The Decline of Morality

Exodus 22:18 Do not allow a sorceress to live. (same as a witch)

Leviticus 20:27 'A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them

Exodus is part of the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible), and Leviticus is a manual for Jewish priests.

Why are you as a supposedly good Muslim using that book? What? Yours doesn't have anything in it, or, is it that it's so mixed up that you can't find it?

Try again dude.........it's not your religion that you're using, actually, it's the very religion that you speak out so vociferously against (Judaism).

Besides, do you know the difference between magic and miracles? Magic is using spiritual force for your own means without sharing, miracles are using spiritual force to enrich everyone.

And.....you can't do it with a mind as closed as yours.

Last edited:
Magic is evil and is from satan

Miracles are from God

Big difference!!!!

What determines good and evil there clownshoes? You?

It states in the Torah that if it is used to benefit yourself only, it's selfish and therefore evil. If you utilize it to benefit others, it is sharing and therefore good.

You really gotta pull yourself out of your narrow chasm of a mind.

yea right, dude.. aarons rod sure was just a miracle and NOT magic!

:lol:

dogma junkies.. psheesh...

Magic is evil and is from satan

Miracles are from God

Big difference!!!!

Y'know, that reminds me of a conversation I had with my best friend, whose mother is a Jehovah's Witness. She was telling him how "evil" the Harry Potter books were, because the characters use magic, and magic is bad, bad, BAD! It all comes from Satan. I asked him if she ever prayed before eating to ask God to bless her food. He said, "Of course", and I then asked what she thought she was doing at that moment, if not magic. After all, she's petitioning a supernatural entity to perform a specific act for her by means of power she cannot herself access.

He was very quiet for a moment, then asked me if I could repeat that so he could write it down and use it on his mom the next time she started in. ;)

I agree that there's a rather large difference involved regarding which supernatural entity you petition, though.

Jews eat Kosher according to the Torah and Levitical dietary laws.

Muslims eat Halal according to Quranic dietary Laws.

Neither Jews or Muslims "bless" their food, because they are eating religiously correct.

They instead Thank God "for" the food.

Christians on the other hand, eat all kinds of foods that both God and Jesus deemed unclean. So they "bless" the food in order to spiritually purify it.

Neither Jews or Muslims "bless" their food, because they are eating religiously correct.

Christians on the other hand, eat all kinds of foods that both God and Jesus deemed unclean. So they "bless" the food in order to spiritually purify it.

Sorry, but that isn't true. And I have extremely limited patience with people pompously presuming to "educate" me on the practices of my religion, which they don't share, so tread carefully.

By whose moral standard?

By any moral standard you care to name.

As long as you apply the same moral standard across the ages, you'll very quickly realize what a goofy claim it is that our "morals" are worse than in the past.

Wrong answer yet again Sucking Moron. You really are showing your ass today........

The Jews DO ask HaShem to bless their food. Matter of fact, they have quite a few prayers for very specific things.

Again.....you really should study things before opening your festering gob you twit.

What I posted was correct :cool:

Uhhhh...........no.

What you posted was a bunch of bullshit that you thought was fact, because your small brain can't hold much.

Jews DO ask HaShem to bless their food. They also ask Him to bless them in the morning when they wash their hands.

You stated that because their food was kosher, they didn't ask to have it blessed.

Wrong again moron. You musta been a window licker on the short bus. And oh yeah poser......quit using my phrase that I tell you when I state that I know your religion better than you.

You don't know shit.

Now, now, biker...he does know shit...he posts it on here all the friggin time.

My post was correct! :eusa_angel:

I have no idea what phrases you are talking about? :confused:

Paranoid??? :eek:

No, your post was incorrect, because your statement that Jews don't ask God to bless their food was false, and therefore, incorrect.

The phrase that I was talking about was when you told the other person that you knew their religion better than they do. That's what I've been telling you, ya failed Christian Islamist convert 'tard.

Forum List

Back