The Cutting Room Floor

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Bret Baier did a superior job of reporting the first stand down order —— move the cursor to 8:00:

I have one question for Bret: Why did the second stand down order —— the one that was issued in Washington —— end up on the cutting room floor?

Everybody in the world who has been following the attack in Benghazi know about the coverup, they know every lie, they know why the lies were told and who told them.

Who gave the stand down order is the only thing that remains unknown. Nothing else matters. That is why I must thank Mike Morell for opening it up again:

In the piece, Morell writes, “I believe that, with little or no advance planning, extremists in Benghazi made some phone calls, gathering a group of like-minded individuals to go to the TMF (Temporary Mission Facility in Benghazi). When they attacked, at about 9:40 p.m. local time, the assault was not well organized — they seemed to be more of a mob who intended to breach the compound and see what damage they could do.”

Continued Morell:

When you assess the information from the video feed from the cameras at the TMF and the Annex, there are few signs of a well-thought-out plan, few signs of command and control, few signs of organization, few signs of coordination, few signs of even the most basic military tactics in the attack on the TMF. Some of the attackers were armed with small arms; many were not armed at all.​

Ex-CIA director flips out on Benghazi
Posted By Aaron Klein On 05/12/2015 @ 7:50 pm

Identifying the official who issued the stand down order while the attack was on-going becomes even more important if the attackers were nothing more than a mob as Morell states —— and Hillary Clinton confirms in her infamous tirade:

My point: Had fifty or so combat marines been flown in immediately, they would have scattered the attackers posthaste. There is not a doubt that, at the very least, a handful of special forces sent in would have saved the lives of :

images

CIA Timeline Confirms: Woods and Doherty Killed in Benghazi 7Hrs After WH Told of Attack; Commercial Airliner Can Fly From London to Libya and Back in That Time
By Terence P. Jeffrey | November 4, 2012 | 1:38 AM EDT

CIA Timeline Confirms Woods and Doherty Killed in Benghazi 7Hrs After WH Told of Attack Commercial Airliner Can Fly From London to Libya and Back in That Time

I will always believe that a high-ranking military officer would have resigned had he been ordered to issue the stand down order. I will always believe that somebody in the Administration issued the stand down order. Politicians are always eager to commit the US military to saving the lives of foreigners in name of global government, but when it came to saving the lives of a few Americans it came down to a political decision that shackled the military.

Let me close with an opinion I’ve stated before.

Hillary Clinton might not be the person who gave the stand down order.

One the plus side, Hillary’s campaign is going down by the stern under so many scandals there is every chance they might just as well pile the stand down order on top of everything else.

sinkingship.jpg

Bret Baier did a superior job of reporting the first stand down order —— move the cursor to 8:00:

I have one question for Bret: Why did the second stand down order —— the one that was issued in Washington —— end up on the cutting room floor?

Everybody in the world who has been following the attack in Benghazi know about the coverup, they know every lie, they know why the lies were told and who told them.

Who gave the stand down order is the only thing that remains unknown. Nothing else matters. That is why I must thank Mike Morell for opening it up again:

In the piece, Morell writes, “I believe that, with little or no advance planning, extremists in Benghazi made some phone calls, gathering a group of like-minded individuals to go to the TMF (Temporary Mission Facility in Benghazi). When they attacked, at about 9:40 p.m. local time, the assault was not well organized — they seemed to be more of a mob who intended to breach the compound and see what damage they could do.”

