009817_n.jpg
Democrats are a coalition party that look like America.

Republicans are white.

Period. That’s it, that’s the entire store.

Forum List

Back