The coup by the U.S. disguised as humanitarian efforts towards Venezuela

the US helps the world out more than any other nation
including:
taking in a MILLION immigrants --per YEAR
sending CARRIERS/etc to help in natural disasters
etc
They destroy more than they help, because the motive for help, is to gain control both politically and economically. My link has proven that.
that doesn't negate the help

learn some history people
we GAVE Latin America 3.3 $Billion --------------per YEAR
Alliance for Progress - Wikipedia
In no-bid contracts to US contractors for "improvement projects."
Halliburton is already there.
Regime Change for Profit: Chevron, Halliburton Cheer on US Venezuela Coup - Global Research

So?

What is your point, other than the one on your head?
including:
etc
They destroy more than they help, because the motive for help, is to gain control both politically and economically. My link has proven that.

No it does not. Your link is full of lies and fabrication. So are you, for believing such ignorant nonsense.
US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 "Victim Nations" Since World War II - Global Research

Yeah, we started every one of those conflicts like Korea,Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq, and Afghanistan. We are as guilty as home-made sin! NOT!
Except we are.

including:
etc

No it does not. Your link is full of lies and fabrication. So are you, for believing such ignorant nonsense.
US Has Killed More Than 20 Million People in 37 "Victim Nations" Since World War II - Global Research

Yeah, we started every one of those conflicts like Korea,Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq, and Afghanistan. We are as guilty as home-made sin! NOT!
If you're proud of a 20 million count death toll with no remorse, good luck sleeping in hell every night Cracker Jack.
My conscience is clean as a virgin Muslim pussy.

So?

What is your point, other than the one on your head?
Hitting the bottle early tonight Grandpa ?
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

I am so sorry that you do not understand the concept that you should explain yourself and not just posting a link to some superfluous and likely unrelated information that you did not understand.

Is it any wonder the most feared nation in the world, is the good ole USA?

When psychopaths run your country, this is what you get.
Yea, the invaders, disguised as good humanitarian Christians. When in fact, they've become the axis of evil.
The triangle of doom --USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia
We need to get our act together for sure. We don't own the world.

including:
etc

very dumb--Afghanistan????!!! hahahahah
1. that was Russia--we were HELPING the VICTIMS--duh
Russia not only INVADED, then they MURDERED Amin !!!!!!
2. we were attacking the jackasses that attacked us --FIRST--just like when the Japanese attacked us in 1941
..real smart--just allow people to MURDER Americans--that's what you want

including:
etc

If you're proud of a 20 million count death toll with no remorse, good luck sleeping in hell every night Cracker Jack.
My conscience is clean as a virgin Muslim pussy.

Where did I say that? If you come at me and threaten me or my family you will be treated as hostile and become DRT. The same goes for this nation.

You also have obviously not been around too many Muslim women.

Yea, the invaders, disguised as good humanitarian Christians. When in fact, they've become the axis of evil.
.....America is hated so much--MILLIONS not only come over here--but many die trying

including:
etc

2. we were attacking the jackasses that attacked us --FIRST--just like when the Japanese attacked us in 1941
We went to Afghanistan to get Bin Laden, not to declare war on the Taliban. Not one Taliban flew into the twin towers that I am aware of. Why are we still there? Oh yea, that's right, their country is rich in minerals. I forgot.

including:
etc

We went to Afghanistan to get Bin Laden, not to declare war on the Taliban. Not one Taliban flew into the twin towers that I am aware of. Why are we still there?
???!!!!!???
you think Bin Laden planned/financed/helped/etc the terrorists all by himself?

.....America is hated so much--MILLIONS not only come over here--but many die trying
Because we destroyed theirs. We took over their politics, their economies, and their resources.

We went to Afghanistan to get Bin Laden, not to declare war on the Taliban. Not one Taliban flew into the twin towers that I am aware of. Why are we still there?
???!!!!!???
you think Bin Laden planned/financed/helped/etc the terrorists all by himself?
Would you know? Exactly! And neither did we.What did the Taliban have to do with 9/11? We don't know. But we are still there today. Why? Because of business.

Forum List

Back