Continued Morell:

When you assess the information from the video feed from the cameras at the TMF and the Annex, there are few signs of a well-thought-out plan, few signs of command and control, few signs of organization, few signs of coordination, few signs of even the most basic military tactics in the attack on the TMF. Some of the attackers were armed with small arms; many were not armed at all.
Posted By Aaron Klein On 05/12/2015 @ 7:50 pm

Identifying the official who issued the stand down order while the attack was on-going becomes even more important if the attackers were nothing more than a mob as Morell states —— and Hillary Clinton confirms in her infamous tirade:

My point: Had fifty or so combat marines been flown in immediately, they would have scattered the attackers posthaste. There is not a doubt that, at the very least, a handful of special forces sent in would have saved the lives of :

images

CIA Timeline Confirms: Woods and Doherty Killed in Benghazi 7Hrs After WH Told of Attack; Commercial Airliner Can Fly From London to Libya and Back in That Time

CIA Timeline Confirms Woods and Doherty Killed in Benghazi 7Hrs After WH Told of Attack Commercial Airliner Can Fly From London to Libya and Back in That Time

I will always believe that a high-ranking military officer would have resigned had he been ordered to issue the stand down order. I will always believe that somebody in the Administration issued the stand down order. Politicians are always eager to commit the US military to saving the lives of foreigners in name of global government, but when it came to saving the lives of a few Americans it came down to a political decision that shackled the military.

Let me close with an opinion I’ve stated before.

One the plus side, Hillary’s campaign is going down by the stern under so many scandals there is every chance they might just as well pile the stand down order on top of everything else.

sinkingship.jpg

Politics can be, and often is, very cruel. The whole truth may never come out. At this point, I doubt anyone will be held responsible.

I don't think any of this is of any consequence at all really. The real question is WHY did it happen, and what are they trying to cover up?

You have to ask the right questions, and not be distracted by these other questions that the media is leading you astray with.

They knew full well what a dangerous position and place in the world that was. So asking about stand down orders is a fools errand. You need to first ask yourself why the Ambassador was in that position in the first place, what he knew, and what he planned to do with that information. Likewise, you need to put that information in context, the place and time of WHEN in history that it happened.

He was a conduit for running an illegal arms operation to Syrian rebels. It was Ambassador Stevens who was, by Obama's blessing, creating ISIS, while Obama was running for his second term. Stevens knew full well what his mission was, and what he was there to do. What he didn't know was that Obama and the global elites would betray him.

Having him die, and blaming it on an inflammatory video covers up the links of transferring all the equipment that made up the Libyan army to ISIS, and helps wash the administration's hands of any links to the operation. Any general that might have any knowledge of the operation, they bribe, blackmail, or kill.

Then the operation is complete.

Plus, it distracted Americans away from the weak economy, and you don't vote against a sitting president in times of crises. At least those not paying attention don't anyway.

This is the most draconian administration in history. It is way more sinister than LBJ.

This is the most draconian administration in history. It is way more sinister than LBJ.

To MisterBeale: LBJ did not want the country to lose the war in Vietnam. Treasonous is the better definition for Taqiyya the Liar. He beats LBJ by a mile.

To MisterBeale: LBJ did not want the country to lose the war in Vietnam. Treasonous is the better definition for Taqiyya the Liar. He beats LBJ by a mile.

Both of them are globalists. They both do the bidding of evil men. Who give a shit.

On the other hand she might be the one:

The chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi says Hillary Clinton’s testimony will be delayed until the panel gets all relevant documents from the State Department.

“Simply put, the Committee must have the records of communication requested more than six months ago before the secretary’s appearance can be scheduled,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) wrote Thursday in a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry.

Gowdy's decision throws cold water on the idea that Clinton, a 2016 contender, could appear before the panel next week, as her attorney offered.

XXXXX

That “requires the record to be complete so the members can effectively base their questions on documents,” he added.

Benghazi panel head: Clinton testimony will be delayed
By Martin Matishak - 05/14/15 02:45 PM EDT

Benghazi panel head Clinton testimony will be delayed TheHill

If the Select Committee hearing was a football game, Clinton put herself in the position of being penalized for delaying the game. The longer she delays her appearance, the closer the revelations come to exploding next year. By then Clinton will probably have a few serious contenders for the nomination —— contenders who should have no qualms about using Benghazi against her. And that is not counting fresh ammunition for her Republican opponent in the general election.

I was wrong. A new player in the Clinton Stock Company is coming out of the shadows. Cody Shearer is tied to Benghazi:

Now evidence suggests Shearer, working with his partner Blumenthal, was up to something similar during the 2011 revolution in Libya. And like in the 1990s, the Clintons were lurking on the margins.

