The debate is OVER

The quotes are still there above and I am still waiting for you to tell me where you see the word "projected" in them.

That quote comes directly from YOUR politifact link, the second sentence under the heading "Surplus/deficit."

Despite $1 billion surplus, group says Scott Walker raising state deficit while borrowing is at record high | PolitiFact Wisconsin

When caught lying, the Right play dumb because they have convinced themselves if they are too STUPID to know they are lying, then they are telling the truth, ala St Ronnie.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

EdtheIgnorant - it's 3 posts later and the quotes are still there and I'm still waiting for you to tell me where it says projected in them.

Furthermore, I'm still waiting for your ignorant and lying ass to explain why you are running away from this story. The Dumbocrats built high debt and high unemployment in Wisconsin. Scott Walker came in and in just a few years, completely turned the state around - putting people back to work and taking the Wisconsin debt and turning it into a surplus (actual or projected).

The fact that you won't answer proves that you are the :asshole:

While you work on a way to spin it out of desperation, I'll post those quotes again from above for a FOURTH time:

The statement contains an element of truth in that state borrowing is at an all-time high -- but, flush with a nearly $1 billion surplus, it’s clear the state does not have a budget deficit.

Despite $1 billion surplus, group says Scott Walker raising state deficit while borrowing is at record high | PolitiFact Wisconsin

(Please point out to me where it says PROJECTED...I'll wait)
The perpetual dumb act! Do you really think nobody can see your own link says the "surplus" is a PROJECTION that will materialize by 2015???? Not only that, as you can see the word "projected" in your politifact link is itself a link to the source of the $1 trillion surplus estimate cited and it repeatedly says it is a PROJECTION!!!!!!!!!

From your above politifact link:
Walker proposed the cuts after the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau in mid-January 2014 projected that the state will see, mostly as a result of higher-than-expected tax collections, a $977 million surplus by the time the current two-year budget cycle ends in June 2015.

And from the linked pdf:

Early each year, this office conducts a review of the status of the state's general fund and presents its findings to the Legislature. In even-numbered years, the analysis includes an examination of economic forecasts and tax collection and expenditure data of the current fiscal year, and projections for each fiscal year of the current biennium. We have now completed that review.
Based upon our analysis, we project the closing, gross general fund balance at the end of this biennium (June 30, 2015) to be $1,041.6 million. This is $911.9 million above the $129.7 million balance that was estimated prior to our review. The estimated $129.7 million balance includes all bills enacted to date in this legislative session (through 2013 Act 116).
The additional $911.9 million is the net result of: (1) an $892.7 million increase in estimated tax collections; (2) an $18.4 million decrease in departmental revenues; (3) a $21.6 million decrease in sum sufficient appropriation expenditures; and (4) a $16.0 million increase in estimated lapses to the general fund.
The following table reflects the general fund condition statement, which incorporates our revenue and expenditure projections.

WHEN did the collapse of the economy occur?

WHEN did America become a borrow and spend nation?

The direct answer to your question is - when the cancer known as liberalism was formed.

But a more thorough answer is that is an absurd and desperate question which doesn't even make sense. There is no "when" that even remotely applies to this issue. Just because your predecessor did something, that means you have to do it?!? Really? If GWB made America a "borrow and spend" that means Obama must continue doing it?

This is absolutely as stupid as a serial killer telling a court "hey, I'm not the first serial killer. Tell me your honor - WHEN did people become serial killers?". As if previous people doing the same thing somehow excuses his murders. You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You asked how the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy and I answered. You had no response. Like all Dumbocrats, you were completely unaware of the fact that the U.S. is refusing to give gold back to the nations who own it (a simply criminal act by Obama). Because you're not mature enough to admit when you're wrong, you ask "when did America become a borrow and spend nation" as if that somehow excuses the Dumbocrats reckless and criminal behavior.

So you don't know when the economy collapsed or when America became a borrow and spend nation.

We all know the answer to both - we became a spending nation (tax & spend or borrow and spend) with the rise of the cancer known as liberalism.

Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy when they took over in 2009.

Any other questions?

That quote comes directly from YOUR politifact link, the second sentence under the heading "Surplus/deficit."

When caught lying, the Right play dumb because they have convinced themselves if they are too STUPID to know they are lying, then they are telling the truth, ala St Ronnie.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

EdtheIgnorant - it's 3 posts later and the quotes are still there and I'm still waiting for you to tell me where it says projected in them.

