The crackdown continues twitter suspends libertarian accounts

2 weeks, and teh internet will have been SJW'd.

Sad.

Where's Anonymous?

"Where's Anonymous?"

Anonymous is ONE of THEM, Anonymous is on The Enemies Team, we've been aware of that for a long time. Off Topic, ANYONE STILL on Facebook needs to GTFO Facebook because they are now talking about demanding access to peoples bank account records, also they have enlisted to help them Big Brother Censor Policing views, news and ideas a Think Tank called The Atlantic Council, they are affliliated with NATO. WTF?! So IF anyone still is on Facebook then just please GTFO it already.

Last edited:
The Crackdown Continues: Twitter Suspends Libertarian Accounts, Including Ron Paul Institute Director

Wow! Be a conservative or libertarian with differing views from the mainstream BANNED! Call for Trump,Whites to be murdered killed,bash cops and men in general you are good!

STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!!!

A friend of ours Andrew has an alternative to Twitter it supports Freedom of Expression, it has NO Ads and it does not use the Data of members like Twitter and Facebook do, many of those who's Freedom of Expression has been VIOLATED by Twitter are now on Gab and are happy there, knowing that Andrew STRONGLY respects an individuals HUMAN RIGHT to Freedom of Expression. Andrew is a great human being and a good friend and I recommend Gab to ANYONE who has been VIOLATED by Twitter and also Facebook, Milo and Ann Coulter both now are also on Gab. It was only launched in August 2016 but since the VIOLATIONS by Twitter and also Facebook a growing number of peoples have been joining, now totaling approx 900,000 users, as there are no Ads everyone just has to tell others about Gab and this is how publicity is spread for it.

Fuck Twitter and Fuck Facebook, abandon them and join the ALTERNATIVE it's VERY well financially funded also we are collectively building all the time and expanding our horizons and as Andrew states below in the Mission Statement, this is a battle that WE are going to WIN and it will be a win for all those who respect Freedom of Expression.

View attachment 209089
View attachment 209090

Gab.ai | The Free Speech Social Network

Here is Andrew being interviewed by Tucker Carlson:

^^^^ We are now being THREATENED by fucking Microsoft, they are demanding that certain comments ie. Freedom of Expression are removed because some bitch is OFFENDED or whatever and we are given 48 hours to do this or basically Microsoft is threatening to Shut It Down.

What an OUTRAGE, who the FUCK do these FASCISTS think they fucking are? Who appointed this POS the JUDGE of what is and what is NOT allowed to be commented by ANYONE exercising the fundamental HUMAN RIGHT to Freedom of Expression?

Microsoft can fuck off, we don't need fucking Microsoft, IF Gab goes dark in 48 hours it's okay, nobody should freak out because we will be up and running again within a few weeks, we will get another platform, there are several platforms that will host Gab, it could be more expensive but nobody cares about how much money this will cost, the ONLY thing that is important is that EVERYONE still will CONTINUE to have their HUMAN RIGHT to Freedom of Expression. There are alternatives to Microsoft Azure, such as Rackspace.

Last edited:
DkBCOjbXoAAkytn.jpg:large

Previous
Next

WikiLeaks‏Verified account @wikileaks Aug 7
The suspiciously simultaneous censorship of Infowars by Google, Apple, Facebook came just one week after U.S. Senate intelligence committee hawk Mark Warner (D) circulated this policy paper threatening new regulation against those same media companies: https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf …

I gave GAB a shot but....they are exhausting. The topics are exhausting. I don't live political fightings between this one and that one 24/7. That will make ANYONE nutty.
So..I might swing by from time to time but I think USMB suits me just fine.

Fuck them.............Boycott them...........until someone takes their place...............

These groups have pulled back the curtain to show what they really are...........They are Butt Ass ugly.

Daniel has been back up for a while now.

As a point of information, twitter apologized to him for their action.

That's how winning is done!

Fuck them.............Boycott them...........until someone takes their place................

I think that challenging their actions is the best method. That's a matter of opinion, though.

Many of the platforms are very useful to have around.

Daniel opened the Ron Paul Institute Washington Conference earlier, last week. Much was discussed with regard to the contents of the thread as well as a discusson from some other notables. If anybody ever wants to go to one of these, let me know.

Also, we'll be/are organizing an event with Thomas Massie and company. Ron and many others will be attending. Governor Matt Bevin, Lt. Governor Jenean Hampton, US Representatives, Warren Davidson, Justin Amash and the next Speaker of the House, Jim Jordan.Others still planning but not yet confirmed. Rand, too, I think/hope.

Snip from the first recording, taken from the Washington event

Why does the US mainstream media collude with the government to promote pointless wars? Why are government and "Big Social Media" colluding to destroy alternative and antiwar viewpoints? RPI Director Daniel McAdams opens this year's Ron Paul Institute Washington Conference. This segment also includes remarks by RPI's newest Board Member, businessman and philanthropist Gary Heavin.

With regard to the latter and upcoming Champions Of Liberty Rally & Reception

US Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) joins today's Liberty Report for an update on Washington and Capitol Hill. He's discussing the upcoming Champions Of Liberty Rally & Reception event here..

There's tickets still available at the web site, that meetup is August 31st in Kentucky. If you can;t get a ticket and still want to go, let me know.

http://alignamerica.com/node/95

Details therein.

Also from the Washington event mentioned initially, Rutherford Institute President John Whitehead warns us about the greatest threat to our freedoms and our way of life: an increasingly militarized government at all levels in the United States.

Additionally, Col Lawrence Wilkerson spoke in the form of 'What Is The Empire's Strategy?'

Wilkerson, for those who might not recall, was Colin Powell's Chief of Staff. A speaker For Congressman Paul on Capital Hill. As well, is a board member at RPI.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back