The Cosby Mysteries solved, for anyone who cares about truth

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/28/495856974/california-eliminates-statute-of-limitations-on-rape-cases

California eliminated the statute of limitations on rape accusations.

(The law will not be retroactive , which won't apply to Cosby)

Apparently, this whole scandal with 50+ women making ridiculous accusations was all staged by liberals with the bigger goal of removing the statute of limitations on rape accusations across the nation.

Cosby, who they despise was a sacrificial lamb.

Cosby, who was somewhat conservative told young black people not to expect hand out from the government , or be involved with making themselves a life long victim.

Cosby also demanded the young actors in his crew continue working toward their education.

His reputation is completely ruined by the left.

--------------------------

Future Americans will be living in a nightmare, now anyone who achieves success or runs for office will suddenly be slammed by "rape" charges, from some dingbat from college they barely remember

Is that all over now? So much else has been going on, I forgot all about it.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/28/495856974/california-eliminates-statute-of-limitations-on-rape-cases

Apparently, this whole scandal with 50+ women making ridiculous accusations was all staged by liberals with the bigger goal of removing the statute of limitations on rape accusations across the nation.

Cosby, who was somewhat conservative told young black people not to expect hand out from the government , or be involved with making themselves a life long victim.

Cosby also demanded the young actors in his crew continue working toward their education.

Future Americans will be living in a nightmare, now anyone who achieves success or runs for office will suddenly be slammed by "rape" charges, from some dingbat from college they barely remember

One, two, even 5 or 6 phony allegations I could swallow, but the sheer number of allegations seems to be even beyond the overly zealous to pull off. Hey, I loved Cosby, but come on!

Is that all over now? So much else has been going on, I forgot all about it.

Lol, true.

For the record, what happened to Bill Cosby is a lesson for all of us.

Most young people dont remember what things were like back then and still are for some people. Trading drugs for sex was common and some people still do it today.

but by todays definition of sex, if a man offers to share his pot with some girl, they get high together and then h ave sex, HE has committed rape as she was not of sound mind to give consent, according to todays standard for rape.

"But he was high too" you might say, but that does not matter in our courts any more as the law is stacked to favor females now.

Even so, men still do it, as the recent moron illustrated who had sex with an unconscious woman by a dumpster, I hope he realizes it WAS NOT WORTH THE LEGAL COSTS AND TIME HE SERVED. This is a guy who should be sterilized for the sake of future humanity.

But Cosby would get high with young ladies and have sex with them, apparently, and they did not report him as having raped them for years usually. Some claimed it much quicker, but were usually provoked by some stupid shit Cosby did to offend the young lady, like admitting he lied about being in love with her, another common tactic back then.

But now Cosby has paid the price for crossing the liberals as his reputation is in ruins, but for POLITICAL REASONS not due to judicial process.

The bottom line Truth is that liberals eat their own.

One, two, even 5 or 6 phony allegations I could swallow, but the sheer number of allegations seems to be even beyond the overly zealous to pull off. Hey, I loved Cosby, but come on!
Lol, you dont seem to understand the power of a possible lawsuit settlement has over the weak minded.

Well the pantsuit bulldyke has never been found guilty in a court of law either. OJ was never convicted of murder, neither was john Wilkes Booth. At some point the evidence supersedes any legal proceedings.

Lol, not the same kind of thing.

Not even in the same universe.

Well the pantsuit bulldyke has never been found guilty in a court of law either. OJ was never convicted of murder, neither was john Wilkes Booth. At some point the evidence supersedes any legal proceedings.

Ok, but why? Because you said so?

Lol, no, but because there is no comparison to the amount of harm caused int he cases nor in the nature, availability and scope of the evidence for and against.

For example, OJ Simpson was accused of stabbing two people to death in a bloody ambush and they are no longer alive to await a complaint being filed, while in Cosby's case it was most often years and years after the ALLEGED rape that the victims reported their case.

With OJ there was blood evidence and physical evidence like his gloves being found one at the scene and the other at his home. Cosby hasnt even had it proven that a crime really did happen at all.

I could go on, but surely you can figure this out now?

Lol, no, but because there is no comparison to the amount of harm caused int he cases nor in the nature, availability and scope of the evidence for and against.

For example, OJ Simpson was accused of stabbing two people to death in a bloody ambush and they are no longer alive to await a complaint being filed, while in Cosby's case it was most often years and years after the ALLEGED rape that the victims reported their case.

With OJ there was blood evidence and physical evidence like his gloves being found one at the scene and the other at his home. Cosby hasnt even had it proven that a crime really did happen at all.

Ok, so let me summarize what you appear to believe-

Over 50 women from Cosby's past decided or were somehow convinced to tell a lie about sexual assault or rape, and to make the lie more believable, they all were given very similar scenarios to explain how the rapes took place. It is all some sort of conspiracy against Cosby in which these women from his past, some over 50 years ago,were somehow located and convinced that they all should tell this lie about this man because....why are they all lying again, what do they have to gain? How many women from Cosby's past were asked to lie but said "no", and why aren't those women coming forward to say they were asked to lie? When you create a conspiracy you also create a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Pale in comparison to how many people slick Willy has raped/molested... lol

Pale in comparison to how many people slick Willy has raped/molested... lol

Well no, Cosby has many more rape/sexual assault accusers than slick Willie. Bill has more who have claimed affairs tho. In my eyes, they are both guilty.

Rap Sheet: The Women Who Claim to Be Victims of Bill and Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Bill Cosby's Accusers: A Timeline of Alleged Sexual Assault Claims (Updated)

It is interesting how some will defend Cosby by claiming the charges are phony, but are convinced that all of Slick Willie's accusers are believable. A dichotomy to be sure.

Racist leftists let the white Bill skate and laughed as his ugly hack fat wife attacked all of the women that accused him.

The black Bill? Not so much.

Racists.

Racist leftists let the white Bill skate and laughed as his ugly hack fat wife attacked all of the women that accused him.

Racists.

Excellent observation! But I will add, the right is quick to condemn Slick Willie while defending a conservative black man. Apparently hypocrisy is a disease from which neither side of the aisle is immune.

Racists.

Excellent observation! But I will add, the right is quick to condemn Slick Willie while defending a conservative black man. Apparently hypocrisy is a disease from which neither side of the aisle is immune.
I have not seen many defending the black Bill. I do see them pointing out the double standards and blatant hypocrisy of the patronizing racist left.

if-you-are-seeing-this-its-too-late-bill-cosby.jpg

Forum List

Back