The Contradiction of the Log Cabin Republicans

There's the "blame game," then there's fk'n history we can look at! Bush 41 hands Clinton a mess; fact! Bill cleans it up and leaves "W" with a budget surplus; fact! "W" starts 2 wars, gives away that budget surplus, institutes all kinds of initiatives like "No Child Left Behind," then doesn't fund any of it causing the Nat'l Debt to inflate even faster; fact! Obama takes the mess left behind and even with Republicans kicking and screaming, we not only bring the economy back, we got something close to Nat'l Health after 100 years of futility! We have the "Affordable Care Act" and with a pandemic out there, Trump and his cronies are still trying to undermine it and take it out of existence with no replacement! They say they want to replace it, but with what? I haven't seen $#!t! That's what Republicans do, "NOTHING" and hope it all stays together; sorta like all those crumbling bridges! What a bunch of losers! We're all pathetic because we allow them to get away with it! Fine, destroy yourselves with whatever conservative leanings you think you need to get thru the night! Good luck with that! :dunno:

Oh, boy, the 348th repetition of talking points and propaganda as though it's an original thought. But hey, every sentence ends with an exclamation point, so I assume her hysteria is supposed to make it more true, or something.

Get back to the topic, Monkey Bitch, assuming your Neanderthal brain can even figure out what it is. No one asked you what you were told to believe about political history, and now that you've shoehorned your little speech in, we don't care.

I joined the Log Cabin Republicans as a Conservative that is for Samesex Liberty and Civil Rights, while living in Colorado. I became a delegate in 2012 and supported Ron Paul for nomination. When Mitt Romney became the nominee, I jumped ship and became a Libertarian, supporting the Civil Unions and Cannabis Legalization campaign, both of which had victories in Colorado. the Democratic party, I didn't want to join, because of Obama's role in the gun running scandal. In fact, as a Libertarian and Gnostic Christian Presbyter, I married a Samsexed couple, thus allowing them to sue the state according to the 1st and 14th Amendment.

In 2016, the Republican Party changed their platform into an anti Gay hate agenda attempting the reversal of Supreme Court Samesex marriage decision and the establishement of Samesex rights and Liberty in general. Why are the Log Cabins still Republican, even when the Republican party is opposed to their agenda? Maybe a Log Cabin can answer this? It's like... living in a wooden house with an open fire place.

I never understood log cabin republicans.

It's their choice. Everyone has that right.

IIRC, it was more the Republican con artists that got the Black ministers and churches to side with them to get that vote! Fine! Again, suckers are born everyday! Gays, Blacks, Muslims, women, and even Mexicans voted for Republicans when they talk about all of us like DOGS! Gawd, you're all just beyond help! Update: BTW, pls stop believing the lies of Obama running guns! That program was started by "W" and was stopped when Obama found out about it! I guess if lies are spewed long enough, you guys believe anything; sorta like we allowed a Kenyan to lead the country for 2 terms! IDIOTS! :dunno:

So now it's not just women who are too fucking stupid to know what they think and want without you to tell them, it's also black people? And then you have the nerve to say that Republicans talk about people like dogs? I'd ask if you understand the irony and hypocrisy of your words, but it's blatantly obvious that you're far too ignorant, vicious, and primitive for that to be possible. So I'm just going to sit here and marvel at the spectacle of a rabid caveman pretending to be a homo sapien.

Samesex marriage is an obscenity, it opened door wide to all of the gender imbecility that you also most likely suck at toes of, I used to think gay's deserved perfect equality, no more, I watched video of 8 year old mentally ill boy named "Desmond" dancing for dollars in a gay men's nightclub in NYC dressed as a whore, all of the gay men were placing cash into the boys clothing, always between clothing and boy's skin, all as parent's of ill boy beamed with pride at their son, who will almost certainly, end up in a psych unit in the very near future! In other words, I saw the light, and gay's are not virtuous role models, they are 80% pederast, and 20% outright deviant. I am pleased you vaporized yourself from the republican party, you never should have been allowed in....

I couldn't get past the first few words in your first sentence.

It's not an obscenity. Only to you it is. You are no one. You don't matter. You don't make any decisions in this nation. All you can do is wine and cry about it.

Gay people can legally get married in America and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Get used to it. Or you can keep wining and crying about it.

I tell you what, hold your breath until the constitution is changed. That will teach the judges on the Supreme Court.

I can't speak for the Log Cabin Republicans, but as a conservative woman who has to constantly hear that Republicans are "anti-woman" and "misogynistic" and that I'm "voting against my own interests" because they don't support the agenda the left has decided is what all women want and need, I'm going to guess that they don't consider it to be "their agenda". Or possibly they consider other things to be more important to them.

