The crackdown continues twitter suspends libertarian accounts

Robots picked up their racist language suspended them.

Try not using racist language and it won’t happen.
Liar. They SUPPOSEDLY used curse words which is not banned on twitter and twitter STILL allows a asian woman who CLEARLY calls for the death of white men,men,cops etc AND Antifa which has called for Trump to be murdered you can try as hard as you want but you won't win this. Its discrimination clearly based on political beliefs. Twitter has an alternate. Gab. FB as far as I know doesn't YET.

Showing how ridiculous you are, Leftist Racists frequently on Twitter and other Social Media express KILL WHITEY, DEATH TO WHITES etc, that is racist, look at that Racist Korean bitch the Leftist New York Times has just hired, exchange Black for White in EVERYTHING she has Tweeted and we know what would happen to her.

How old was that tweet??

Provide any proof that the robots are aiming at conservatives.

Tweets are recent like a year and a half old and the New York Times has hired this ugly Racist Korean bitch and Twitter has not suspended her account and she's still Tweeting her Racist crap but it's okay because efforts are totally in motion to Doxx this Racist Bitch, she'll still be able to Tweet of course but she will NOT have ANYTHING else.

DjtcxIxVAAEyvI9.jpg

jeong-768x406.jpg

^^^^ Hey ugly Racist Korean bitch better stock up on the dog soup, you'll need it to keep you going when you are Doxxed.

Candace Owens is a Black Conservative, she changed White to Black from one of the ugly Racist Korean bitches Tweets, it's below and guess what happened Twitter banned Candace Owens from Twitter, a BLACK CONSERVATIVE.

Dj2ZzIVVAAENEXk.jpg:large

Last edited:
Posting n word filled shit will get you clipped . Maybe you conservatives should stop being so racist .

Showing how ridiculous you are, Leftist Racists frequently on Twitter and other Social Media express KILL WHITEY, DEATH TO WHITES etc, that is racist, look at that Racist Korean bitch the Leftist New York Times has just hired, exchange Black for White in EVERYTHING she has Tweeted and we know what would happen to her.

How old was that tweet??

Tweets are recent like a year and a half old and the New York Times has hired this ugly Racist Korean bitch and Twitter has not suspended her account and she's still Tweeting her Racist crap but it's okay because efforts are totally in motion to Doxx this Racist Bitch, she'll still be able to Tweet of course but she will NOT have ANYTHING else.

DjtcxIxVAAEyvI9.jpg

jeong-768x406.jpg

^^^^ Hey ugly Korean bitch better stock up on the dog soup, you'll need it to keep you going when you are Doxxed.

Candace Owens is a Black Conservative, she changed White to Black from one of the the ugly Racist Korean bitches Tweets, it's below and guess what happened Twitter banned Candace Owens from Twitter, a BLACK CONSERVATIVE.

Trump has posted racist memes . Has he been banned ?

How old was that tweet??

DjtcxIxVAAEyvI9.jpg

jeong-768x406.jpg

^^^^ Hey ugly Racist Korean bitch better stock up on the dog soup, you'll need it to keep you going when you are Doxxed.

Candace Owens is a Black Conservative, she changed White to Black from one of the ugly Racist Korean bitches Tweets, it's below and guess what happened Twitter banned Candace Owens from Twitter, a BLACK CONSERVATIVE.

Yeah she got hit . By the bots !!!!

Bots don’t pick up things In context. Holy shit don’t you get it ?

I've worked with Dan several times throughout the last ten years on one project or another at various capacities. He's one of the good guys. He manages a few platforms, so he's always functioning in some manner or another.

Dan's back up, though. Or, at least he was temporarily. Dunno about the others.

I should be spending more time on twitter myself. I feel like I'm wasting my time around here.

I'll check with Dan to see what he's doing about it and maybe report back. If I know Daniel and I do, this won't be the last we hear about it.

Last edited:
Well, Daniel said that twitter gave him a big red banner telling him that he has to delete the content before moving any further in the issue.

Which, of course, is a kind of Stalinist mental conditioning exercise forcing you to admit that you did wrong.

His suspension came apparently for re-Tweeting Scott Horton's Tweet.

Last edited:
The Crackdown Continues: Twitter Suspends Libertarian Accounts, Including Ron Paul Institute Director

Wow! Be a conservative or libertarian with differing views from the mainstream BANNED! Call for Trump,Whites to be murdered killed,bash cops and men in general you are good!

STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!!!

