The debate is OVER

YOU said repeatedly the debt was $6 billion when Walker took over and YOUR link says it is $14 billion now, I am merely quoting YOU. If the numbers don't jive YOUR sources are BULLSHIT.

Proving you a liar once again junior. Almost EVERY post I made I put $6 billion in parentheses with a question mark because I did not remember the exact debt when Walker took office. From post #4 on page 1 of this thread:

Go ahead liberals - do what you do best and start with your lies, cries, and excuses. When Walker took over in 2010, the state was ($6 billion?) in debt. They now have a surplus of almost $1 trillion. And it was done with stone-cold conservative policy across the board.

The debate is over. Detroit proved that Dumbocrat policy collapses cities just as it does nations (Cuba, U.S.S.R., Greece, etc.) and Wisconsin proves that free-market conservative capitalism creates wealth and prosperity just as it does with nations (America before the rise of the cancer known as liberalism, Russia after they turned to it to rebuild from the former U.S.S.R., etc.).

Why do you insist on lying so much EdtheIgnorant? Is it because you're so afraid if the people see the truth they will cut off your government gravy train which is collapsing the U.S., costing people jobs, and hurting them financially - all because you're greedy and lazy? It's a fair question - why won't you answer?
Parenthesis or not, the DEBT has INCREASED every year of Walker's term. Every year Walker has run a budget DEFICIT, and IF the PROJECTED 2015 surplus pans out it will be the first time his budget will have not run a DEFICIT. You need to learn the difference between DEBT and DEFICIT, PROJECTED and REAL.

I know the difference - I don't need to "learn" it. I have yet to encounter a story that said "projected" surplus. Every story I have encountered on this issue has said real, actual, tangible, surplus.

Case in point:

The statement contains an element of truth in that state borrowing is at an all-time high -- but, flush with a nearly $1 billion surplus, it’s clear the state does not have a budget deficit.

Despite $1 billion surplus, group says Scott Walker raising state deficit while borrowing is at record high | PolitiFact Wisconsin

(Please point out to me where it says PROJECTED...I'll wait)

There is a surplus of nearly a billion dollars in this economy,” Limbaugh continued

Rush Limbaugh Says ?Democrats Are Living in Mortal Fear? of the Day This ?Huge? Story Is Widely Reported | TheBlaze.com

Two vastly different sources, each saying the same thing. If you have a problem with the information, take it up with the news sources junior. I didn't write the stories - I merely posted them.

One more very important point to make here. Lets just say for arguments sake that it is a "projected" surplus. It's still game, set, match for the Dumbocrats because under their control there was nothing but debt, massive debt, projected debt, further projected deficits, higher unemployment, misery, and poverty.

So no matter how you try to spin this (and give the devil his due, you are working your ass off overtime to spin this thing), it still proves beyond all shadow of a doubt that liberal policy ends in poverty while conservative policy ends in prosperity. Share-the-wealth is a failed ideology junior, the former Soviet Union proved that over 30 years ago. If you spent 1/10th as much time working or improving your own skill set as you do trying to spin for the Dumbocrats, you'd prosper in your own life and you wouldn't need to live off of government.

The Debate is over?

Need I mention that a few thousand years ago, Detroit was buried under 3000 feet of ice.

It is debatable whether the current state of affairs is more beneficial to the community.

If 60 years of complete and total Democrat control bankrupting Detorit and collapsing it didn't prove that liberal ideology is a failed ideology filled with failed policies (and make no mistake, it did) then this certainly ends the debate:

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday on page A14 of the New York Times about the Wisconsin Assembly passing Walker’s $504 million tax-cut plan. As previously reported by TheBlaze, Walker intends to use part of Wisconsin’s projected $977 million surplus to pay for property and income tax cuts.

“He introduced a bill in January that would send $406 million to technical colleges to reduce their property tax hit and cut income taxes by $98 million by reducing the lowest bracket to 4 percent from 4.4 percent,” the report states. “The end result would be a $131 reduction a median home’s tax bill this December and $46 in annual income tax savings for the average worker.”

Democrats Are "Living in Mortal Fear" of the Day This Huge Story Is Widely Reported

Wow, $46 dollars saved, one wonders how much a blown tire cut in a pot hole would cost to replace. Rot Whiner, ditto heads and others of the lesser intellect don't get it, taxes pay for services far beyond the pot hole (which BTW would likely be repaired by a private sector company's private sector employee) and the loss of such services impact the lives of all of us.

