The debt limit!

Borrowing from the Fed sounds more gentle than cutting budgets or raising taxes.
I only buy what I can afford; why doesn’t Congress do the same?
Cutting off your own foot with that argument I see. Borrowing from the Fed. Right, money we agreed to pay back. Like tax cuts going to the wealthy we decided to pay back that increased our spending.

Cutting off your own foot with that argument I see. Borrowing from the Fed. Right, money we agreed to pay back. Like tax cuts going to the wealthy we decided to pay back that increased our spending.
You’re missing the context.
If you need to borrow, don’t borrow…raise taxes and be voted out.

It’s simple and it happened…
Cut taxes and hire only Americans.
It worked.
Cutting taxes and sending that money to the Cayman Islands is not hiring Americans. Your rhetorical nonsense is noted. I already linked the truth about this to you before, and you conveniently ignored that reality.

Why am I borrowing $2 trillion dollars of the countries money to pay the wealthy that I have to make up?

Why is it you can't understand the difference between "paying" the wealthy and just not taking as much from them?

Why am I borrowing $2 trillion dollars of the countries money to pay the wealthy that I have to make up?
Your partisanship lowers your IQ…
The US economy became false when the rich were exempt from rewarding workers.
In fact, millions of Americans were screwed since Reagan as the wealthy became wealthier and the middle class shrank.
Trump changed that for the forgotten and all of your posts won’t change that fact.
If the Americans that were paying taxes prior to 1980 realized employed we would have paid off the Fed.

Cutting taxes and sending that money to the Cayman Islands is not hiring Americans. Your rhetorical nonsense is noted. I already linked the truth about this to you before, and you conveniently ignored that reality.
I agree but the Cayman Islands became popular due to Reagan.

Explain to us in detail, :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:, how a tax cut going to the wealthy who do not need it, is not welfare?

Because welfare is giving something to people they never had before like food, housing, medical care and so on. Tax cuts are not welfare unless you believe the leftist philosophy that all money made belongs to government, and what they allow you to keep is a gift from them to you.

Borrowing from the Fed sounds more gentle than cutting budgets or raising taxes.
I only buy what I can afford; why doesn’t Congress do the same?
A $2 trillion dollar Republican lead tax cut, and you're asking me? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A $2 trillion dollar Republican lead tax cut, and you're asking me? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I don’t care about tax cuts when everyone I know either got a great raise or regained their careers.
If you live in a inter-generational slum I understand your point of view.

I agree but the Cayman Islands became popular due to Reagan.
And that doesn't change a fucking thing. It's still the same screw the little guy tactic. With Reagan, Citizens United, look the other way Democrats, Bush, Trump, nothing has changed. I posted up the vulture chart on here a thousand times proving that it's the wealthy controlling our money, our wages, and our lives. And tax cuts is that continum that is responsible for a huge amount of our debt. Folks, wake the hell up.

And that doesn't change a fucking thing. It's still the same screw the little guy tactic. With Reagan, Citizens United, look the other way Democrats, Bush, Trump, nothing has changed. I posted up the vulture chart on here a thousand times proving that it's the wealthy controlling our money, our wages, and our lives. And tax cuts is that continum that is responsible for a huge amount of our debt. Folks, wake the hell up.
It changed under Trump and I know too many minorities who disagree with with you.

Forum List

Back