Never rule out the possibility that your perspective is just that: YOURS. Not universal, objective fact seen and acknowledged by everyone, but just your own personal opinion.
I'd agree that Log Cabin folks simply find other issues than legal treatment of gayness to be more important, And Roberts and Gorsuch are pretty friendly toward gays on equal protection issues. Trump is not antigay, some of his best friends flip both ways or exclusively male: Cohn, Stone, and Gholiani at least likes to dress in drag.

Homosexuals seem sensitive about everything these days. I don't recall the republican platform of 2016 being an anti gay hate agenda. Maybe the cannabis agenda got to your head. .

Nonsense. Her thought masters have told her that it was, so she "knows" it to be true. No actual facts required, kind of like the way her thought masters told her she wasn't a primitive pissant who belonged in a zoo.

I'd agree that Log Cabin folks simply find other issues than legal treatment of gayness to be more important, And Roberts and Gorsuch are pretty friendly toward gays on equal protection issues. Trump is not antigay, some of his best friends flip both ways or exclusively male: Cohn, Stone, and Gholiani at least likes to dress in drag.

It's also possible some of them don't agree with the activists' ideas on what the legal treatment of homosexual should be. Lord knows, there are a lot of women who actively disagree with the agenda of the "women's rights" advocates.

That is such horse-$#!t! Even if the economy has a temp. boost due to Republican insistence of tax cuts, their budget deficits are always bigger as they talk out the other side of the faces! The economy was thriving during the high taxes of Clinton no matter what people say! At least he paid for his debts unlike Republicans who love using the credit card so they can blame the next admin. when the bill comes due! IDK why we should be upset! The fools vote for this stupid routine of giving power back and forth even when it makes no sense! Why should they have selected "W" over Gore when Clinton admin. was successful? Because Republicans made an issue of his character, they turn around and install an orangutan like Trump to lead them! What hasn't he done, but conservatives still defend him while at the same time condemning Clinton's past! It's so pathetic! How do you people not only look yourselves in the face, but look into the eyes of your own fk'n kids spewing this $#!t? I just want to see how they break ranks next month when Trump has decreed, "schools will open on time or I'll cut their funding!" What an a-hole! I'd like to see him send Barron to some public school without a mask! :p

Nothing in this post has anything to do with the thread topic. Of course, nothing in this post has to do with sane, rational thought, either. Please put down the crack pipe and try to puzzle out what the topic is, mule.

I'm well aware of how gov't works! You need to tell your fearless leader who doesn't have a leg to stand on on half the $#!t he spews about rules, rights, and laws he possess with such power! He's totally FOS and hopefully it'll all come crashing down when his whole fk'n family are prosecuted and wearing orange jumpsuits! :p

Did your masters drug you to make you sound this incoherent and deranged, or were you actually this insane to start with?

Honey, just continue living in denial! It's more than just a river I hear! ;-) :p

Honey, just keep sounding like yourself. You are the best advertisement against whatever it is you want. How does it feel to know that the best thing you could do for your causes is to shut the fuck up?

There's the "blame game," then there's fk'n history we can look at! Bush 41 hands Clinton a mess; fact! Bill cleans it up and leaves "W" with a budget surplus; fact! "W" starts 2 wars, gives away that budget surplus, institutes all kinds of initiatives like "No Child Left Behind," then doesn't fund any of it causing the Nat'l Debt to inflate even faster; fact! Obama takes the mess left behind and even with Republicans kicking and screaming, we not only bring the economy back, we got something close to Nat'l Health after 100 years of futility! We have the "Affordable Care Act" and with a pandemic out there, Trump and his cronies are still trying to undermine it and take it out of existence with no replacement! They say they want to replace it, but with what? I haven't seen $#!t! That's what Republicans do, "NOTHING" and hope it all stays together; sorta like all those crumbling bridges! What a bunch of losers! We're all pathetic because we allow them to get away with it! Fine, destroy yourselves with whatever conservative leanings you think you need to get thru the night! Good luck with that! :dunno:

We lived what they want to replace the ACA with.

reagan and the republicans deregulated insurance and privatized just about everything with health care.

The republicans took the control of our health care out of the hands of us and our doctors and handed it to insurance companies. While at the same time removing most rules and allowing those companies to pretty much set the rules and do anything they wanted.

The result was that people were denied health care and 45 thousand Americans died each year because of it.

For some weird reason they think they have the right to make it legal to deny people insurance to keep their own insurance rates lower.