A friend of ours Andrew has an alternative to Twitter it supports Freedom of Expression, it has NO Ads and it does not use the Data of members like Twitter and Facebook do, many of those who's Freedom of Expression has been VIOLATED by Twitter are now on Gab and are happy there, knowing that Andrew STRONGLY respects an individuals HUMAN RIGHT to Freedom of Expression. Andrew is a great human being and a good friend and I recommend Gab to ANYONE who has been VIOLATED by Twitter and also Facebook, Milo and Ann Coulter both now are also on Gab. It was only launched in August 2016 but since the VIOLATIONS by Twitter and also Facebook a growing number of peoples have been joining, now totaling approx 900,000 users, as there are no Ads everyone just has to tell others about Gab and this is how publicity is spread for it.

Fuck Twitter and Fuck Facebook, abandon them and join the ALTERNATIVE it's VERY well financially funded also we are collectively building all the time and expanding our horizons and as Andrew states below in the Mission Statement, this is a battle that WE are going to WIN and it will be a win for all those who respect Freedom of Expression.

upload_2018-8-8_0-17-25.png

upload_2018-8-8_0-18-28.png

Gab.ai | The Free Speech Social Network

Here is Andrew being interviewed by Tucker Carlson:

The Crackdown Continues: Twitter Suspends Libertarian Accounts, Including Ron Paul Institute Director

Wow! Be a conservative or libertarian with differing views from the mainstream BANNED! Call for Trump,Whites to be murdered killed,bash cops and men in general you are good!

It's because Ron Paul sticks to ISSUES. Doesn't get wrapped up in the juvenile partisan horseshit. And he's FAR MORE DANGEROUS than your average Repub. Why DAMN.. He might tell folks there's nothing of value in the Soc Sec Trust Fund. Or that Domestic spying is now RAMPANT in the USA after 40 years of being totally banned for PREVIOUS abuses.

Alex Jones is a full-out crackpot. But if he wants to sell an App on Apple to view his content, it OUGHT to be included. Unless it's illegal, subject to age restrictions or entirely graphic and violent.

I'm mostly only using twitter to steal pic of animals, pets, and pretty photos of oceans, landscapes, etc. But...I might bail soon.

I'm mostly only using twitter to steal pic of animals, pets, and pretty photos of oceans, landscapes, etc. But...I might bail soon.

It's really strange to me that a place like Facebook SEEMS so warm and personal. Yet they don't really know jack crap about you personally. Censoring the n-word there is a "culture judgement" against you if you're black and "allowed" to use it. There's no machine that can yet tell who are the psychopaths and haters.

I predict they will go FURTHER down a futile road of trying to cull out "bad folks". Where it's not even just based on content. But it will based on your ASSOCIATIONS and "likes" and what you do on other places on the Internet.

THAT's not smart. They never paid much attention to "moderation and content control" in their designs. And they are paying for that. They need to start with CLEARLY POSTED prohibitions and make it a short list. Kinda like USMB.. :113: Not attempt to take sides or suppress opinion or speech.

FB is going down. Watch and see. It will go the same path as MySpace. So will Twitter.

I wanna thank Lucy Hamilton for posting the link to Gab. I just joined. I had to rejoin twitter recently due to nobody seeing a thing I said. Twitter made me think I was just another tweeter...but NOBODY could see my posts. None. Zip. Nada. Which is what they seem to enjoy doing to those who are conservatives. Gab looks much better.

I wanna thank Lucy Hamilton for posting the link to Gab. I just joined. I had to rejoin twitter recently due to nobody seeing a thing I said. Twitter made me think I was just another tweeter...but NOBODY could see my posts. None. Zip. Nada. Which is what they seem to enjoy doing to those who are conservatives. Gab looks much better.

Good that you have joined, I think you will notice immediately how refreshing it is and also how easy to use, also you can post up to 360 characters in a message which is nearly double the amount that Twitter allows. A general Alert has been sent to this Ron Paul to let him know that he should think about joining Gab, we have many of what are termed The Politically Persecuted who are on the ship.

Twitter is not yet as bad as Facebook with the 1984esque Political Censorship, but it is only a matter of time before Twitter heads into that abyss.

Good that you have joined, I think you will notice immediately how refreshing it is and also how easy to use, also you can post up to 360 characters in a message which is nearly double the amount that Twitter allows. A general Alert has been sent to this Ron Paul to let him know that he should think about joining Gab, we have many of what are termed The Politically Persecuted who are on the ship.

Twitter is not yet as bad as Facebook with the 1984esque Political Censorship, but it is only a matter of time before Twitter heads into that abyss.

This is the correct philosophy:

upload_2018-8-8_21-16-47.png

Forum List

Back