Furthermore, I'm still waiting for your ignorant and lying ass to explain why you are running away from this story. The Dumbocrats built high debt and high unemployment in Wisconsin. Scott Walker came in and in just a few years, completely turned the state around - putting people back to work and taking the Wisconsin debt and turning it into a surplus (actual or projected).

While you work on a way to spin it out of desperation, I'll post those quotes again from above for a FOURTH time:

The statement contains an element of truth in that state borrowing is at an all-time high -- but, flush with a nearly $1 billion surplus, it’s clear the state does not have a budget deficit.

The perpetual dumb act! Do you really think nobody can see your own link says the "surplus" is a PROJECTION that will materialize by 2015???? Not only that, as you can see the word "projected" in your politifact link is itself a link to the source of the $1 trillion surplus estimate cited and it repeatedly says it is a PROJECTION!!!!!!!!!

Walker proposed the cuts after the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau in mid-January 2014 projected that the state will see, mostly as a result of higher-than-expected tax collections, a $977 million surplus by the time the current two-year budget cycle ends in June 2015.

And from the linked pdf:

Early each year, this office conducts a review of the status of the state's general fund and presents its findings to the Legislature. In even-numbered years, the analysis includes an examination of economic forecasts and tax collection and expenditure data of the current fiscal year, and projections for each fiscal year of the current biennium. We have now completed that review.
Based upon our analysis, we project the closing, gross general fund balance at the end of this biennium (June 30, 2015) to be $1,041.6 million. This is $911.9 million above the $129.7 million balance that was estimated prior to our review. The estimated $129.7 million balance includes all bills enacted to date in this legislative session (through 2013 Act 116).
The additional $911.9 million is the net result of: (1) an $892.7 million increase in estimated tax collections; (2) an $18.4 million decrease in departmental revenues; (3) a $21.6 million decrease in sum sufficient appropriation expenditures; and (4) a $16.0 million increase in estimated lapses to the general fund.
The following table reflects the general fund condition statement, which incorporates our revenue and expenditure projections.

The funny thing with you junior is that it's not an act - you're just perpetually dumb. I've posted the quotes over and over and over and you're incapable of showing me where it says "projected" in the quotes that I used.

Furthermore, you're incapable of explaining how it matters that it is "projected" if in fact it is - it still illustrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that liberal policy creates poverty and misery while conservative policy creates prosperity.

Gave over junior.

The direct answer to your question is - when the cancer known as liberalism was formed.

But a more thorough answer is that is an absurd and desperate question which doesn't even make sense. There is no "when" that even remotely applies to this issue. Just because your predecessor did something, that means you have to do it?!? Really? If GWB made America a "borrow and spend" that means Obama must continue doing it?

This is absolutely as stupid as a serial killer telling a court "hey, I'm not the first serial killer. Tell me your honor - WHEN did people become serial killers?". As if previous people doing the same thing somehow excuses his murders. You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You asked how the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy and I answered. You had no response. Like all Dumbocrats, you were completely unaware of the fact that the U.S. is refusing to give gold back to the nations who own it (a simply criminal act by Obama). Because you're not mature enough to admit when you're wrong, you ask "when did America become a borrow and spend nation" as if that somehow excuses the Dumbocrats reckless and criminal behavior.

So you don't know when the economy collapsed or when America became a borrow and spend nation.

We all know the answer to both - we became a spending nation (tax & spend or borrow and spend) with the rise of the cancer known as liberalism.

Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy when they took over in 2009.

Any other questions?
Do you really think you can turn the cancer of "borrow and spend" Reaganism into Liberalism??? :cuckoo: It was St Ronnie who turned this nation from a creditor into a debtor, and you know it.

Really? You really want to go there EdtheIgnorant? Lets take a look at the Dumbocrats greatest hits?

(Note how these Dumbocrat assholes point at the camera and are adamant about their statement while knowingly LYING to the American people)

Bill Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
[ame=http://youtu.be/KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

Barack Obama: "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, of you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
[ame=http://youtu.be/qpa-5JdCnmo]36 Times Obama Said You Could Keep Your Health Care Plan - YouTube[/ame]

Harry Reid: "I have never come to the floor, to the best of my recollection, I have never said a word about the examples Republicans have given with regards to Obamacare"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefN-QvOPXY]Harry Reid Says He Never Called ObamaCare Stories Lies - YouTube[/ame]

And that is why EdtheIgnorant is the perfect Dumnocrat. He's a parasite and he lies about everything. Once again, you've been owned with facts junior.

