The crackdown continues twitter suspends libertarian accounts

Yup... hope Trump will address these networks and restore free speech.

And then they try to tell you it’s Republicans that want to deny people the right to free speech!

The Crackdown Continues: Twitter Suspends Libertarian Accounts, Including Ron Paul Institute Director

Wow! Be a conservative or libertarian with differing views from the mainstream BANNED! Call for Trump,Whites to be murdered killed,bash cops and men in general you are good!

THE FASCIST KKK Left is in full tilt meltdown. They have imploded from the Trump presidency loses and have given up all arguments and credibility. Nothing left to do but show what bitches they really are (right before an election!!!). :21: :113::9-21::auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :biggrin: :happy-1::mm:

The Crackdown Continues: Twitter Suspends Libertarian Accounts, Including Ron Paul Institute Director

Wow! Be a conservative or libertarian with differing views from the mainstream BANNED! Call for Trump,Whites to be murdered killed,bash cops and men in general you are good!

This is what everyone predicted would happen that is was not just Conservatives but also Libertarians and it will also be Independents, it will be ANYONE who does NOT support the Globalist Agenda.

They need to introduce a Digital Bill of Rights and the social media companies need to be treated as telecommunications companies that are specifically by law outlawed from discriminating against peoples and media organisations including Independent Media based on their political opinions. The Republicans have until the beginning of January to do this, to introduce a bill and get it passed and signed into law.

Robots picked up their racist language suspended them.

Try not using racist language and it won’t happen.

Finally! Finally! The left has finally stopped pretending to be anything other than pure Fascist.

Go back to your Play Doh Timmy darling, this is a discussion for adults and not 10 year old boys.

Showing how ridiculous you are, Leftist Racists frequently on Twitter and other Social Media express KILL WHITEY, DEATH TO WHITES etc, that is racist, look at that Racist Korean bitch the Leftist New York Times has just hired, exchange Black for White in EVERYTHING she has Tweeted and we know what would happen to her.

Go back to your Play Doh Timmy darling, this is a discussion for adults and not 10 year old boys.

Which is why you can’t argue with what I said and go straight to name calling .

Here’s the conservative MO . Get banned for somthing that has ZERO To do with your political party, then claim it’s because of politics.

Showing how ridiculous you are, Leftist Racists frequently on Twitter and other Social Media express KILL WHITEY, DEATH TO WHITES etc, that is racist, look at that Racist Korean bitch the Leftist New York Times has just hired, exchange Black for White in EVERYTHING she has Tweeted and we know what would happen to her.

How old was that tweet??

Provide any proof that the robots are aiming at conservatives.

Here’s the conservative MO . Get banned for somthing that has ZERO To do with your political party, then claim it’s because of politics.

I already DID argue with the idiocy you posted, I just used that Racist Korean bitch the New York Times has just hired, though I do not expect you to even comprehend what I am illustrating.

Finally! Finally! The left has finally stopped pretending to be anything other than pure Fascist.

More than that, Frank, in this era of concern over obstruction, tampering and election fraud, here goes the Left right out in the open (visible to all but themselves) obstructing, tampering, censoring, and getting ready to screw with the election! They still think nobody can tell and they will get away with it!

Or they have no choice.

These are DESPERATE times.

How old was that tweet??

Provide any proof that the robots are aiming at conservatives.

Why are ONLY Conservatives being removed? Why has not even ONE Leftist been removed?

I already DID argue with the idiocy you posted, I just used that Racist Korean bitch the New York Times has just hired, though I do not expect you to even comprehend what I am illustrating.

If Timmy was the turtle in the race with the argument-hare, he'd be ass-backwards in his own shell looking out the asshole wondering where the hare has gone.

Forum List

Back