So people don't get the proper care. We see it still happening in red states in the south right now. People don't have insurance so they don't go to the doctor so the virus is running rampant in the south. Along with other very stupid things they do like not wear masks and reopen way too soon.

It's also possible some of them don't agree with the activists' ideas on what the legal treatment of homosexual should be. Lord knows, there are a lot of women who actively disagree with the agenda of the "women's rights" advocates.
I'm not gay, but to me there's an obvious distinction between the govt telling me I cannot have a person whom I love be my partner for retirement, medical care, child rearing decisions And my being able to force some baker to bake me a cake. I'm hardly a Trump fan, but I don't think Trump objects to the former decisions.

I'll be officially a democrat after the next election, and I'm opposed to legally mandated minority based voting districts, and I'm opposed to citizenship for any person who came here illegally.
Why? They aren't the same thing. That's like saying, "Think of what you say about apples in terms of soccer balls."
Marriage is a weird thing. (-: Legally it's just a voluntary entry into a legal relationship that has financial consequences for supporting the other person and children, and rights allowing legal benefits you've acquired to be shared. But marriage is also a social issue that means different things to different people. An Hassidic marriage requires people to acquiesce to rules that Episcopal or, even more, Unitarian marriages don't. And some people are just married by a govt official, and they don't at all share views of gender norms that conservative Christians or Muslims would believe in. So, imo, defining what political party fits any person just on the issue of "gay marriage" is not logical. Two of the five "republican" Justices see an equal protection application to gay marriage, and so did Kennedy, and I assume Souter and Sandy Baby did as well.

But personally, I can't find much to agree with regarding economics with either party. It's more of which candidate is worst.

I'm not gay, but to me there's an obvious distinction between the govt telling me I cannot have a person whom I love be my partner for retirement, medical care, child rearing decisions And my being able to force some baker to bake me a cake. I'm hardly a Trump fan, but I don't think Trump objects to the former decisions.

I'll be officially a democrat after the next election, and I'm opposed to legally mandated minority based voting districts, and I'm opposed to citizenship for any person who came here illegally.

Marriage is a weird thing. (-: Legally it's just a voluntary entry into a legal relationship that has financial consequences for supporting the other person and children, and rights allowing legal benefits you've acquired to be shared. But marriage is also a social issue that means different things to different people. An Hassidic marriage requires people to acquiesce to rules that Episcopal or, even more, Unitarian marriages don't. And some people are just married by a govt official, and they don't at all share views of gender norms that conservative Christians or Muslims would believe in. So, imo, defining what political party fits any person just on the issue of "gay marriage" is not logical. Two of the five "republican" Justices see an equal protection application to gay marriage, and so did Kennedy, and I assume Souter and Sandy Baby did as well.

But personally, I can't find much to agree with regarding economics with either party. It's more of which candidate is worst.

I could respond to all of these things and explain them to you, but I think it would end up derailing the thread, which is already having enough trouble from certain escaped mental patients, who think it exists for them to spew every hateful talking point they have, regardless of topic.

On-topic, the only thing necessary to understand the Log Cabin Republicans is the ability to understand and accept that other people don't have the same worldview and priorities as you, and that it's completely valid for them not to.

It's just kinda weird though... They are a group that is within the Republican Party, pays dues, and then when an anti Gay candidate is nominated, the party expects the Log Cabins support. And then they Log Cabins send out a communication of 'support these candidates', even though the candidates are not for their political agenda.

That's why I was like... eh... I'm not paying into this organization, and took matters into My own hands. Became a Bishop, married a couple, and allowed them to sue based on Article 1 and Article 14. Signed the marriage certificate, had witnesses. Pictures were taken. The wedding was rather a large wedding in a Denver Park. July, if I remember correctly.

With one wedding I accomplished what many have been trying to do for years using faith based, legal, and Constitutional logic.

IIRC, it was more the Republican con artists that got the Black ministers and churches to side with them to get that vote! Fine! Again, suckers are born everyday! Gays, Blacks, Muslims, women, and even Mexicans voted for Republicans when they talk about all of us like DOGS! Gawd, you're all just beyond help! Update: BTW, pls stop believing the lies of Obama running guns! That program was started by "W" and was stopped when Obama found out about it! I guess if lies are spewed long enough, you guys believe anything; sorta like we allowed a Kenyan to lead the country for 2 terms! IDIOTS! :dunno:

So now it's not just women who are too fucking stupid to know what they think and want without you to tell them, it's also black people? And then you have the nerve to say that Republicans talk about people like dogs? I'd ask if you understand the irony and hypocrisy of your words, but it's blatantly obvious that you're far too ignorant, vicious, and primitive for that to be possible. So I'm just going to sit here and marvel at the spectacle of a rabid caveman pretending to be a homo sapien.