XXXXX

Bossie says the House Select Committee on Benghazi has been notified of Shearer’s past indiscretions in Bosnia and believes that history will prove instructive as to what he was up to in Libya — and on whose behalf.​

The truth about who issued the stand down in Benghazi could involve the global government crowd. It is a long shot to be sure, but the odds are getting better because Cody Shearer is tied to Strope Talbot in more than a simple family connection:

Shearer’s career took a strange turn when the Clintons entered the White House in 1992. His entrée into the first family’s orbit was Strobe Talbott, Shearer’s brother-in-law, who had been a friend of Bill Clinton since the president’s days at Oxford. Talbott served as a deputy secretary in Bill Clinton’s State Department; his brother-in-law took a different route, allegedly working with Clinton enforcer Terry Lenzner to investigate and, at times, intimidate women who accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment.

XXXXX

Although Shearer’s negotiations on behalf of the U.S. government were unauthorized, the Wall Street Journal reported that Strobe Talbott knew of his brother-in-law’s activities at least one year before the State Department did and asked him to stop. He only felt compelled to do so, according to the Journal, because Shearer was erroneously informing his Serbian contacts that the U.S. supported a plan to partition Bosnia, not because he was conducting shadow diplomacy with a genocidal warlord.

Meet Cody Shearer, the Strangest Character in Hillary’s Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy
By Brendan Bordelon — June 1, 2015

Meet Cody Shearer the Strangest Character in Hillary s Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy National Review Online

Here is why Talbott’s tenuous connection to Benghazi becomes important:

Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott for the Clintons came out of the closet in a 1992 Time Magazine article:

In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all. Strobe Talbott

Walter Cronkite receives Global Governance Award from WFA - YouTube

Talbott is now president of the Brookings Institute and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He’s not the only global government advocate in high places who would hand America’s sovereignty to the United Nations.

Finally, Democrats are swearing that the Select Committee on Benghazi is out to get Hillary Clinton. “Getting” Hillary is incidental to learning about her ideology, and the people who support her. “Getting” the New World Order crowd is far more important than getting the Clintons. The UN-loving traitors have been advancing their global government agenda without a hitch since the end of World War II. They will continue without Hillary Clinton. That’s why I’ll be happy if the truth about Benghazi slows them down a step or two if it does nothing else.

images

Seven hours has been increased to 10 days:

The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings.

BREAKING: Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE
Jim Hoft Jul 3rd, 2015 1:08 pm

BREAKING Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE - The Gateway Pundit

The new time line makes learning WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO STAND DOWN? imperative.

Democrats have been pooh-poohing Trey Gowdy’s committee from day one. I’m here to tell you —— you ain’t seen nuttin’ yet. Democrats are now cornered rats with nowhere to go. The only way to avoid the truth from surfacing is to add unbelievable lies to the lies Suzy Five Shows told in the beginning. Democrats must stop Trey Gowdy’s committee from uncovering the answer to that one question. Nothing else matters when compared to learning who issued the stand down order while Americans were fighting for their lives.

The details in this article are a tonic to me:

How this man is reshaping the 2016 presidential election
By Ryan Lovelace
9/7/15 12:01 AM

News about the Select Committee on Benghazi has all but vanished under Hillary Clinton’s scandals, Donald Trump’s poll numbers, the usual race-baiting stories, and now Europe’s immigration problems. Regardless of every media attempt to ignore the stand down order, I still have hopes that the person who gave the order to stand down will be exposed.

The details in this article are a tonic to me:

By Ryan Lovelace

News about the Select Committee on Benghazi has all but vanished under Hillary Clinton’s scandals, Donald Trump’s poll numbers, the usual race-baiting stories, and now Europe’s immigration problems. Regardless of every media attempt to ignore the stand down order, I still have hopes that the person who gave the order to stand down will be exposed.

