The coup by the U.S. disguised as humanitarian efforts towards Venezuela

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yea right. Piss in my ear and tell me it's raining. It's the same old imperial takeover by the U.S., disguised as a humanitarian effort to help the people of Venezuela. Like all South American and Central American countries, we want their wealth of resources. And then, we blame them later, as they become refugees heading to the U.S. There is no humanitarian concern. If it were, we wouldn't have sanctions placed on Venezuela. We are responsible for the very humanitarian effort we claim to want to assist with. Let that sink in. The desired president of the U.S. who would hand the country over to the U.S. and its resources, who was not actually elected, need this coup to happen on behalf of the U.S. and its wealth interests. It has nothing to do with the interests of the people. And yet, we know as a country, that these imperial practices have been going on for decades by the U.S. It's about the oil, gold, and diamonds. Disgusting and chilling.

Yea right. Piss in my ear and tell me it's raining. It's the same old imperial takeover by the U.S., disguised as a humanitarian effort to help the people of Venezuela. Like all South American and Central American countries, we want their wealth of resources. And then, we blame them later, as they become refugees heading to the U.S. There is no humanitarian concern. If it were, we wouldn't have sanctions placed on Venezuela. We are responsible for the very humanitarian effort we claim to want to assist with. Let that sink in. The desired president of the U.S. who would hand the country over to the U.S. and its resources, who was not actually elected, need this coup to happen on behalf of the U.S. and its wealth interests. It has nothing to do with the interests of the people. And yet, we know as a country, that these imperial practices have been going on for decades by the U.S. It's about the oil, gold, and diamonds. Disgusting and chilling.

''same old'' ?? name some imperial ''takeovers'' [ hahaha ] since 1975

And Trump simply can’t be trusted.

Most of Central and South America; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Surely you aren't going to make an idiot of yourself by pretending we are promoting humanitarian efforts. The people do not want us there. The Right wing candidate was not legally elected. They don't even know who he is. The U.S. elected him,not the people.

I find it rather comical since you idiots put those in charge....in charge.
Your idiot cousin would kill your aunt and uncle(his mom and dad) if ordered to do so because he's "patriotic".
Same shit here.
Us EEUU'nz can take them out if need be.You have a $1000 fone(with whassapp and Facebook). We have an AR15 and an infrared scope. You idiots can't even grow eggs because your cousin will steal them while clutching his gold tinnned cross on the way out of the chicken shack while praying for Matia to help.
The dog knows better than to bark !
Perrico and yellow rice ! Muy bueno !

Surely you aren't going to make an idiot of yourself by pretending we are promoting humanitarian efforts. The people do not want us there. The Right wing candidate was not legally elected. They don't even know who he is. The U.S. elected him,not the people.

you just made an idiot of yourself--most of those are pre-1975
AND--you don't even know the meaning of your own OP words
im·pe·ri·al
Dictionary result for imperial
/imˈpirēəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to an empire.

....you must be a nazi/Banana Republican/etc because you do not accept a fair/legal/America
...fair/legal elections are an American value

im·pe·ri·al
/imˈpirēəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to an empire.

Pre- 1975 is still going on today. Your point is totally moot. We are conquerors of nations and their resources, disguised as humanitarians, while placing sanctions on this country, punishing them for not having the kind of government we demand, while promoting a coup. It's been our MO.

Russian troll farm working overtime? Or is it Monday already over there?
No troll farms, just the disgusting truth you can't handle. Are you going to try and tell us you can debunk that truth?

Here's hoping someone you love starves to death in Venezuela.
I'll take that as a no. See how easy it is to put invaders in their place. They just can't handle the truth. What a bunch of sick, greedy, evil, fucks.

AND from your link:
Fueled by the Cold War
Cold War = not imperial takeover

Supporting Guiado and providing aid to citizens of venezuela is the correct thing to do, morally, ethically, and politically.

im·pe·ri·al
/imˈpirēəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to an empire.

Pre- 1975 is still going on today. Your point is totally moot. We are conquerors of nations and their resources, disguised as humanitarians, while placing sanctions on this country, punishing them for not having the kind of government we demand, while promoting a coup. It's been our MO.

if the US wanted to, we would really takeover
we want to take resources so bad, we backed Israel NOT the oil countries!!

im·pe·ri·al
/imˈpirēəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to an empire.

resistance3ykxk.jpg

im·pe·ri·al
/imˈpirēəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to an empire.

WE already control much of the oil flow in the ME. What do you think Iraq 1 and II were about?" Oil flow. The Bush's and Cheney made sure we locked that down.

Russian troll farm working overtime? Or is it Monday already over there?
No troll farms, just the disgusting truth you can't handle. Are you going to try and tell us you can debunk that truth?

Shitwad...listen up.

People are DYING in Venezuela. By THEIR OWN HAND. Get it? Got it ? Good!
Millions are fleeing TO the USA from everywhere.....WHY?

Only a DF like you would rationalize that a generous nation is only out to take resources.
SO WHAT IF We DO? We'll then let everyone on Earth come here, get rich (or at least tons of freebies), and enjoy them...without starving.

Get a freaking life loser. If the US took over Venezuela they would ALL be better off. Isn't that why the world is kicking our doors down to get in after all?

Besides if Venezuela collapses, that would leave it wide open for China or Russia.
You want China or Russia staking claim to Venezuela? DUMB !!!!!
(unless you're a Russian troll)

GEEEEZZZ....wheat for brains

Last edited:

Forum List

Back