LOL, NFL Ratings Drop as Idiots Continue to Protest US Flag and Anthem

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
We spectators do not watch sports to be bombarded with bullshit ideological quackery. We watch sports to relieve our stress and zone out for a while.

So guess what happens when sports fans have their noses rubbed in accusations of our nation being racists, or as one moron put it, "America never was great"?

We STOP WATCHING THE STUPID GAME, that is what. It starts with small numbers, but as Monday conversations go along the lines of; NFL_fan:"Wow, did you see that Packers game?" Recovering_NFL_Addict: "No, I took care of some chores and caught some fish we plan to eat tonight. Why?" NFL_Fan: thinks *hmmm, I need to take care of some seasonal chores too...."

As people break the habit of watching this childs game play out endlessly in annual cycles they realize that there is a real life that does not involve football 24/7 and they begin to find returning to sitting on their fat asses munching chips and beer in front of the Idiot Box to be increasingly repulsive.

The NFL elites know this, which makes their yielding their consciences entirely to Black Lies Matter MArxists to be particularly damning.

NFL Ratings Drop Across The Board In Week 3

NFL Ratings Continue to Plunge in Third Week of Anthem Protests

Forbes Welcome

IT'S WORKING! NFL Ratings are Dropping Like MAD Following Athlete Protests [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

upload_2016-9-28_23-49-48.png

Fuck the NFL.

Last edited:
We spectators do not watch sports to be bombarded with bullshit ideological quackery. We watch sports to relieve our stress and zone out for a while.

So guess what happens when sports fans have their noses rubbed in accusations of our nation being racists, or as one moron put it, "America never was great"?

We STOP WATCHING THE STUPID GAME, that is what. It starts with small numbers, but as Monday conversations go along the lines of; NFL_fan:"Wow, did you see that Packers game?" Recovering_NFL_Addict: "No, I took care of some chores and caught some fish we plan to eat tonight. Why?" NFL_Fan: thinks *hmmm, I need to take care of some seasonal chores too...."

As people break the habit of watching this childs game play out endlessly in annual cycles they realize that there is a real life that does not involve football 24/7 and they begin to find returning to sitting on their fat asses munching chips and beer in front of the Idiot Box to be increasingly repulsive.

The NFL elites know this, which makes their yielding their consciences entirely to Black Lies Matter MArxists to be particularly damning.

Forbes Welcome

IT'S WORKING! NFL Ratings are Dropping Like MAD Following Athlete Protests [VIDEO] | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

View attachment 91470

Fuck the NFL.

Tim Tebow was given much grief also for putting his ideology in the forefront.

Lib Radio Host Bill Press Tells Tebow: ‘S-T-F-U’ (Shut the F**k Up) About Jesus

THANK you. That's what I keep trying to tell MLB about being unable to start any game without robotic jingo exercises that have absolutely zero to do with the game. Then you've gotta do it again in the 7th inning.

Which is mindless enough on its face, just by itself --- then you take into consideration that a goodly number of the players you came to watch are from.... Venezuela.... Cuba... Canada..... Curação.... Panama..... Japan.... Korea..... Australia..... Colombia..... the Dominican Republic..... Taiwan.... and even ::gasp:: .....México.

THANK you. That's what I keep trying to tell MLB about being unable to start any game without robotic jingo exercises that have absolutely zero to do with the game. Then you've gotta do it again in the 7th inning.

Which is mindless enough on its face, just by itself --- then you take into consideration that a goodly number of the players you came to watch are from.... Venezuela.... Cuba... Canada..... Curação.... Panama..... Japan.... Korea..... Australia..... Colombia..... the Dominican Republic..... Taiwan.... and even ::gasp:: .....México.
Leave it to you and others of your ilk to object to any display that promotes civic pride and reminds us of the struggle it took to become the free country we are. Fuck the players, we aren't singing the anthem to them or YOU.

Last edited:

Forbes Welcome

View attachment 91470

Fuck the NFL.
Amen to this. If people can't show any respect, they are stupid to think that they deserve any in return.

God bless you and our homeland always!!!

Holly

Maybe it's time to shitcan football altogether in favor of socker.
"Socker".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, soccer is lame. I suggest everyone start watching MMA. It's the most exciting sport on the planet!

It's gets boring when all they do is hug and grind on each other the whole fight.
That can be true at times, but when you get a good understanding of grappling, it can be very fun to watch when 2 high level grapplers go at it.

Maybe it's time to shitcan football altogether in favor of socker.
"Socker".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, soccer is lame. I suggest everyone start watching MMA. It's the most exciting sport on the planet!

It's gets boring when all they do is hug and grind on each other the whole fight.
Ground and Pound techniques do get boring. I think that is largely why pro Wrestling went to choreography back in the 1930s.

Forum List

Back