The Conetmpt Of Congress

Holder is giving a speech fox is covering it, who is MSNBC talking to? sharpton. if ya wanna know something tune in to FOX

democrats are calling it
fast and foolish
fast and fake.
anything but murder..

I wasn't aware Holder "murdered" anyone.

Better call the cops and give them your evidence.

I'm sure they'll listen to you.

He ALLOWED those weapons to be walked...NOT paying attention? Holder is liable for MURDER of an Agent...and hundreds of Mexican nationals.:eusa_hand:

democrats are calling it
fast and foolish
fast and fake.
anything but murder..

He ALLOWED those weapons to be walked...NOT paying attention? Holder is liable for MURDER of an Agent...and hundreds of Mexican nationals.:eusa_hand:

Tsk tsk tsk. We now know the truth.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

Keep fronting the 'Fortune' crap.

means NOTHING.

Holder is TOAST regardless.

Keep fronting the 'Fortune' crap.

means NOTHING.

Holder is TOAST regardless.

2qxp5x1.gif

cons will be going back to FF real fast because they feel they lost The healthcare battle.

Watch

There is a difference between 'losing a battle' and 'losing a war'. Americans who do not like the concept of ObamaCare are left with one choice. Vote Obama out of office. Works for me. 'Vote Romney to Repeal'. :clap2:

There is a difference

that may not make a lot of sense considering the ACA is based on a law originally written by Romney based on the same Mandate ...

On the contrary. I think Holders name will soon be total shit if it isn't already.

Barry invoked EP.One has to wonder why since there was nothing pertaining to national security about FF.

Covering his boy Holders ass perhaps??

Holder obviously knows something obama wishes he didn't

On the contrary. I think Holders name will soon be total shit if it isn't already.

Barry invoked EP.One has to wonder why since there was nothing pertaining to national security about FF.

Covering his boy Holders ass perhaps??

Holder obviously knows something obama wishes he didn't

Yep...NOW the politicking begins...

That's what this is all about, you idiot. Getting the evidence

So, in other words, you have no evidence that any crime has been committed.

And Holder has made it clear that he does not want to release documents that are part of an ongoing criminal investigation, presumably because he doesn't want information leaked that might hurt said investigation or endanger the lives of the investigators.

So, Congress is throwing a little tantrum, without any proof that any crime has been committed at all, except hearsay.

And yet, you people feel that you have the right to call Holder a "criminal" and accuse him of "murder"?

Interesting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back