Canadian supreme court rules children to be taken from their parents & sterilized under trans agenda

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Canadian Supreme Court Rules Children To Be Taken From Their Parents & Sterilized Under Trans Agenda
The Supreme Court of British Columbia has ruled that parents no longer have a say in their childrens’ upbringing, and can be recognized by the state as transgender against the parents’ wishes.

Find out why the establishment is determined to tear apart the family unit at any cost.

upload_2019-3-3_15-55-46.png

upload_2019-3-3_15-56-24.png

Bowden decision Feb 27 2019.pdf

All over the world is being infiltrated those who don't bend over like the US ( for now) not much left to fall, but they're coming for you stupid asses better wake up Trump hating sheep.

Canadian Supreme Court Rules Children To Be Taken From Their Parents & Sterilized Under Trans Agenda
The Supreme Court of British Columbia has ruled that parents no longer have a say in their childrens’ upbringing, and can be recognized by the state as transgender against the parents’ wishes.

Find out why the establishment is determined to tear apart the family unit at any cost.

View attachment 248632

View attachment 248633

All over the world is being infiltrated those who don't bend over like the US ( for now) not much left to fall, but they're coming for you stupid asses better wake up Trump hating sheep.

View attachment 248632

View attachment 248633

Hey, aren't you the poster who was for government deciding who can and can't have kids?

No issue if both parents wanted it done, but the Dad did not , and the mother did. Best to let the kid commit suicide so the child is out of their misery. After all one less transsexual to concern yourself with , is that how you right wing nuts minds work?

According to the court application, the daughter “suffers from depression and has attempted suicide at least four times,” and went through a “lesbian stage” in Grade 7.

Canadian judge rules dad can’t stop 14-year-old daughter from transitioning into ‘boy’

You know what amazes me, Your right wing nuts declare a fetus has rights, but deny a 14 year old rights.

No issue if both parents wanted it done, but the Dad did not , and the mother did. Best to let the kid commit suicide so the child is out of their misery. After all one less transsexual to concern yourself with , is that how you right wing nuts minds work?

According to the court application, the daughter “suffers from depression and has attempted suicide at least four times,” and went through a “lesbian stage” in Grade 7.

Canadian judge rules dad can’t stop 14-year-old daughter from transitioning into ‘boy’

You know what amazes me, Your right wing nuts declare a fetus has rights, but deny a 14 year old rights.

They don't. They can't vote, they can't choose on their own to have a sexual relationship with an adult, they can't choose on their own to get a tattoo, they can't go to a bar and drink alcohol, need I go on?

What a moronic conflation.

They don't. They can't vote, they can't choose on their own to have a sexual relationship with an adult, they can't choose on their own to get a tattoo, they can't go to a bar and drink alcohol, need I go on?

Yes you need to. What a "moronic" comparison.

We don't let minors make a lot of decisions for themselves. Why should they be allowed to make permanent life altering decisions like this when they're not allowed to get a tattoo on their own? When they're not allowed to buy tobacco or alcohol?

We don't let minors make a lot of decisions for themselves. Why should they be allowed to make permanent life altering decisions like this when they're not allowed to get a tattoo on their own? When they're not allowed to buy tobacco or alcohol?

The blood of the 14 years old would of been on the Father is the teen committed suicide the 5th time and succeeded.

Isn't it funny you say a fetus has rights , but not a 14th year old. Doesn't the mother knows whats best?

Last edited:

The blood of the 14 years old would of been on the Father is the teen committed suicide the 5th time and succeeded.

Isn't it funny you say a fetus has rights , but not a 14th year old. Doesn't the mother knows whats best?

Again, a young teenager doesn't have rights that an adult has, literally because they are not mature enough to make a lot of decisions for themselves. They cannot get married on their own, as another example. Are you trying to say they do?

And what rights have I said an unborn child has? If you can find anywhere I've said they have more rights than a teenager does, please point it out. If you can't, your false equivalency fails and you should stop using it.

Will the blood be on the lawyers and the counselors if 10 years from now the kid offs herself because she then decides she really wasn't transgendered, but has had her ovaries and uterus damaged from the hormone treatment or removed later on because of the choices made now?

Most of them still kill themselves regardless.
They are mentally ill. What do you expect?

I do not believe they are mentally ill anymore than the percentage of society that are.

I do not believe they are mentally ill anymore than the percentage of society that are.
Denying reality is the same as having recurring nightmares? Lol seriously?

Forum List

Back