Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
MS-13 Placed in communities by Obama
188,000 children 68% male 16% between age 15-17
MS-13 communities Obama | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Obama-Laugh.jpg
upload_2019-3-4_2-46-40.jpeg

The legacy of the Kenyan continues. ICE needs more officers and weapons to extract these pieces of shit democrat scum.

And the horrors that Obama committed keep unfolding. The Democratic Party has been wretched for decades.

View attachment 248660 View attachment 248661

What a load of croc.
suddenly you hate inflammatory headlines? while i believe obama has helped MS-13 gain ground, i don't believe that was obama's goal or desire to do that. posts / headlines like this simply use the "association" factor to say that obama let illegals in, ms-13 was among them, ergo obama let ms-13 in. indirect path to a desired result.

the left does this in 95% of their posts but i never see you own up to that. then again you're usually on ignore so i'd never see it anyway.

The legacy of the Kenyan continues. ICE needs more officers and weapons to extract these pieces of shit democrat scum.

How do you know they are Democrats, most of the later killers were Trump supporters.

What a load of croc.
suddenly you hate inflammatory headlines? while i believe obama has helped MS-13 gain ground, i don't believe that was obama's goal or desire to do that. posts / headlines like this simply use the "association" factor to say that obama let illegals in, ms-13 was among them, ergo obama let ms-13 in. indirect path to a desired result.

the left does this in 95% of their posts but i never see you own up to that. then again you're usually on ignore so i'd never see it anyway.

Yes he intentionally let MS 13 gang members in hoping they would vote Democratic. Shows how utterly hard up the GOP is getting.

What a load of croc.

Yes he intentionally let MS 13 gang members in hoping they would vote Democratic. Shows how utterly hard up the GOP is getting.
i believe you put me on the GOP side. you seem to be the WITH US OR YOU SUCK AGAINST US - and since i'm not with you, i MUST be GOP side.

OF WHICH i have already said this is a stupid headline and obama did not INTENTIONALLY let MS-13 in as this headline tries to imply.

ergo - your stance is incorrect. on the blanket use of GOP indicating there are positions out there in discussions that exceed the WITH US OR YOU SUCK AGAINST US mentality so many on both sides display.

now again - why do these type headlines not bother you when done to the nasty old GOP? you bless a tactic when it suits you, live with it when the use is returned to you. also, this is the media, not the GOP stating this; so while you bitch and moan at the tactics used, you engage in said tactics at the same time.

how...you.

Last edited:
MS-13 has been coming to the US for over thirty years but the repubs just try to blame one president. It' is the usual fashion of their angelic existence.

As does their media.

What a load of croc.

As does their media.

What a load of croc.

well this is simply pointing out both sides of the media utilize click-bait associations.

MS-13 has been coming to the US for over thirty years but the repubs just try to blame one president. It' is the usual fashion of their angelic existence.
and here comes parakeet chirper to cry foul when done to his side.

In addition, Obama placed Muslim refugees, strategically around the U. S. with the goal of destabilizing as much of these areas as possible.

You're admitting thisis bullshit and defending it using the PeeWee Herman Defense?

FAIL

What a load of croc.

Dud you have no idea how OBAMA was a plant to gather all their dumb fks.

What a load of croc.

Fake ones, yes I have a real dislike of fake headlines.

the left does this in 95% of their posts but i never see you own up to that. then again you're usually on ignore so i'd never see it anyway.[/QUOTE]

What a load of croc.

Once again , what a load of croc. I have no use for republicans anymore, none of them, and your are one, whether you know it or not.

I didn't realize there was so much funny BS in the Conspiracy Theories section.

Forum List

Back