the Colts Win, I mean lose ....I mean win!!!!.....( the first pick)

The Colts should-

• Keep Peyton

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tell him to pound sand...

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Take Luck, keep Peyton too...

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From ESPN:
Colts vice chairman Bill Polian and general manager Chris Polian are out in Indianapolis, a source told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

Polians relieved of duties with Indianapolis Colts, source says - ESPN

Interesting that both the Colts and the Rams finished 2-14 this year

I remember 40 years ago the Colts were traded for the Rams. The Rosenblums swapped the Colts even up for Irsays Rams

Both owners ended up screwing their new cities with the Colts leaving Baltimore and the Rams leaving LA

From ESPN:
Colts vice chairman Bill Polian and general manager Chris Polian are out in Indianapolis, a source told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

I was just coming to post this news....BIG BIG BIG mistake.

Who built the Bills who went to 4 straight super bowls? Bill did...

who built the Panthers in record time, helping them get to the Championship game in 3 years? Bill did...

Who passed on Ryan Leaf for Manning? who picked Edgerrin over ricky 'smoke da ganja' williams? Bill did...who built the team that got them to 2 super bowls? Bill did...( he had success in canada too I think)....

Execs of his caliber don't grow on trees...... so it goes as the polluted polluted Irsay gene pool claims another victim, son of clueless Irsay no. 1, now begins his reign as clueless Irsay no. 2.....see below;

Irsay also told reporters there was a good chance that coach Jim Caldwell will be back next season, but his evaluation wasn't over.

That Luck kid looked pretty damn good last night....

Too bad his kicker shit himself on national TV. Twice.

From ESPN:

who built the Panthers in record time, helping them get to the Championship game in 3 years? Bill did...

Who passed on Ryan Leaf for Manning? who picked Edgerrin over ricky 'smoke da ganja' williams? Bill did...who built the team that got them to 2 super bowls? Bill did...( he had success in canada too I think)....

Execs of his caliber don't grow on trees...... so it goes as the polluted polluted Irsay gene pool claims another victim, son of clueless Irsay no. 1, now begins his reign as clueless Irsay no. 2.....see below;

Irsay also told reporters there was a good chance that coach Jim Caldwell will be back next season, but his evaluation wasn't over.

Yeah, the people here in Indy are going, "WTH?"

I thought the Polians did a good job for the Colts,,,but I'm no crazy millionaire either.

I'm sure Coach Caldwell is the next to go.....

PS-The scuttle-butt is Peyton is NOT HAPPY about the firing of the Polians.......

I thought the Polians did a good job for the Colts,,,but I'm no crazy millionaire either.

PS-The scuttle-butt is Peyton is NOT HAPPY about the firing of the Polians.......

The Polians built Indy

Firing them is nuts. Who are you going to get that will do a better job? With the Colts in transition beyond the Peyton Manning years, are you going to put those decisions in the hands of an untested GM?

A major step backwards for the Colts

The Polians built Indy

Firing them is nuts. Who are you going to get that will do a better job? With the Colts in transition beyond the Peyton Manning years, are you going to put those decisions in the hands of an untested GM?

A major step backwards for the Colts

bac @ya. we agree for a change. thats exactly right, its not like they can do better than Bill Polian...for god sakes.

I have a feeling irsay is going to keep Caldwell, or he would have just swept them all out at once.

now I can post a litany of flubs and outright mistakes hes made over 3 years, but I will limit myself to a couple, that cost them a championship to boot- he did not do the job vs. New Orleans.

The colts lead that game into the 3rd Q. He KNEW Freeny was hobbled weeks before the game, and the trooper Freeny is/was, he gave them 2 and half Quarters of the rush the colts were accustomed to anyway, but 5-8 minutes into the 3rd q he was out of it, clearly limping and caldwell knew it was going to happen, he had ......nothing. no schemes nada zip zero prepared. he also got totally out coached by the Saints coaches the head coach and special teams coach too.

Add to that all he had to do was work on the defensive game plan, Peyton and his O coordinator didn't need his attention, at all, they never have, not even when Dunghy was there. Hes got to go, period...but...........we'll see but at this point, I would be surprised if he got the axe now.

about time and 2 years to late.

and these 2 nitwits on espn, man has espn taken a step down, I don't know who the former playa is, but hes worthless ( but seems to KNOW more than ice cream boy), whitebread knows jackshit and has zero memory of anything that happened prior to his make up being done before the segment.....they're just a simple source.

Colts fire coach Jim Caldwell

Indianapolis Colts fire Jim Caldwell after NFL-worst 2-14 season - ESPN

Last edited:
I've seen Luck play a lot-and quite frankly I think he's overrated. Robert Griffin III is the real deal in this draft.

Forum List

Back