The Democrat Establishment Think They Can Appeal To Trump Voters, They're Sadly Mistaken

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The Democrats are really foolish, foolish, foolish people.

They're actively campaigning to people that voted for Trump.

This is not wise, as these voters are clearly extatic w/his performance, as abysmal as it's been.

Here's a great analysis of what sums up my thoughts on this...

I say, Dems should seek more voters and appeal to the ones that are already looking towards them to solve the country's problems. Republicans hate your guys, no sense wasting one second on them.

What's your thoughts?

I don't see any change in the Democrats election strategy for the past 50 years...

freecandy.jpg

They stick with what they know best.

Chris Wallace is one of the pet Democrats over there. It's to be expected under the new management.

What I find most interesting is that the latest Democrat whine is that there is no need to investigate the origins of the Russia probe. There must be quite a few if them involved, and deep down.

This is not wise, as these voters are clearly extatic w/his performance, as abysmal as it's been.

I say, Dems should seek more voters and appeal to the ones that are already looking towards them to solve the country's problems. Republicans hate your guys, no sense wasting one second on them.

What's your thoughts?

Why would Americans look at the Democrats to solve problems when they’ve spent the first five months in control of the House doing nothing but holding hearings to try and “get“ Trump?

What's your thoughts?

I think HRC's deplorable statement pretty much cemented support from the "conservative" fence sitters for DJT. No matter how bad the economy, how bad his foreign policy decisions, how bad he treats immigrants, or how bad his appointments, they will support him no matter what. So yeah, democrats are wasting their money and time.

What's your thoughts?

We've spent a lifetime watching your party gut this nationally financially, morally, and ethically....of course we'd never vote for another commiecrat. BTW, your cartoon of a "typical" Trump voter is hilarious....we're all better looking, smarter, richer, and have bedded more pretty women than anybody on your dismal side of the fence.

Last edited:
Biden phones!

Trade in those old-fashioned free Obama phones you probably never got for the new and improved Biden phones! Biden phones are better but just as free. And so you don’t get confused and throw out the wrong one, Biden phones are white, thus easy to see, and shortly they’ll all look alike to you anyway.

Biden phones!

Trade in those old-fashioned free Obama phones you probably never got for the new and improved Biden phones! Biden phones are better but just as free. And so you don’t get confused and throw out the wrong one, Biden phones are white, thus easy to see, and shortly they’ll all look alike to you anyway.
Trump phones all come with a pre recorded message to buy Trump inc. stuff...

Their main concern is to get rid of Trump. Their so-call "Mission Impossible" is soon to be "Mission Denied".

With Biden they may get back some of the saner voters but as long as the swingers are emotively charged with nationalism it is a waste of time..They also need to promote an agenda and a plank not just empty promises like Mexico paying for a wall on the US border or free college..

Democrats are placing a lot of hope in reparations, Medicare for all and all the other giveaways. They are hoping that they can keep painting Trump as a bad president. A large portion of Democrats are praying for an economic collapse or a nuclear war just to insure a win.

The only problem is that most normal people are happiest when taxes are low, unemployment is low. Most normal people understand that free is never free. Most normal people do not want nuclear war. A large percentage of the population is not interested in those always yelling that the sky is falling (in other wards they are not interested in partisan politics) they like their life and want it to continue.

What's your thoughts?

I’m pretty depressed at Perez and Ellison being the head of the Democratic Party. Democrats should go everywhere to look for more voters. And they should be educating Hispanic and black voters that haven’t voted because they feel they have no voice. Without the vote they truly have no voice. Black Americans died for the right to vote. And even though Republicans are working tirelessly to take away that right, I’m not seeing the fight back. Why not?
I know it’s early in the election process and that they haven’t even started the debate’s.
But with Perez saying no debates on Fox, it’s like he’s working for Trump.

What's your thoughts?

Marc,

The biggest mistake to make is to presume that GOP voters are like that guy or even over half the posters on this forum. The fight is not really on the internet but the internet is bleeding into mainstream conservative (i.e. Fox)... I think the Dems should be on Fox.. Line them up and go on, very hard to call you evil when you are on looking for money for sick kids.

