The Criminalization of Christianity: Homosexuality, Politics, and Satan

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Evangelical, Apr 27, 2009.

?

Do you believe the States will be divided over Christianity and Secularism?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    How does a secular nation that protects religion, attack and destroy a specific religion? They defend a group that is opposed by that religion. Christianity cannot compromise with sin. As a famous pastor once said: "I am opposed to sin, if I have hands I will fight it, if I have feet I will kick it, if I have only teeth I will bite it, if I have no teeth I will gum it to the death. I am an enemy of SIN."

Through-out Europe, Pastors and Priests are imprisoned 1-6 months, in Canada they have been fined $10,000 dollars (probably in Canadian Dollars), in America religious groups such as Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship have been banned from College Campuses:

Because they have preached the word of God, the Gospel.

It does not matter whether or not you agree with a religion, the fact is that for as long as there has been THE BOOK, it has preached against Homosexuality, it has condoned only marriage between a man and a woman, and this CHURCH will not yield to persecution by a people whose sin is reprehensible.

Janet Folger has a speech today on Pilgrim Radio -- Strength for the Journey and has a book: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Criminalization-Christianity-Before-Becomes-Illegal/dp/1590524683]Amazon.com: The Criminalization of Christianity: Read This Book Before It Becomes Illegal!: Janet L. Folger: Books[/ame]

The Book, The Criminalization of Christianity, discusses all these offenses against the Christian Church, whatever denomination, by nations around the world; such as the United Kingdom, which imprisoned an 80 year old man and court ordered his sign with scripture from Romans on it, because it was anti-homosexual. He was imprisoned after the police were called to save him from a mob that was beating him.

AN 80 YEAR OLD MAN with the BIBLE, beaten; how pathetic.

The "protection" of Homosexuality is attacking Christianity.

And Christianity will not yield, thus in the case of the United States, the States will be divided over this issue more violently, and more uncompromisingly than slavery ever was as an issue.

Dark times are ahead, because of THIS singular issue.

2. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdhltILlPU[/ame]

Find out why this will divide America, forever.

3. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ootrp7KSZDg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Silencing Christians | One-Hour National Special

These resources also show how extremely important it will be to understand the conflict between Christianity and Homosexuality and particularly the above link, how homosexuality is corrupt, and propagandistic to create a homosexual agenda specifically to attack Christianity.

4. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    What I have posted is not a conspiracy theory. It is documented fact. This is happening, and this is WHY it is happening. I refuse to allow this post to be put into a "Conspiracy Forum" which degrades the FACTS of this issue!

How does a secular nation that protects religion, attack and destroy a specific religion? They defend a group that is opposed by that religion. Christianity cannot compromise with sin. As a famous pastor once said: "I am opposed to sin, if I have hands I will fight it, if I have feet I will kick it, if I have only teeth I will bite it, if I have no teeth I will gum it to the death. I am an enemy of SIN."

Through-out Europe, Pastors and Priests are imprisoned 1-6 months, in Canada they have been fined $10,000 dollars (probably in Canadian Dollars), in America religious groups such as Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship have been banned from College Campuses:

Because they have preached the word of God, the Gospel.

It does not matter whether or not you agree with a religion, the fact is that for as long as there has been THE BOOK, it has preached against Homosexuality, it has condoned only marriage between a man and a woman, and this CHURCH will not yield to persecution by a people whose sin is reprehensible.

Janet Folger has a speech today on Pilgrim Radio -- Strength for the Journey and has a book: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Criminalization-Christianity-Before-Becomes-Illegal/dp/1590524683]Amazon.com: The Criminalization of Christianity: Read This Book Before It Becomes Illegal!: Janet L. Folger: Books[/ame]

The Book, The Criminalization of Christianity, discusses all these offenses against the Christian Church, whatever denomination, by nations around the world; such as the United Kingdom, which imprisoned an 80 year old man and court ordered his sign with scripture from Romans on it, because it was anti-homosexual. He was imprisoned after the police were called to save him from a mob that was beating him.

AN 80 YEAR OLD MAN with the BIBLE, beaten; how pathetic.

The "protection" of Homosexuality is attacking Christianity.

And Christianity will not yield, thus in the case of the United States, the States will be divided over this issue more violently, and more uncompromisingly than slavery ever was as an issue.

Dark times are ahead, because of THIS singular issue.

5. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdhltILlPU[/ame]

Find out why this will divide America, forever.

6. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ootrp7KSZDg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Silencing Christians | One-Hour National Special

These resources also show how extremely important it will be to understand the conflict between Christianity and Homosexuality and particularly the above link, how homosexuality is corrupt, and propagandistic to create a homosexual agenda specifically to attack Christianity.

7. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    "If hate crimes live, our freedom of speech dies."

"Wow, now they want to take words out of the Bible; next thing you know they'll go after the Boy Scouts: 'that will never happen'; but, then it did!"

"What is their first step in silencing Christians, and why it goes back to the sandbox?"

Imagine a Christian saying this in the reverse against homosexuals! They are teaching this book "Mommy's High Heels" in schools in California!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdhltILlPU&feature=related[/ame]

This video, in its first few minutes explains how Christianity is under assault, by a Homosexual agenda, and I am telling you all NOW...

That many of us will probably fight and die in a war against each other because of what is happening, and you can hear about how it is unfolding right before our eyes, RIGHT IN THIS VIDEO.

This is not a JOKE, it's not a Conspiracy Theory, documented fact after documented fact are invoked in these 3 part videos that prove that a homosexual agenda is attempting to "end Christianity".

This will lead to only one thing, WAR.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  8. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    Threads merged

9. Evangelical

Evangelical Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    This is not a Conspiracy theory, it's documented fact, and it's getting annoying that some particular moderator is so ignorant he cannot seem to distinguish the difference between fact and fiction.

"If hate crimes live, our freedom of speech dies."

"Wow, now they want to take words out of the Bible; next thing you know they'll go after the Boy Scouts: 'that will never happen'; but, then it did!"

"What is their first step in silencing Christians, and why it goes back to the sandbox?"

Homosexual Agenda Promoted by Churches and Schools

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdhltILlPU&feature=related[/ame]

This video, in its first few minutes explains how Christianity is under assault, by a Homosexual agenda, and I am telling you all NOW...

That many of us will probably fight and die in a war against each other because of what is happening, and you can hear about how it is unfolding right before our eyes, RIGHT IN THIS VIDEO.

This is not a JOKE, it's not a Conspiracy Theory, documented fact after documented fact are invoked in these 3 part videos that prove that a homosexual agenda is attempting to "end Christianity".

This will lead to only one thing, WAR.

10. Luissa

Luissa Annoying Customer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,664
    you really need to seek some help!:cuckoo: