The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

Much lower rates have never worked, anywhere they've been tried, but Bernie thinks
a top rate of 8% wouldn't cause anyone to move out of the country. Because he's an idiot.

It would raise much less than the "projections" and black people would still whine.
😄

#realcosplayersknow

I think there's a better chance of convincing the majority that people who hold similar views to you are ignorant racists than to you do in making this the prevailing belief.
I am, indeed, a racist.

So are you.

So is every other human being on the face of the planet.

It's what we DO with that instinctive racism that separates the wheat from the chaff.

I bear no particular ill will towards non-White folk.

I do, however, make it a point to "take care of my own first", just like everyone else.
Where are you getting this information from? The link I presented showed how funding could be handled through a wealth tax or baby bonds. What's your source other than your imagination?
Rubbish. It's not happening. Ever.

I am, indeed, a racist.

So are you.

So is every other human being on the face of the planet.

It's what we DO with that instinctive racism that separates the wheat from the chaff.

I bear no particular ill will towards non-White folk.

I do, however, make it a point to "take care of my own first", just like everyone else.
Well you're not doing a very good job of it are you by seceding your entire nation as it were to people your ancestors previously mistreated as demographic minorities. That's pretty stupid.
Rubbish. It's not happening. Ever.
Just like you'll never be demographically replaced..... 😁

Through taxes, through trade and they helped enforce the violence and tyranny of slavery as well as being responsible for implementing segregationist policies that directly harmed Black Americans. The American government is a guilty party as guilty as any slave owner.

Through taxes, through trade and they helped enforce the violence and tyranny of slavery as well as being responsible for implementing segregationist policies that directly harmed Black Americans. The American government is a guilty party as guilty as any slave owner.

Which taxes?

Forum List

Back