You're not getting it son, the establishment doesn't care, not anymore than it cares about 9/11. Smart folks get it. They understand the facts. Other people, to make their reality make sense, have to take the establishments denial and not look to closely at the facts. You're just going to have to live with that. It's just the way things are. The government, the elites that run it, and the bureaucracy are all corrupt.

The whole system gave the "stand down" order, possibly the top guy was Petraeus, but that's not really consequential. Have you ever watched any of the old spy movies? You know how the hero get's the message and at the end of the mission objective saying, "if you get captured, any knowledge of your existence or this operation will be denied?" Yeah, well, there you go. That's what's going on here. This was an international spy deal.

Smart folks know what happened. The ambassador was operating a gun running operation. We already know, everyone knows. The government will never, and CAN never officially admit culpability. As Hillary was responsible for this, and smart people know what was going on, anyone that votes for her has blood on their hands for millions of Syrians and Libyans.

This is a terrific piece of investigative reporting by a Pulitzer prize winning reporter. It is pretty much the last word on the issue. But since it was a trans-globalist intelligence operation, holding any one to account is, well, impossible. Which, when you come right down to it, is the whole problem with global government. I recommend you read the entire piece at the link. Afterword, I'm sure you will find Fox news is lying to you all the time and is a waste of time.

The Red Line and the Rat Line
Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels
The full extent of US co-operation with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar in assisting the rebel opposition in Syria has yet to come to light. The Obama administration has never publicly admitted to its role in creating what the CIA calls a ‘rat line’, a back channel highway into Syria. The rat line, authorised in early 2012, was used to funnel weapons and ammunition from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to the opposition. Many of those in Syria who ultimately received the weapons were jihadists, some of them affiliated with al-Qaida. (The DNI spokesperson said: ‘The idea that the United States was providing weapons from Libya to anyone is false.’)

In January, the Senate Intelligence Committee released a report on the assault by a local militia in September 2012 on the American consulate and a nearby undercover CIA facility in Benghazi, which resulted in the death of the US ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and three others. The report’s criticism of the State Department for not providing adequate security at the consulate, and of the intelligence community for not alerting the US military to the presence of a CIA outpost in the area, received front-page coverage and revived animosities in Washington, with Republicans accusing Obama and Hillary Clinton of a cover-up. A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)

The operation had not been disclosed at the time it was set up to the congressional intelligence committees and the congressional leadership, as required by law since the 1970s. The involvement of MI6 enabled the CIA to evade the law by classifying the mission as a liaison operation. The former intelligence official explained that for years there has been a recognised exception in the law that permits the CIA not to report liaison activity to Congress, which would otherwise be owed a finding. (All proposed CIA covert operations must be described in a written document, known as a ‘finding’, submitted to the senior leadership of Congress for approval.) Distribution of the annex was limited to the staff aides who wrote the report and to the eight ranking members of Congress – the Democratic and Republican leaders of the House and Senate, and the Democratic and Republicans leaders on the House and Senate intelligence committees. This hardly constituted a genuine attempt at oversight: the eight leaders are not known to gather together to raise questions or discuss the secret information they receive.

The annex didn’t tell the whole story of what happened in Benghazi before the attack, nor did it explain why the American consulate was attacked. ‘The consulate’s only mission was to provide cover for the moving of arms,’ the former intelligence official, who has read the annex, said. ‘It had no real political role.’

You're not getting it son, the establishment doesn't care, not anymore than it cares about 9/11. Smart folks get it. They understand the facts. Other people, to make their reality make sense, have to take the establishments denial and not look to closely at the facts. You're just going to have to live with that. It's just the way things are.
To MisterBeale: Cavemen said the same thing about their system.
The government, the elites that run it, and the bureaucracy are all corrupt.
To MisterBeale: The word elite defines the best. The word elitist defines the worst. Check a dictionary.
The whole system gave the "stand down" order, possibly the top guy was Petraeus, but that's not really consequential.
To MisterBeale: One person said the words —— not the system. The person that gave the order had to get the authority from the commander in chief.
Have you ever watched any of the old spy movies? You know how the hero get's the message and at the end of the mission objective saying, "if you get captured, any knowledge of your existence or this operation will be denied?" Yeah, well, there you go. That's what's going on here. This was an international spy deal.
To MisterBeale: If you know about Hollywood’s Cold War spy movies you should know the premise:

