The Creature From Jekyll Island

By Neil Irwin December 21, 2013
The Alchemists: Three Central Bankers and a World on Fire.

The mustachioed man in the silk top hat strode to his private railcar parked at a New Jersey train station, a mahogany-paneled affair with velvet drapes and well-polished brass accents. Five more men — and a legion of porters and servants — soon joined him. They referred to one another by their first names only, an uncommon informality in 1910, intended to give the staff no hints as to who the men actually were, lest rumors make their way to the newspapers and then to the trading floors of New York and London. One of the men, a German immigrant named Paul Warburg, carried a borrowed shotgun in order to look like a duck hunter, despite having never drawn a bead on a waterfowl in his life.

****Mod Edit - Do NOT copy more than a few sentences from another source. Plagiarism is NOT your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
The federal reserve is not a government entity. Its employees are not government employees. It has share holders that take profit from our debt and the system is designed to put the tax payer on the hook for the crashes.
The Crashes:
1800, 1823, 1837, 1857,1880, 1896,1900, 1903, 1907, 1929, 1937, 1938,1946, 1963, 1969, 1987, 1989 and 2008.
They know the markets will crash in this ponzi scheme. Now the taxpayer bails the banks out and people like you let it happen without a word.

The largest ponzt scheme in human history... Our monetary system.

take it up with the founding fathers, conspiracy loon.

ROFLWTIME! You think the founding fathers created our current monetary system?
:lmao:

Lol, you didnt read and you didnt watch did you. They are laughing at you, not me. The only thing that is crazy is you desire to stay deaf, dumb and blind. The federal reserve is not a government entity. Its employees are not government employees. It has share holders that take profit from our debt and the system is designed to put the tax payer on the hook for the crashes.
The Crashes:
1800, 1823, 1837, 1857,1880, 1896,1900, 1903, 1907, 1929, 1937, 1938,1946, 1963, 1969, 1987, 1989 and 2008.
They know the markets will crash in this ponzi scheme. Now the taxpayer bails the banks out and people like you let it happen without a word.

Lol, its not a conspiracy you fool. Its fact and denied by nobody. Why dont you watch and read and learn and stop being a sheep?

What do you expect? brainless partisan lemmings like Jillian bitch about "Bankers" and then when you show 'em the details of what the "Bankers" are actually doing to fuck the common folk over she says it's a "conspiracy theory".......

Telling her to "stop being a sheep" is an insult to the intelligence of sheep.

Lol, you didnt read and you didnt watch did you. They are laughing at you, not me. The only thing that is crazy is you desire to stay deaf, dumb and blind. The federal reserve is not a government entity. Its employees are not government employees. It has share holders that take profit from our debt and the system is designed to put the tax payer on the hook for the crashes.
The Crashes:

Er..umm.. I wasn't laughing at you as I was laughing at the village idiot that told you to "take it up with the founding fathers" ...... and yes I'm well aware of the machinations of the Creature From Jekyll Island (Thank you Mr. Griffin for writing the outstanding book) and Mike Maloney's work for MANY years so the video you linked isn't telling me anything that I didn't already know.

The Crashes:

Er..umm.. I wasn't laughing at you as I was laughing at the village idiot that told you to "take it up with the founding fathers" ...... and yes I'm well aware of the machinations of the Creature From Jekyll Island (Thank you Mr. Griffin for writing the outstanding book) and Mike Maloney's work for MANY years so the video you linked isn't telling me anything that I didn't already know.

K, sorry.

Forum List

Back