Just ask normal questions of there viewers, give the other side, why should you be worried about healthcare insurance for your kids? The rest of the first world isn't and these guys keep on telling us we are greater... Why does US have higher poverty when we are supposed to be richer?
New One: Why would my sin or daughter risk being killed because Saudi Arabia/Israel want a proxy war with Iran?

You won't win the hardcore over but the hardcore will eventually over reach... You can only keep on calling someone a Communist for so long until someone goes, they aren't Communists, they just want everyone to have proper access to affordable healthcare...

When Democrats say that this type of Police action needs to be investigated
https://nypost.com/2018/12/10/nypd-boss-video-of-cops-snatching-baby-from-mom-is-very-disturbing/
Let the far right try and defend them

At the end of the day a vast majority of people are reasonable and caring, the way to screw that is misinformation, the hardcore you see have been so misinformed at this stage they now are refusing to accept reasoned debate with evidence.. The only way they change is when moderate GOP stand up and say you have to listen but at this moment that side has been ousted or silenced...

Democrats are placing a lot of hope in reparations, Medicare for all and all the other giveaways. They are hoping that they can keep painting Trump as a bad president. A large portion of Democrats are praying for an economic collapse or a nuclear war just to insure a win.

The only problem is that most normal people are happiest when taxes are low, unemployment is low. Most normal people understand that free is never free. Most normal people do not want nuclear war. A large percentage of the population is not interested in those always yelling that the sky is falling (in other wards they are not interested in partisan politics) they like their life and want it to continue.
Giveaways? That’s somebody who’s been completely brainwashed.
We paid taxes into Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security for our entire lives. They are not giveaways, they are investments.
Tax cuts for billionaires when the economy is doing really well, those are giveaways.

How much do you pay for air?

What's your thoughts?

Marc,

The biggest mistake to make is to presume that GOP voters are like that guy or even over half the posters on this forum. The fight is not really on the internet but the internet is bleeding into mainstream conservative (i.e. Fox)... I think the Dems should be on Fox.. Line them up and go on, very hard to call you evil when you are on looking for money for sick kids.

Just ask normal questions of there viewers, give the other side, why should you be worried about healthcare insurance for your kids? The rest of the first world isn't and these guys keep on telling us we are greater... Why does US have higher poverty when we are supposed to be richer?
New One: Why would my sin or daughter risk being killed because Saudi Arabia/Israel want a proxy war with Iran?

You won't win the hardcore over but the hardcore will eventually over reach... You can only keep on calling someone a Communist for so long until someone goes, they aren't Communists, they just want everyone to have proper access to affordable healthcare...

When Democrats say that this type of Police action needs to be investigated
https://nypost.com/2018/12/10/nypd-boss-video-of-cops-snatching-baby-from-mom-is-very-disturbing/
Let the far right try and defend them

At the end of the day a vast majority of people are reasonable and caring, the way to screw that is misinformation, the hardcore you see have been so misinformed at this stage they now are refusing to accept reasoned debate with evidence.. The only way they change is when moderate GOP stand up and say you have to listen but at this moment that side has been ousted or silenced...

If you vote for a party that works overtime to hurt the majority of Americans, then you are voting to hurt the majority of Americans.
You made a choice when you voted to hurt Americans.
And all the Republican party’s policies are designed to hurt most of the American people. They are designed only to protect millionaires and billionaires.

Biden phones!

Wow! What s sidesplitter! Your’re here all week, I hope?

Biden phones!

Wow! What s sidesplitter! Your’re here all week, I hope?
It’s ironic because it’s so close to the truth. What Trump does Trump does for Trump.

With Biden they may get back some of the saner voters

Why would anyone of sound mind want to support Joe Biden after his well-dressed, stand-around "Look, I'm the poodle" antics for his erstwhile Messiah, who accomplished nothing of benefit to the Republic, but instead forwarded our enemies?

Be specific as to any policy successes.

With Biden they may get back some of the saner voters

Why would anyone of sound mind want to support Joe Biden after his well-dressed, stand-around "Look, I'm the poodle" antics for his erstwhile Messiah, who accomplished nothing of benefit to the Republic, but instead forwarded our enemies?

Be specific as to any policy successes.
Besides working in Congress what else does a VP do?

Forum List

Back