The debt limit!

When the rich send their tax cuts overseas, only to benefit that tax recipient, how is that not welfare?
What happens when the rich are forced to send 3 million business visas home and hire Americans?

I don’t care about tax cuts when everyone I know either got a great raise or regained their careers.
If you live in a inter-generational slum I understand your point of view.
They got a raise? Who's paying that money back with interest? The tooth Fairy?

Where are your numbers by corporation…
Bill Gates hates Trump for forcing Gates to hire Americans.
Try reading the news once in a while.
3 million business visas sent back to India.
The Vulture Chart are my numbers. The chart no one can or will dispute with documentation.

They got a raise? Who's paying that money back with interest? The tooth Fairy?
Where the hell do you live where you never meet a professional who regained their career and where no one is a White Collar worker?

Forced? I didn't force them to go overseas, their greed did that.
You are too emotionally invested to have a discussion with.
I already agreed with you but you obviously live in an impoverished area.

Where the hell do you live where you never meet a professional who regained their career and where no one is a White Collar worker?
That's not answering my question. Instead you are asking what if? That's worth two shits in a bucket chief. That money still needs to be paid back with interest while you fantasize about white collar workers. LOL! That's hilarious.

That's not answering my question. Instead you are asking what if? That's worth two shits in a bucket chief. That money still needs to be paid back with interest while you fantasize about white collar workers. LOL! That's hilarious.
Congress must stop borrowing, raise taxes and get voted out of office.

You too emotional invested to have a discussion with.
I already agreed with you but you obviously live in an impoverished area.
Right! When in doubt, and your own argument got diluted, it's the other guy who is too emotional.

I realize you were trying to agree, but fantasy won't fix it the problem, nor will my invented emotional broken down state of mind.

How about the electricians, plumbers and carpenters who make over 100K a year who were replaced by Mexicans?
Trump gave them back their professions.

Right! When in doubt, and your own argument got diluted, it's the other guy who is too emotional.

I realize you were trying to agree, but fantasy won't fix it the problem, nor will my invented emotional broken down state of mind.
We need build back better like we need syphyllis.

We need build back better like we need syphyllis.
Without roads and bridges to burn that gas, Syphyllis might just get the last say. Cut certain programs, maybe. But don't expect the rich to be charitable with all that cash overseas. They don't need us. After they get that cash, they never will.

How about the electricians, plumbers and carpenters who make over 100K a year who were replaced by Mexicans?
Trump gave them back their professions.
Not where I live. When I go to Home Depot, the Mexican vans are ligned up in the parking lot like a convoy buying construction material with Julio's name on the side. I've recently been across the country several times, and every construction site is 90% latin. North and south.

Not where I live. When I go to Home Depot, the Mexican vans are ligned up in the parking lot like a convoy buying construction material with Julio's name on the side. I've recently been across the country several times, and every construction site is 90% latin. North and south.
It’s been the same here since Biden became President.
How do feel about Americans being replaced by trespassers?

Just YELL "IMMIGRATION" or "Federales" and watch the hilarity ensue.

326566052_704789411196814_2201823725899642418_n.jpg

Forum List

Back