It's amazing how quickly the Dumbocrats run when you post video which is difficult for them to twist and distort... :lol:

And from the linked pdf:

The funny thing with you junior is that it's not an act - you're just perpetually dumb. I've posted the quotes over and over and over and you're incapable of showing me where it says "projected" in the quotes that I used.

Furthermore, you're incapable of explaining how it matters that it is "projected" if in fact it is - it still illustrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that liberal policy creates poverty and misery while conservative policy creates prosperity.

Gave over junior.
Just because you left out where your source said they were projections does not mean your source didn't say they were projections. Your quote did not say they were "real" either!

And "projections" are just that and things can change, they can be fallen short or exceeded. Remember when the GOP Congress proudly PROJECTED surpluses as far as the eye can see during the Clinton administration but then the Bush Regime came in and it has been nothing but deficits as far as the eye can see. Projections are not always realized.

Last edited:

Any other questions?

Yea, one. Let's be clear...YOU are you saying the world economy didn't collapse before Obama took office?

Any other questions?

Yea, one. Let's be clear...YOU are you saying the world economy didn't collapse before Obama took office?

Yes - lets be clear...

Unemployment
2008 (final year of George Bush): 5%
2009 (first year of Barack Obama): 7.8%

Homes
2008 Median Home Sale Price (final year of George Bush): $232,400
2009 Median Home Sale Price (first year of Barack Obama): $208,600

Gasoline
2008 (final day of George Bush): $1.85
2014 (today): $3.69

National Debt
2008 (final year of George Bush): $10 trillion
2014 (today): $17 trillion

A scorecard on the economy under Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Barack Obama Economy

Any other questions?

Yes - lets be clear...

Unemployment

Homes

Gasoline
Notice the dishonesty of the Right! For UI and Homes the Right use the yearly average, but for Gas suddenly the yearly average is worthless. Why, because it doesn't look good for the Bush Regime.

Gasoline
2008 (final year of George Bush): $3.16
2009 (first year of Barack Obama): $1.74

Any other questions?

Yes - lets be clear...

Unemployment

Homes

Gasoline

National Debt

Barack Obama Economy

You truly are a HACK. You would charge the ER doctor with murder if he didn't save the life of a shooting victim wheeled into the operating room. The financial crisis TOTALLY OCCURRED under Bush. NONE of it occurred under Obama...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA...

Timeline: Key events in financial crisis

The Financial Crisis Timeline

Starting in 2007...

OB-YX856_wsj091_G_20130916145022.jpg

Yes - lets be clear...

Unemployment

Homes

Gasoline

National Debt

Barack Obama Economy

You truly are a HACK. You would charge the ER doctor with murder if he didn't save the life of a shooting victim wheeled into the operating room. The financial crisis TOTALLY OCCURRED under Bush. NONE of it occurred under Obama...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA...

Timeline: Key events in financial crisis

The Financial Crisis Timeline

Starting in 2007...

OB-YX856_wsj091_G_20130916145022.jpg

True.

The OP is once again confirmed to be an ignorant partisan hack.

Yes - lets be clear...

Unemployment

Homes

Gasoline

National Debt

Barack Obama Economy

You truly are a HACK. You would charge the ER doctor with murder if he didn't save the life of a shooting victim wheeled into the operating room.

When the doctor never graduated medical school, is unqualified to be a doctor, spit in the wound to infect it, then packed the wound with dirt to lock in the spit, pushed LSD instead of morphine, puts the patient on carbon dioxide instead of oxygen, and then forced everyone out of the room and never came back because he wanted to play basketball and travel the world on vacation (as Barack did when he skipped EVERY jobs council meeting he scheduled) - then yes, I would rightfully charge the ER doctor with murder because he negligently CAUSED the death, not the shooting.

The only partisan HACK here is you. And the best part is, you know it. That's why you're always so angry. Because you know the facts show that the Dumbocrats policy bankrupts and collapses cities (Detroit), states (California), and nations (Cuba, U.S.S.R., Camnodia, Greece, U.S.A..). Meanwhile, the facts show that conservative policy creates prosperity U.S. (when Dumbocrats are not in charge), Wisconsin, Texas, North Dakota.

