Swine flu a plot to break up tea parties?

You really ought not to start such rumors. Eventually, someone will take you seriously... :eusa_eh:

You really ought not to start such rumors. Eventually, someone will take you seriously... :eusa_eh:
shhh...it's a plot to keep Terral otherwise occupied while the real conspiracy theory unfolds unbeknownst to him.

I think this is an awful lot of attention to a virus that has killed some people in Mexico, yet we don't know if they were immuno compromised already or elderly and had health issues or if these were young healthy people that are dying of it.

The flu kills approximately 2,000 to 3,000 Americans annually but they are usually the elderly or again immuno compromised people who have diabetes or copd. So far no Americans have died of this. Something to keep your eye on for sure, but I don't beleive it is time to panic.

To see Janet Napolitano and Obama on this makes me wonder if it isn't the plan to divert attentiion away from the tea parties. Now with his release of the interrogation memos that 4 former directors and his current director of the CIA advised against. Looks a little suspicious to me, I wonder how it's going to be when those pictures come out later in the week, maybe they can think up a new diversion or maybe it was already done with Air Force One buzzing Mahattan today that will be the diversion later on this week. Who knows, time will tell.:lol:

I think this is an awful lot of attention to a virus that has killed some people in Mexico, yet we don't know if they were immuno compromised already or elderly and had health issues or if these were young healthy people that are dying of it.

The flu kills approximately 2,000 to 3,000 Americans annually but they are usually the elderly or again immuno compromised people who have diabetes or copd. So far no Americans have died of this. Something to keep your eye on for sure, but I don't beleive it is time to panic.

To see Janet Napolitano and Obama on this makes me wonder if it isn't the plan to divert attentiion away from the tea parties. Now with his release of the interrogation memos that 4 former directors and his current director of the CIA advised against. Looks a little suspicious to me, I wonder how it's going to be when those pictures come out later in the week, maybe they can think up a new diversion or maybe it was already done with Air Force One buzzing Mahattan today that will be the diversion later on this week. Who knows, time will tell.:lol:

these beasts are opportunistic in nature...if they can use real life events to thier benefit including pandemics they will..if not they will create their own distractions

Forum List

Back