Wow, $46 dollars saved, one wonders how much a blown tire cut in a pot hole would cost to replace. Rot Whiner, ditto heads and others of the lesser intellect don't get it, taxes pay for services far beyond the pot hole (which BTW would likely be repaired by a private sector company's private sector employee) and the loss of such services impact the lives of all of us.

Where does it say the pothole wouldn't be repaired in spite of the saved $46?

AssCatcher is an ignorant cocksucker. Just filling you in.

It's an example; one which most drivers understand for when budgets have to be balanced priorities need to be established. With less revenue government must make cuts, and if the cuts mean stuff doesn't get done in a timely manner, BANG goes the Michelin.

It's an example; one which most drivers understand for when budgets have to be balanced priorities need to be established. With less revenue government must make cuts, and if the cuts mean stuff doesn't get done in a timely manner, BANG goes the Michelin.

You didnt answer the question. You understand that right? Was your mouth too filled with inmate cock to see it?

If 60 years of complete and total Democrat control bankrupting Detorit and collapsing it didn't prove that liberal ideology is a failed ideology filled with failed policies (and make no mistake, it did) then this certainly ends the debate:

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday on page A14 of the New York Times about the Wisconsin Assembly passing Walker’s $504 million tax-cut plan. As previously reported by TheBlaze, Walker intends to use part of Wisconsin’s projected $977 million surplus to pay for property and income tax cuts.

“He introduced a bill in January that would send $406 million to technical colleges to reduce their property tax hit and cut income taxes by $98 million by reducing the lowest bracket to 4 percent from 4.4 percent,” the report states. “The end result would be a $131 reduction a median home’s tax bill this December and $46 in annual income tax savings for the average worker.”

Democrats Are "Living in Mortal Fear" of the Day This Huge Story Is Widely Reported

Typical Dumbocrat - believes that the world will end if government waste, fraud, and abuse is stopped. Tell me junior, where exactly does it say that they are going to stop road repairs because of these tax cuts. You clearly don't understand what the word surplus means (psst - hey stupid - it means after all of their expenses are covered they are still left with more money than they need).

In addition to that, isn't funny how people like WC always cry about how things "impact the lives of all of us" yet only half of us are picking up the tab? Nearly 50% of America pays no taxes (like WC here). In short, he's really pissed off when the rest of us don't give him a free ride.

Like all Dumbocrats, queer catcher here still firmly believes in slavery. The rest of us are supposed to labor for his benefit. We work and then turn over the results of our labor to him. Meanwhile he sits on his ass all day contributing nothing to society.

Catcher doesn't understand the term surplus. Catcher doesn't understand a lot of terms (dropping out of high school to smoke pot will do that to a person).

It's no wonder he's a government-dependent Dumbocrat. Would you be able to survive if your intellect was so limited you thought returning a surplus of money to the tax payer - where it belongs - means roads won't be repaired?

Seriously WC - which part of surplus do you not understand? This is absolutely humiliating for you that your little panties are in such a panic about "cuts" when it's simply that this state government has more money than they require for their budget.

Clearly you are a government parasite. I've never seen someone so panicked at the thought of a small tax cut due to a surplus.

Proving you a liar once again junior. Almost EVERY post I made I put $6 billion in parentheses with a question mark because I did not remember the exact debt when Walker took office. From post #4 on page 1 of this thread:

Why do you insist on lying so much EdtheIgnorant? Is it because you're so afraid if the people see the truth they will cut off your government gravy train which is collapsing the U.S., costing people jobs, and hurting them financially - all because you're greedy and lazy? It's a fair question - why won't you answer?
Parenthesis or not, the DEBT has INCREASED every year of Walker's term. Every year Walker has run a budget DEFICIT, and IF the PROJECTED 2015 surplus pans out it will be the first time his budget will have not run a DEFICIT. You need to learn the difference between DEBT and DEFICIT, PROJECTED and REAL.

I know the difference - I don't need to "learn" it. I have yet to encounter a story that said "projected" surplus. Every story I have encountered on this issue has said real, actual, tangible, surplus.

Case in point:

The statement contains an element of truth in that state borrowing is at an all-time high -- but, flush with a nearly $1 billion surplus, it’s clear the state does not have a budget deficit.

Despite $1 billion surplus, group says Scott Walker raising state deficit while borrowing is at record high | PolitiFact Wisconsin

There is a surplus of nearly a billion dollars in this economy,” Limbaugh continued

Rush Limbaugh Says ?Democrats Are Living in Mortal Fear? of the Day This ?Huge? Story Is Widely Reported | TheBlaze.com

Two vastly different sources, each saying the same thing. If you have a problem with the information, take it up with the news sources junior. I didn't write the stories - I merely posted them.