The financial crisis TOTALLY OCCURRED under Bush. NONE of it occurred under Obama...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA...

The numbers there are listed and backed up with links. If Bush collapsed the world economy in 2007, how do you explain that unemployment was 5% for most of his term, and topped out somewhere around 7.5% while it hit 10% under Barack Obama and has never been below 8% (except when Obama provides false numbers to the people as the press PROVED he did before the election)? How do you explain that gas was a $1.84 per gallon the day Obama was inaugurated and stands at an astounding $3.69 a gallon now (or a staggering 95%).

Sorry chief, but things were fine until the self-professed communist came in and told the world "....and I think the way you do that is to spread the wealth" and then started spreading the wealth, creating collapse. And just as communism collapsed the former U.S.S.R., it collapsed the world economy because Barack is an ignorant idealist who was brainwashed by daddy.

Yes - lets be clear...

Unemployment

Homes

Gasoline
Notice the dishonesty of the Right! For UI and Homes the Right use the yearly average, but for Gas suddenly the yearly average is worthless. Why, because it doesn't look good for the Bush Regime.

Gasoline
2008 (final year of George Bush): $3.16
2009 (first year of Barack Obama): $1.74

On the day Barack Obama took office, has was $1.84 per gallon junior. That is an indisputable fact. It was at that price because Bush opened the reserves (it's called supply and demand). Obama then took typical Dumbocrat action and reversed course - blocking drilling and closing the reserves. He created a shortage and now prices are 95% higher than the prices he was handed on the first day in office.

These are the facts. And they are indisputable.

So, Poodle, how come Romney lost if all these things are true.

Oh, wait, don't tell me. You're answer will involve the words

Communist
Moocher
Low information voter (you heard that on Talk Radio)

Voter Fraud (the darkies got to vote!)
The Lamestream Media.

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, here's the reality. Most AMericans realized how badly Bush fucked up everything. SO why the Democrats were proud to parade Bill Clinton at their convention, the GOP hid Bush like the uncle who got sent to prison.

And all Romney had to offer was more of the same shit that got us into this mess to start with. More war, more tax cuts for rich people, more deregulation.

Yes - lets be clear...

Unemployment

Homes

Gasoline

National Debt

Barack Obama Economy

You truly are a HACK. You would charge the ER doctor with murder if he didn't save the life of a shooting victim wheeled into the operating room.

When the doctor never graduated medical school, is unqualified to be a doctor, spit in the wound to infect it, then packed the wound with dirt to lock in the spit, pushed LSD instead of morphine, puts the patient on carbon dioxide instead of oxygen, and then forced everyone out of the room and never came back because he wanted to play basketball and travel the world on vacation (as Barack did when he skipped EVERY jobs council meeting he scheduled) - then yes, I would rightfully charge the ER doctor with murder because he negligently CAUSED the death, not the shooting.

The only partisan HACK here is you. And the best part is, you know it. That's why you're always so angry. Because you know the facts show that the Dumbocrats policy bankrupts and collapses cities (Detroit), states (California), and nations (Cuba, U.S.S.R., Camnodia, Greece, U.S.A..). Meanwhile, the facts show that conservative policy creates prosperity U.S. (when Dumbocrats are not in charge), Wisconsin, Texas, North Dakota.

The financial crisis TOTALLY OCCURRED under Bush. NONE of it occurred under Obama...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA...

The numbers there are listed and backed up with links. If Bush collapsed the world economy in 2007, how do you explain that unemployment was 5% for most of his term, and topped out somewhere around 7.5% while it hit 10% under Barack Obama and has never been below 8% (except when Obama provides false numbers to the people as the press PROVED he did before the election)? How do you explain that gas was a $1.84 per gallon the day Obama was inaugurated and stands at an astounding $3.69 a gallon now (or a staggering 95%).

Sorry chief, but things were fine until the self-professed communist came in and told the world "....and I think the way you do that is to spread the wealth" and then started spreading the wealth, creating collapse. And just as communism collapsed the former U.S.S.R., it collapsed the world economy because Barack is an ignorant idealist who was brainwashed by daddy.

If things were 'fine' before Obama, WHY did Congress pass the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) in 2008?

Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.

If things were 'fine' before Obama, WHY did we lose 2.6 million jobs in 2008?

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The hemorrhaging of American jobs accelerated at a record pace at the end of 2008, bringing the year's total job losses to 2.6 million or the highest level in more than six decades.

