Yes, USMB is social media........................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, in the other threads where Alex Jones got kicked off of Facebook and YouTube, I've seen several posters on here claim that they never participate in social media. Some have said that the only reason they use social media is to get music.

Hey.....................if you are posting here on USMB, you are participating in social media. Here is the definition......................

so·cial me·di·a
noun
noun: social media; plural noun: social medias
  1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Now, everyone who posts on here is creating or sharing content, even if it's just commentary on news articles. And, there are communities on here where people participate in social networking.

Another poster pointed out that since USMB is anonymous, it's a sub classification of social media. And, while that may be true, participating in a sub category of social media is still participating in social media.

Sorry, but if you post on USMB, you are participating in social media.

You know, in the other threads where Alex Jones got kicked off of Facebook and YouTube, I've seen several posters on here claim that they never participate in social media. Some have said that the only reason they use social media is to get music.

Hey.....................if you are posting here on USMB, you are participating in social media. Here is the definition......................

so·cial me·di·a
noun
  1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Now, everyone who posts on here is creating or sharing content, even if it's just commentary on news articles. And, there are communities on here where people participate in social networking.

Another poster pointed out that since USMB is anonymous, it's a sub classification of social media. And, while that may be true, participating in a sub category of social media is still participating in social media.

giphy.gif

so·cial me·di·a
noun

So, is USMB colluding with aliens to block all of your bullshit or what?

so·cial me·di·a
noun

Wanna try that again in English?

so·cial me·di·a
noun

Wanna try that again in English?

Douche, it is English.

Forum List

Back