One more very important point to make here. Lets just say for arguments sake that it is a "projected" surplus. It's still game, set, match for the Dumbocrats because under their control there was nothing but debt, massive debt, projected debt, further projected deficits, higher unemployment, misery, and poverty.

So no matter how you try to spin this (and give the devil his due, you are working your ass off overtime to spin this thing), it still proves beyond all shadow of a doubt that liberal policy ends in poverty while conservative policy ends in prosperity. Share-the-wealth is a failed ideology junior, the former Soviet Union proved that over 30 years ago. If you spent 1/10th as much time working or improving your own skill set as you do trying to spin for the Dumbocrats, you'd prosper in your own life and you wouldn't need to live off of government.
You lie like your MessiahRushie, very badly. Only liars like Porky leave out the PROJECTED!

From YOUR OWN link:

Walker proposed the cuts after the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau in mid-January 2014 projected that the state will see, mostly as a result of higher-than-expected tax collections, a $977 million surplus by the time the current two-year budget cycle ends in June 2015.

Case in point:

You lie like your MessiahRushie, very badly. Only liars like Porky leave out the PROJECTED!

From YOUR OWN link:

Walker proposed the cuts after the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau in mid-January 2014 projected that the state will see, mostly as a result of higher-than-expected tax collections, a $977 million surplus by the time the current two-year budget cycle ends in June 2015.

The quotes are still there above and I am still waiting for you to tell me where you see the word "projected" in them. I'm also still waiting for you to explain how it is that Dumbocrat leadership in Wisconsin created such overwhelming debt while Walker was able to create almost a billion in surplus (actual or "projected") in such a short time.

You're silencing is defeaning. While you work on a way to spin it out of desperation, I'll post those quotes again from above:

Rush Limbaugh Says Democrats Are Living in Mortal Fear of the Day This Huge Story Is Widely Reported

The quotes are there with the links. If you can't show me the word "projected" in either quote, then admit defeat and go home with your tail between your legs son.

Case in point:

From YOUR OWN link:

The quotes are still there above and I am still waiting for you to tell me where you see the word "projected" in them.
That quote comes directly from YOUR politifact link, the second sentence under the heading "Surplus/deficit."
:asshole:

When caught lying, the Right play dumb because they have convinced themselves if they are too STUPID to know they are lying, then they are telling the truth, ala St Ronnie.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

My apology - I did not read that as states - I read it as state (as in one, as in Wisconsin).

In any case, this only reaffirms what I already pointed out. That once Obama and the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy, the American people turned to Republicans and conservative policy to keep the U.S. afloat. It's no coincidence that all of this "better than expected tax collections" occured after the 2010 mid-term ass-kickings in which conservatives overwhelmingly won state and local elections.

Please explain how "Obama and the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy"

This should be interesting...

With their tax and spend, then borrow and spend, then borrow some more and spend, then keep borrowing and spend, then spend some more while they spend, and finally spend what you've spent policies. $7 trillion in deficit spending in only 4 years is mind-boggling and literally impossible unless you are actively attempting to collapse the world economy.

We've borrowed from China and are not paying them back. Germany and England have asked for their gold back and we refused to give it to them because Obama spent it. Which caused all of them financial hardships and has had a rippling effect on the world economy.

Germany Has Recovered A Paltry 5 Tons Of Gold From The NY Fed After One Year | Zero Hedge

Federal Reserve Refuses to Submit to an Audit of Germany´s Gold Held in US

What really happened to the German gold housed in the United States?

And this doesn't even begin to cover the all out assualt on business - taxes and regulations aimed at putting them out of business. And lets not forget the U.S. having it's bond rating lowered for the first time in our mations history under Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Of course, this also had a ripple effect though out the world after people realized the government bonds they had invested in were worthless as the U.S. can't pay it's bills thanks to the irresponsible spending of the Dumbocrats. I could go on all day, but this is more than enough proof and you'll just ignore it anyway because that's what you do with facts. You prefer your ideology.

WHEN did the collapse of the economy occur?

WHEN did America become a borrow and spend nation?

Please explain how "Obama and the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy"

This should be interesting...

With their tax and spend, then borrow and spend, then borrow some more and spend, then keep borrowing and spend, then spend some more while they spend, and finally spend what you've spent policies. $7 trillion in deficit spending in only 4 years is mind-boggling and literally impossible unless you are actively attempting to collapse the world economy.

We've borrowed from China and are not paying them back. Germany and England have asked for their gold back and we refused to give it to them because Obama spent it. Which caused all of them financial hardships and has had a rippling effect on the world economy.

