The Day The Irish Snapped Scattered thoughts on multiculturalism, the Dublin riots, and the man who would be king

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

The Day The Irish Snapped​

Scattered thoughts on multiculturalism, the Dublin riots, and the man who would be king​

Immigration centres were torched, buses were burned, and the gardai were assaulted.

What is it they say? Riots are the voice of the unheard? Show me what democracy looks like, this is what democracy looks like? Oppressed youth subjected to the systemic disadvantages of discrimination and bigotry need to be given space to destroy?

Never mind all that. As the Irish media reminded us the day after, only non-Whites are allowed to express their outrage via fiery but mostly peaceful protests. When Whites do it, it is ultra-far-right xenophobic nationalist barbaric hate

I always love the useful idiots prattle on about how the West needs immigration because of falling birth rates but out of the other sides of thier mouths will scream having children is a crime against the climate committed by WHITE PEOPLE

It's beyond fucking retarded already ....just like them

Ireland for the Irish !

jjnnnjjmm.jpg

Twas thirty-ish young people. Hardly reflective of the whole of Dublin, let alone Ireland. The irony, of course, is that none of them did anything to protect the kids. It was a delivery guy from Brazil and a French student who saved the day.

Twas thirty-ish young people. Hardly reflective of the whole of Dublin, let alone Ireland. The irony, of course, is that none of them did anything to protect the kids. It was a delivery guy from Brazil and a French student who saved the day.
Yeah so what does that mean ...spare me the repeat of "since it was a Brazilian immigrant therfore all immigrants are wonderful" bullshit ....it's been plastered all over the full of shit mainstream press

And a frog ....no shit sherlock

Meanwhile in france.....they're rioting over the little monkies who went to a dance to kill whites

Europe for indigenous Europeans

ajajjajakamsk,s.jpg

Yeah so what does that mean ...spare me the repeat of "since it was a Brazilian immigrant therfore all immigrants are wonderful" bullshit ....it's been plastered all over the full of shit mainstream press

And a frog ....no shit sherlock

Meanwhile in france.....they're rioting over the little monkies who went to a dance to kill whites

Europe for indigenous Europeans

View attachment 864119

it means none of the rioters helped anyone.

Away from the tourist areas there is a dark side to Dublin. Fertile breeding ground for right wing ideology.

That is usually the result of government failures though. When the vast majority of your residents are struggling to pay rents in a city with full employment and a lot of your young people are moving to other countries just to end up not homeless, then bringing in outsiders that make it even worse to find housing isn't a wise move. I have also heard that the government is misleading the public about the housing numbers by representing the speculative flips as people finding new homes.

Anyway, not defending the rioters in the least, but this is more complex than old fashioned xenophobia.

it means none of the rioters helped anyone.
So what you're saying is that the rioters should of known beforehand when and where it was going to happen
You are indeed a useful idiot
Jesus christ you're a moron

Now find about what's going on with Brazilians in the country before you open your ignorant hick mouth again

Fucking ignorant low iq leftwing hick trash mother fuckers are about as worldly and cosmopolitan as meely worms ....your iq gotta be 9

That is usually the result of government failures though. When the vast majority of your residents are struggling to pay rents in a city with full employment and a lot of your young people are moving to other countries just to end up not homeless, then bringing in outsiders that make it even worse to find housing isn't a wise move. I have also heard that the government is misleading the public about the housing numbers by representing the speculative flips as people finding new homes.

Anyway, not defending the rioters in the least, but this is more complex than old fashioned xenophobia.
Ireland has had a housing crisis for 30 years. I was offered a lot of jobs in Ireland by my employer. I looked at it but the figures didnt 6add up. mainly sue to gousing costs.
The economy is mainly based on Dublin . They need to spread out a bit. And build some houses.

So what you're saying is that the rioters should of known beforehand when and where it was going to happen

Now find about what's going on with Brazilians in the country before you open your ignorant hick mouth again

Fucking ignorant low iq leftwing hick trash mother fuckers are about as worldly and cosmopolitan as meely worms ....your iq gotta be 9

Sorry life has been such a failure for you that this is the best you can come up with as a thought.

I see that rioting isnt a problem for the bonehead right any more. BLM will be pleased.

Forum List

Back