THE COMEBACK: Trump Will Reportedly Be Holding Rallies, Brandish Obituaries Of Dead Voters

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
suck it, Dems!

Praise the Lord!

trump's got high-priced lawyers, so why rallies?

I don't see how come he can't just do the obvious and put his lawyers to work. File a complaint, write briefs, prepare evidence exhibits, and present the whole thing to the courts. trump has been saying for months, long before last Tuesday, that the election was rigged, so the trumpsters must have amassed quite a bit of evidence much before Nov. 3. His former acting director of national intelligence, Grenell, said this week that there were millions of fraudulent ballots out there, so he must be an intelligent guy and he must know where they are.

Rallies don't do anything but waste money. All they consist of is somebody making a repetitive speech and a bunch of people clapping, chanting, and walking around with flags. I don't see why anyone attends them.

I don't see how come he can't just do the obvious and put his lawyers to work. File a complaint, write briefs, prepare evidence exhibits, and present the whole thing to the courts. trump has been saying for months, long before last Tuesday, that the election was rigged, so the trumpsters must have amassed quite a bit of evidence much before Nov. 3. His former acting director of national intelligence, Grenell, said this week that there were millions of fraudulent ballots out there, so he must be an intelligent guy and he must know where they are.

Rallies don't do anything but waste money. All they consist of is somebody making a repetitive speech and a bunch of people clapping, chanting, and walking around with flags. I don't see why anyone attends them.

Scared of the Trump Train?

No. It's just a few ignorant little boys in pick-up trucks trying to play Rambo. It's obvious that you guys love your whore, but you don't have any evidence to use in any argument. That's becoming more and more obvious every day, even though it has been somewhat obvious for four years. On every issue that has come up, when asked to produce evidence to back up an assertion that the trumpsters have made, you all never produce anything, you just turn tail and run. Cowards.

Local politicians can't ignore their constituents. If they demand transparency and accountability the states will do things on their own, without having to be forced by judges. Smart move by Trump.

No. It's just a few ignorant little boys in pick-up trucks trying to play Rambo. It's obvious that you guys love your whore, but you don't have any evidence to use in any argument. That's becoming more and more obvious every day, even though it has been somewhat obvious for four years. On every issue that has come up, when asked to produce evidence to back up an assertion that the trumpsters have made, you all never produce anything, you just turn tail and run. Cowards.

You mean like the whole fake Russian Collusion bs, :lol:

Sort of a nice touch for his supporters, a farewell tour in place of a concession speech. Might as well. For all others he is inconsequential anyways.

Reading this comment made me laugh so hard until I choked. I couldn’t figure out what I was choking on until I coughed up 20,000 more Biden ballots! WTF?!?

I hope that President Trump does go out with a bang.

He should continue his rallies with proof of voter fraud.

It will NOT change the election results. Even the honest members of the Democratic Party would not dare admit fraud, lest the mobs come after them.

But it would remind the people who voted for him that there was fraud that may have cost him the election. They should, therefore, do several things during the next four years: (1) select good candidates for local, state, and federal elections, (2) work with legal experts on how to ensure honest elections, and (3) use every legal and peaceful way to stop the worst aspects of the Democratic-BLM agenda.

Hopefully, former President Trump will continue to encourage Republicans and all thinking Democrats and Independents to defend the Constitution against the radicals who wish to dismantle it.

suck it, Dems!

Love it

Local politicians can't ignore their constituents. If they demand transparency and accountability the states will do things on their own, without having to be forced by judges. Smart move by Trump.
I'm not sure how much more transparency and accountability there could be. Even the work at the counting facilities has been televised. Each state has its own law governing how elections are held. For instance, some states allow mail-in ballots to be counted in advance of election day. Other states prohibit the counting of mail-in ballots until after the in-person ballots come in on election day. Of course there were many more mail-in ballots since this election was held in a pandemic. I think all states allow each political party to send a set amount of certified poll watchers to each polling place. Some states allow an apportion of electoral votes between parties based on the popular vote. Many don't. We are learning a lot about how our states conduct elections.

I'm not sure how much more transparency and accountability there could be. Even the work at the counting facilities has been televised. Each state has its own law governing how elections are held. For instance, some states allow mail-in ballots to be counted in advance of election day. Other states prohibit the counting of mail-in ballots until after the in-person ballots come in on election day. Of course there were many more mail-in ballots since this election was held in a pandemic. I think all states allow each political party to send a set amount of certified poll watchers to each polling place. Some states allow an apportion of electoral votes between parties based on the popular vote. Many don't. We are learning a lot about how our states conduct elections.

Trump poll watchers were restricted or simply not able to do their jobs. That alone will get results in courts. Georgia is doing an automatic recall, due to the closeness of the race. That is when the irregularities will begin to show. What are Democrats scared of? Clearly you folks lack confidence, or you'd simply welcome the opportunity to show off all that support you pretend you have.

Trump poll watchers were restricted or simply not able to do their jobs.

I believe they were forced, under oath, to admit that both parties had poll watchers on site and they were not restricted other than by a 10 foot distance rule applied to both parties, which the courts changed to 6 feet.

Trump poll watchers were restricted or simply not able to do their jobs.

I believe they were forced, under oath, to admit that both parties had poll watchers on site and they were not restricted other than by a 10 foot distance rule applied to both parties, which the courts changed to 6 feet.

No offense, I don't much care what you believe, that is why its going to the courts. I'll await their decision.

Forum List

Back