CBS News Spills Beans, Whitehouse Press Briefings are staged and rehearsed, Cover-up

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
It's worse than you imagined, folks. Not only is the media in bed with the Obama Administration, it's helping Obama cheat on the answers:

Reporter: WH Press Secretary Gets Questions from Reporters Before Press Briefing | The Weekly Standard

Hi, The Weekly Standard put up a article about how a AZ CBS reporter confessed that Jay Carney and key people in the DC Press meet before briefings and he gets the questions and gives them the answers. Its all a charade in the televised Briefings.

We suspected that, but now we know the details on how it is rigged. Nevada's biggest Obama fan Jon Ralston was even offended to find out how contrived it is.

Now for the cover-up. The video has been blacked out on YouTube. Both Carney and the reporter are denying what she said on air. The Weekly std article was written before the cover-up. It does have a lengthy video that includes the confession. Since then AUN-TV has put up the key 16 seconds in their article about how the Whitehouse in now in a panic about this. Under Fair Use it should not be blacked out. That is here Panic in Whitehouse Over Staged Press Briefings Being Revealed by CBS Reporter? Cover-up in Process? | AUN-TV

It has a funny video of Naked Gun where a building is blowing up and Leslie Neilson is saying "Nothing to see here folks" to illustrate how absurd the cover-up is. How will the Pretend Media handle this? They will try and ignore it.​

I don't know which I find more more amusing - that the USMB Wingnut Brigade just found out that this type of stuff goes on, or that they believe it just started with Obama. :lol:

I don't know which I find more more amusing - that the USMB Wingnut Brigade just found out that this type of stuff goes on, or that they believe it just started with Obama. :lol:

I just heard about it now...
So it looks like his administration is the first to do it.

Makes sense though.
Everything has to run through Valerie Jarrett.

Yes, a reporter put their entire career on the line just to make a retraction of that magnitude.

I don't even think they waved a carrot in her face or threatened her job, they probably threatened her life, Putin style.

I just heard about it now...
So it looks like his administration is the first to do it.

Makes sense though.
Everything has to run through Valerie Jarrett.

You just found out about it now; therefore it must have started with Obama. :lol:

Priceless

Yes, a reporter put their entire career on the line just to make a retraction of that magnitude.

I don't even think they waved a carrot in her face or threatened her job, they probably threatened her life, Putin style.

Your hero

We've been told by :
President Obama on Thursday hailed his administration for its transparency.

“This is the most transparent administration in history,” Obama said during a Google Plus “Fireside” Hangout.

“I can document that this is the case,” he continued. “Every visitor that comes into the White House is now part of the public record. Every law we pass and every rule we implement we put online for everyone to see.”

Obama says his is ?most transparent administration' ever | TheHill

if you have proof it started with prior presidents, post it otherwise you are just another libertool :up:

it has been proven a lie already by Rush the Patriot.

It's almost as funny as believing that Carney could think on his feet,

Perhaps, but only Democrats can do it because the press hates Republicans.

Wow...I never realized Conservatives are so dillusional

It's not worse at all.

Briefings are always rehearsed by admins since Clinton, and before that HT and JFK and RMN briefings were rehearsed.

Forum List

Back