Super religious a-holes know no denomination restriction! They're all a bit pompous and it's hard to have any respect for them when their main purpose seems to be judgmental of their fellow men! I point out facts while moralizing common sense should be as far as it should go with zealots! If some woman wants to have an abortion, it should be her business! If you want to do drugs; again that shouldn't be anyone else's business! I used to say the same about booze hounds, but those MF'rs are dangerous! They can be violent and cause traffic accidents a lot more often! I condemn alcoholics and smokers! :dunno:

Super religious a-holes know no denomination restriction! They're all a bit pompous and it's hard to have any respect for them when their main purpose seems to be judgmental of their fellow men! I point out facts while moralizing common sense should be as far as it should go with zealots! If some woman wants to have an abortion, it should be her business! If you want to do drugs; again that shouldn't be anyone else's business! I used to say the same about booze hounds, but those MF'rs are dangerous! They can be violent and cause traffic accidents a lot more often! I condemn alcoholics and smokers! :dunno:
Slightly contradictory statement. I'll drink some Irish wine to My good health and smoke the sacred tobacco later as I observe the sky, and praise Shiva's, or Neptune's Karma as I don't drink (alcohol), and then drive. Condemn. I found the dolphin constellation a couple nights ago.

Slightly off topic, but to right the ship, Appears as though some people have been causing traffic and other "accidents" under the influence of a political/religious ideology.

Quite a long list of these incidents:

I joined the Log Cabin Republicans as a Conservative that is for Samesex Liberty and Civil Rights, while living in Colorado. I became a delegate in 2012 and supported Ron Paul for nomination. When Mitt Romney became the nominee, I jumped ship and became a Libertarian, supporting the Civil Unions and Cannabis Legalization campaign, both of which had victories in Colorado. the Democratic party, I didn't want to join, because of Obama's role in the gun running scandal. In fact, as a Libertarian and Gnostic Christian Presbyter, I married a Samsexed couple, thus allowing them to sue the state according to the 1st and 14th Amendment.

In 2016, the Republican Party changed their platform into an anti Gay hate agenda attempting the reversal of Supreme Court Samesex marriage decision and the establishement of Samesex rights and Liberty in general. Why are the Log Cabins still Republican, even when the Republican party is opposed to their agenda? Maybe a Log Cabin can answer this? It's like... living in a wooden house with an open fire place.

I can't speak for the Log Cabin Republicans, but as a conservative woman who has to constantly hear that Republicans are "anti-woman" and "misogynistic" and that I'm "voting against my own interests" because they don't support the agenda the left has decided is what all women want and need, I'm going to guess that they don't consider it to be "their agenda". Or possibly they consider other things to be more important to them.

Never rule out the possibility that your perspective is just that: YOURS. Not universal, objective fact seen and acknowledged by everyone, but just your own personal opinion.

I feel sorry for all of you! I found out my college roommate and BF of 40+ years had been a secret member of the LC Repub. group for years! Being GAY I couldn't have fathomed a Mensa member like him ever voting Republican; esp. after their JIHAD against gay marriage and civil unions when running 2004 campaigns! I'll never figure out women who go along with conservative troglodytes that have been trying to close Planned Parenthood for decades even though their main service is women's cancer screening! A-hole conservatives go on Fox News nightly lying about them being abortion factories in every location! These people disgust me now after signing their souls over to Trump in 2016 while people are dropping dead in the streets! Lucky for me I'm old and don't have to deal with this insane $#!t much longer! Good luck suckers; if you survive! I just can't GAF anymore because the people of this country are obviously hopeless! :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for anyone who's ever been friends with you long enough to see what a self-satisfied, elitist boor you are, although I doubt they hung around much longer. Ever wonder why your friend was a "secret" member? None of MY friends have ever had to keep their beliefs and politics a secret from ME, possibly because I'm not an egotistical bully.

You might have an easier time fathoming why people do things if you shut your fucking head-hole for two seconds, stop telling them what they SHOULD want, and let them tell you what they actually DO want, and why. At the very least, it would give everyone's ears a rest from listening to your sanctimonious haranguing.

People, notice this broad never denied anything I had to say so I must be on logical and factual footing! The "Flat Earth Society" is rearing their ugly heads demanding you "breeders" send your kids back to school on time this Fall! If you do this "as is," you truly are hopeless fks! :dunno:
She actually took your ass to the woodshed and you’re too fucking stupid to know it. Putting an exclamation point at the end of every sentence doesn’t help you.

Forum List

Back