A sobering U.S. Labor Department jobs report Friday showed the economy lost 524,000 jobs in December and 1.9 million in the year's final four months, after the credit crisis began in September.

"We're seeing a complete unraveling of the labor market and are on track for getting beyond 10% unemployment," said Lawrence Mishel, president of the Economic Policy Institute.

The total number of unemployed Americans rose by 632,000 to 11.1 million.

November, in which 584,000 jobs were lost, and December marked the first time in the 70-year history of the report in which the economy lost more than 500,000 jobs in consecutive months.

chart_job_losses.03.jpg
chart_top_ann_losses2.03.jpg

recovery_chart_march.png

You have moved way beyond a hack. You are an ignorant moron who can't face the truth.

How state governors rank on their job-growth record

On Numbers has ranked 45 of the nation's 50 governors according to their records for private-sector employment growth. The five governors who took office earlier this year have not been ranked.

MfjCmYq.png

you truly are a hack. You would charge the er doctor with murder if he didn't save the life of a shooting victim wheeled into the operating room.

when the doctor never graduated medical school, is unqualified to be a doctor, spit in the wound to infect it, then packed the wound with dirt to lock in the spit, pushed lsd instead of morphine, puts the patient on carbon dioxide instead of oxygen, and then forced everyone out of the room and never came back because he wanted to play basketball and travel the world on vacation (as barack did when he skipped every jobs council meeting he scheduled) - then yes, i would rightfully charge the er doctor with murder because he negligently caused the death, not the shooting.

The only partisan hack here is you. And the best part is, you know it. That's why you're always so angry. Because you know the facts show that the dumbocrats policy bankrupts and collapses cities (detroit), states (california), and nations (cuba, u.s.s.r., camnodia, greece, u.s.a..). Meanwhile, the facts show that conservative policy creates prosperity u.s. (when dumbocrats are not in charge), wisconsin, texas, north dakota.

the financial crisis totally occurred under bush. None of it occurred under obama...zero, zilch, nada...

the numbers there are listed and backed up with links. If bush collapsed the world economy in 2007, how do you explain that unemployment was 5% for most of his term, and topped out somewhere around 7.5% while it hit 10% under barack obama and has never been below 8% (except when obama provides false numbers to the people as the press proved he did before the election)? How do you explain that gas was a $1.84 per gallon the day obama was inaugurated and stands at an astounding $3.69 a gallon now (or a staggering 95%).

Sorry chief, but things were fine until the self-professed communist came in and told the world "....and i think the way you do that is to spread the wealth" and then started spreading the wealth, creating collapse. And just as communism collapsed the former u.s.s.r., it collapsed the world economy because barack is an ignorant idealist who was brainwashed by daddy.

if things were 'fine' before obama, why did congress pass the troubled asset relief program (tarp) in 2008?

Troubled asset relief program (tarp) is a program of the united states government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by u.s. President george w. Bush on october 3, 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis.

If things were 'fine' before obama, why did we lose 2.6 million jobs in 2008?

New york (cnnmoney.com) -- the hemorrhaging of american jobs accelerated at a record pace at the end of 2008, bringing the year's total job losses to 2.6 million or the highest level in more than six decades.

A sobering u.s. Labor department jobs report friday showed the economy lost 524,000 jobs in december and 1.9 million in the year's final four months, after the credit crisis began in september.

"we're seeing a complete unraveling of the labor market and are on track for getting beyond 10% unemployment," said lawrence mishel, president of the economic policy institute.

The total number of unemployed americans rose by 632,000 to 11.1 million.

November, in which 584,000 jobs were lost, and december marked the first time in the 70-year history of the report in which the economy lost more than 500,000 jobs in consecutive months.

chart_job_losses.03.jpg
chart_top_ann_losses2.03.jpg

recovery_chart_march.png

you have moved way beyond a hack. You are an ignorant moron who can't face the truth.

ironic!

Why sure, It's all the democrats fault.......short on economic history so just cut to the chase and try not to blame it on auto execs.....

You're right [MENTION=30820]Moonglow[/MENTION] - auto execs do shoulder a lot of the blame. After all, they caved to the idiot, greedy, spread-the-wealth unions which crippled their cash flow and proved once again that Dumbocrat policy is bad economic policy.

Not really, there were just short sighted in planning future trends of fuel cost.

Forum List

Back