Germany Has Recovered A Paltry 5 Tons Of Gold From The NY Fed After One Year | Zero Hedge

And this doesn't even begin to cover the all out assualt on business - taxes and regulations aimed at putting them out of business. And lets not forget the U.S. having it's bond rating lowered for the first time in our mations history under Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Of course, this also had a ripple effect though out the world after people realized the government bonds they had invested in were worthless as the U.S. can't pay it's bills thanks to the irresponsible spending of the Dumbocrats. I could go on all day, but this is more than enough proof and you'll just ignore it anyway because that's what you do with facts. You prefer your ideology.

The direct answer to your question is - when the cancer known as liberalism was formed.

But a more thorough answer is that is an absurd and desperate question which doesn't even make sense. There is no "when" that even remotely applies to this issue. Just because your predecessor did something, that means you have to do it?!? Really? If GWB made America a "borrow and spend" that means Obama must continue doing it?

This is absolutely as stupid as a serial killer telling a court "hey, I'm not the first serial killer. Tell me your honor - WHEN did people become serial killers?". As if previous people doing the same thing somehow excuses his murders. You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You asked how the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy and I answered. You had no response. Like all Dumbocrats, you were completely unaware of the fact that the U.S. is refusing to give gold back to the nations who own it (a simply criminal act by Obama). Because you're not mature enough to admit when you're wrong, you ask "when did America become a borrow and spend nation" as if that somehow excuses the Dumbocrats reckless and criminal behavior.

From YOUR OWN link:

The quotes are still there above and I am still waiting for you to tell me where you see the word "projected" in them.

That quote comes directly from YOUR politifact link, the second sentence under the heading "Surplus/deficit."

When caught lying, the Right play dumb because they have convinced themselves if they are too STUPID to know they are lying, then they are telling the truth, ala St Ronnie.

REAGAN (3/4/87): A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true. But the facts and the evidence tell me it is not.

EdtheIgnorant - it's 3 posts later and the quotes are still there and I'm still waiting for you to tell me where it says projected in them.

Furthermore, I'm still waiting for your ignorant and lying ass to explain why you are running away from this story. The Dumbocrats built high debt and high unemployment in Wisconsin. Scott Walker came in and in just a few years, completely turned the state around - putting people back to work and taking the Wisconsin debt and turning it into a surplus (actual or projected).

The fact that you won't answer proves that you are the :asshole:

While you work on a way to spin it out of desperation, I'll post those quotes again from above for a FOURTH time:

Rush Limbaugh Says Democrats Are Living in Mortal Fear of the Day This Huge Story Is Widely Reported

The quotes are there with the links. If you can't show me the word "projected" in either quote, then admit defeat and go home with your tail between your legs son.

Really? You really want to go there EdtheIgnorant? Lets take a look at the Dumbocrats greatest hits?

(Note how these Dumbocrat assholes point at the camera and are adamant about their statement while knowingly LYING to the American people)

Bill Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
[ame=http://youtu.be/KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

Barack Obama: "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, of you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
[ame=http://youtu.be/qpa-5JdCnmo]36 Times Obama Said You Could Keep Your Health Care Plan - YouTube[/ame]

Harry Reid: "I have never come to the floor, to the best of my recollection, I have never said a word about the examples Republicans have given with regards to Obamacare"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefN-QvOPXY]Harry Reid Says He Never Called ObamaCare Stories Lies - YouTube[/ame]

And that is why EdtheIgnorant is the perfect Dumnocrat. He's a parasite and he lies about everything. Once again, you've been owned with facts junior.

The direct answer to your question is - when the cancer known as liberalism was formed.

But a more thorough answer is that is an absurd and desperate question which doesn't even make sense. There is no "when" that even remotely applies to this issue. Just because your predecessor did something, that means you have to do it?!? Really? If GWB made America a "borrow and spend" that means Obama must continue doing it?

This is absolutely as stupid as a serial killer telling a court "hey, I'm not the first serial killer. Tell me your honor - WHEN did people become serial killers?". As if previous people doing the same thing somehow excuses his murders. You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You asked how the Dumbocrats collapsed the world economy and I answered. You had no response. Like all Dumbocrats, you were completely unaware of the fact that the U.S. is refusing to give gold back to the nations who own it (a simply criminal act by Obama). Because you're not mature enough to admit when you're wrong, you ask "when did America become a borrow and spend nation" as if that somehow excuses the Dumbocrats reckless and criminal behavior.

So you don't know when the economy collapsed or when America became a borrow and spend nation.

Forum List

Back