1. America is no better than the Soviet Union.

2. Communists are as good as capitalists.

Smart folks know what happened. The ambassador was operating a gun running operation. We already know, everyone knows. The government will never, and CAN never officially admit culpability. As Hillary was responsible for this, and smart people know what was going on, anyone that votes for her has blood on their hands for millions of Syrians and Libyans.
To MisterBeale: I worry Americans under attack being abandoned; irrespective of your interpretation.
This is a terrific piece of investigative reporting by a Pulitzer prize winning reporter. It is pretty much the last word on the issue. But since it was a trans-globalist intelligence operation, holding any one to account is, well, impossible. Which, when you come right down to it, is the whole problem with global government. I recommend you read the entire piece at the link. Afterword, I'm sure you will find Fox news is lying to you all the time and is a waste of time.
To MisterBeale: Nobody rails against global government more than I. See this thread if you want to know what I always thought of FOX:

Trey Gowdy always knew the importance of learning who gave the stand down order:

I trust him to find the answer:

Examiner: Do you yet know why there was no military response even on that night of the attack in Benghazi?

Gowdy: No. And I wouldn't be able to answer that question definitively until we talked to the last witness. You can talk to 99 and it may be the hundredth that provides the most compelling testimony or frankly the most credible, so there's reasons that you don't draw conclusions until you have talked to everyone that you can talk to and examine every document that you can examine. And again, harkening back to the job I'm most familiar with, there's a reason judges tell the jury not only can you not make up your mind to the very end, you can't even think about what you're going to do until the very end. I won't be able to answer that question until the last witness has been interviewed and the last document has been examined.

Exclusive interview: Gowdy on the Benghazi committee's plans and Hillary Clinton's upcoming testimony
By Ryan Lovelace

Exclusive interview: Gowdy on the Benghazi committee's plans and Hillary Clinton's upcoming testimony

Even for a Democrat, Hillary turning Benghazi into a plus —— FOR HER —— is bit hard to swallow:

. . . Clinton accused Republicans of exploiting the deaths of four Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, to score political points against her, . . .

XXXXX

“Look at the situation they chose to exploit to go after me for political reasons, the death of four Americans in Benghazi. I knew [Ambassador Christopher Stevens]. I identified him. I asked him to go there. I asked the president to nominate him.”

Clinton said seven nonpartisan investigations concluded that “I and nobody did anything wrong, but there were changes we could make.”​

October 05, 2015, 07:58 pm
Clinton on offense in nationally televised NH town hall
By Jonathan Easley

Clinton on offense in nationally televised NH town hall

When did you ever hear Hillary Clinton or any Democrat on the phoney-baloney 7 committees they trot out at every opportunity ask the only question that matters now “Who gave the order to stand down?” In fact, not a one of those committees wanted an answer to the question. It is no wonder she wants Trey Gowdy’s Select Committee shutdown.

Trey Gowdy always knew the importance of learning who gave the stand down order:

Last edited:
Maybe I was wrong. Committee Democrats might have learned something from the Administration that is being kept secret from Republicans on the Select Committee, otherwise why are Democrats protesting so strenuously?

In a letter to Gowdy Monday, Democrats published excerpts of Mills' testimony that they said debunked accusations against Clinton.

For example, the minority selected a part of the interview in which Mills refuted the notion that Clinton had asked the military to "stand down" rather than send help to the embattled diplomatic compound in Benghazi.

Benghazi Dems plan to release transcript of Clinton aide's interview
By Sarah Westwood (@sarahcwestwood) • 10/5/15 12:01 PM

Benghazi Dems plan to release transcript of Clinton aide's interview

Even if it turns out to be a Hillary rope-a-dope gambit, the stand down order had to originate with the commander in chief.

Forum List

Back