A Guess as to why the MSM is Crumbling Now

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Given how toxic being associated with the Ds has become, why are the far leftist billionaires who keep the MSM on life support suddenly deserting the fold now in the mid-terms?

My guess is that the moderate Ds are the cheapest effective bribes available and Leftist Ds are more expensive and less dependable bribes. Does that sound right?

Given how toxic being associated with the Ds has become, why are the far leftist billionaires who keep the MSM on life support suddenly deserting the fold now in the mid-terms?

My guess is that the moderate Ds are the cheapest effective bribes available and Leftist Ds are more expensive and less dependable bribes. Does that sound right?

No, it doesn't sound right, though it does sound like Right Wing Propaganda. It's an opinion not supported by evidence.

They are crumbling because they are a bunch of anti-Americans.

Pro-American honest media would have not much difficulty staying on top.

Last edited:
tonight's primaries are likely to tell us the probable outcome of the November election so I will go do my post couch potato act.

Last I heard, CNN and their ilk were doing better than they have been in ages. Trump has made them lots of money.

Last I heard, CNN and their ilk were doing better than they have been in ages. Trump has made them lots of money.
Quite easily possible, they started from a small base and they are not yet turning much of a profit, if any.

"Crumbling"?

WTF you talkin' about?

Sure, where did ya hear that...CNN?

No. I don't think they talk about their ratings ever, though I haven't heard or seen them in some time

Probably POTUS or Politico or something mentioned it offhand.

I know a few months ago their ratings were up, but they were seriously behind, about half the viewers of MSNBC which was number 2.

The whole legacy media structure is crumbling. People are cancelling cable subscriptions like crazy, more and more people are getting their news on the internet, actual paper-based news is obsolete.

You can get such higher quality political content through various podcasts and youtube channels than you can from the big news networks. Long for interviews and speeches, stuff that actually gets into the nitty gritty and doesn't just try to talk past someone in a 6 minute segment before hitting a commercial break. People who actually talk to each other about ideas than just screaming at each other. As more and more people don't even know what a cable subscription is, this kind of much-needed stuff will become more prevalent.

Anyone Who Doesn't Know That Media Is Plural Has No Right to Be in the Media

They deserve to, not only because the grammar of these high-flying Diploma Dumbos is retarded, but because they've tricked even their opponents into using such Low-IQ gibberish.

Forum List

Back