The Cosby Mysteries solved, for anyone who cares about truth

Racist leftists let the white Bill skate and laughed as his ugly hack fat wife attacked all of the women that accused him.

The black Bill? Not so much.

Racists.

Excellent observation! But I will add, the right is quick to condemn Slick Willie while defending a conservative black man. Apparently hypocrisy is a disease from which neither side of the aisle is immune.
I have not seen many defending the black Bill. I do see them pointing out the double standards and blatant hypocrisy of the patronizing racist left.

Read the OP post #1 and post #6. They are both apparently convinced that Cosby is being railroaded.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/28/495856974/california-eliminates-statute-of-limitations-on-rape-cases

California eliminated the statute of limitations on rape accusations.

(The law will not be retroactive , which won't apply to Cosby)

Apparently, this whole scandal with 50+ women making ridiculous accusations was all staged by liberals with the bigger goal of removing the statute of limitations on rape accusations across the nation.

Cosby, who they despise was a sacrificial lamb.

Cosby, who was somewhat conservative told young black people not to expect hand out from the government , or be involved with making themselves a life long victim.

Cosby also demanded the young actors in his crew continue working toward their education.

His reputation is completely ruined by the left.

--------------------------

Future Americans will be living in a nightmare, now anyone who achieves success or runs for office will suddenly be slammed by "rape" charges, from some dingbat from college they barely remember

One, two, even 5 or 6 phony allegations I could swallow, but the sheer number of allegations seems to be even beyond the overly zealous to pull off. Hey, I loved Cosby, but come on!

I agree.... same for Bubba. I know no one who has ever been accused of any of this shit, so, when you have a person who is serially accused... well, you do the math.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/28/495856974/california-eliminates-statute-of-limitations-on-rape-cases

California eliminated the statute of limitations on rape accusations.

(The law will not be retroactive , which won't apply to Cosby)

Apparently, this whole scandal with 50+ women making ridiculous accusations was all staged by liberals with the bigger goal of removing the statute of limitations on rape accusations across the nation.

Cosby, who they despise was a sacrificial lamb.

Cosby, who was somewhat conservative told young black people not to expect hand out from the government , or be involved with making themselves a life long victim.

Cosby also demanded the young actors in his crew continue working toward their education.

His reputation is completely ruined by the left.

--------------------------

Future Americans will be living in a nightmare, now anyone who achieves success or runs for office will suddenly be slammed by "rape" charges, from some dingbat from college they barely remember

One, two, even 5 or 6 phony allegations I could swallow, but the sheer number of allegations seems to be even beyond the overly zealous to pull off. Hey, I loved Cosby, but come on!
Pale in comparison to how many people slick Willy has raped/molested... lol

Well no, Cosby has many more rape/sexual assault accusers than slick Willie. Bill has more who have claimed affairs tho. In my eyes, they are both guilty.

Rap Sheet: The Women Who Claim to Be Victims of Bill and Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Bill Cosby's Accusers: A Timeline of Alleged Sexual Assault Claims (Updated)
You forgot about the rape islands that slick Willy goes to

Ok, so let me summarize what you appear to believe-

Over 50 women from Cosby's past decided or were somehow convinced to tell a lie about sexual assault or rape, and to make the lie more believable, they all were given very similar scenarios to explain how the rapes took place. It is all some sort of conspiracy against Cosby in which these women from his past, some over 50 years ago,were somehow located and convinced that they all should tell this lie about this man because....why are they all lying again, what do they have to gain? How many women from Cosby's past were asked to lie but said "no", and why aren't those women coming forward to say they were asked to lie? When you create a conspiracy you also create a lot of questions that need to be answered.

You're saying you don't find anything odd about the lying media telling you Cosby is the biggest serial rapist in American history, and everyone waiting until he's 100 to say anything...and all at the same time.

Ok, so let me summarize what you appear to believe-

Over 50 women from Cosby's past decided or were somehow convinced to tell a lie about sexual assault or rape, and to make the lie more believable, they all were given very similar scenarios to explain how the rapes took place. It is all some sort of conspiracy against Cosby in which these women from his past, some over 50 years ago,were somehow located and convinced that they all should tell this lie about this man because....why are they all lying again, what do they have to gain? How many women from Cosby's past were asked to lie but said "no", and why aren't those women coming forward to say they were asked to lie? When you create a conspiracy you also create a lot of questions that need to be answered.

You're saying you don't find anything odd about the lying media telling you Cosby is the biggest serial rapist in American history, and everyone waiting until he's 100 to say anything...and all at the same time.

I'm saying that the story the 50 or so "victims" are telling is much more believable than a giant left wing conspiracy theory claiming this is all a giant set up. The conspiracy theory creates more questions than it answers.

Forum List

Back