Bye Justin!

The left have been inserting phony republicans into GOP elections for a long time...some of them get in...like this double agent of the left....

Not hardly....He's one of the most libertarian members of congress in a "purple" state...Prolly throwing a bone to a local constituency.

In any event, his is a completely harmless stance, since impeachment is going nowhere...Politics is like this.

It’s not the first time he’s gotten a primary challenger.
it will most likely be his last though.

Based on what evidence?
the fact that he sided with the dems ignoring the facts of an attempted coup, I have confidence in his district they will kick him out. I didn't say he would, I said most likely.
MarcATL did I answer his question? you should try it sometime.

Endless amount of RINOS in office means there is an infection of the Repub Party. Either by its own or by the other party or a combination of both. This is painful now.

The left have been inserting phony republicans into GOP elections for a long time...some of them get in...like this double agent of the left....

Not hardly....He's one of the most libertarian members of congress in a "purple" state...Prolly throwing a bone to a local constituency.

In any event, his is a completely harmless stance, since impeachment is going nowhere...Politics is like this.
All of the anti Trump pronouncements and statements from the left are planned and timed....as soon as Trump clears one hurdle and is seemingly headed towards victory some leftist opens his or her clap trap and keeps a negative spin afloat....so Trump can't even take a breath or move his agenda forward....its one negative hit after another...so he by himself may be harmless but he along with all the others are not harmless....its called piling on and that's the lefts strategy.....

How dare him step out of line and not just nod his head on command.

Last thing either party wants is someone that thinks for themselves

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
By election day the DEM party will have eaten itself alive.
The last DEM candidate standing will be so fucking broke and so despised within the party that a significant number of DEM voters won't even bother voting for someone who never got higher than 20% in DEM polls.
Remember that whoever gets the DEM nomination must have at least 80% DEM supporters.

All of the anti Trump pronouncements and statements from the left are planned and timed....as soon as Trump clears one hurdle and is seemingly headed towards victory some leftist opens his or her clap trap and keeps a negative spin afloat....so Trump can't even take a breath or move his agenda forward....its one negative hit after another...so he by himself may be harmless but he along with all the others are not harmless....its called piling on and that's the lefts strategy.....
Yeah, well, people get to have their own opinions....This one is a little fart in the breeze.....Lockstep thinking is for the liberoidals.

I file this one in the same category of Rand Paul endorsing McTurtle in his last election....Just politics.

If you step out of line, you'd better be right.

He's not.

If you step out of line, you'd better be right.

He's not.

He will get re-elected, tramp will not.

Anti Trump republicans are changing their view on Trump because he is doing a great job and has a 90% approval rating from the GOP rank and file....some dems are also praising his work on prison reform and big pharmaceuticals...as well as the pressure on China...dems like those aspects of Trump's agenda...

Forum List

Back