The Clinton Crooks

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Now, it’s been now revealed that the Clinton Crooks donated $18 million dollars to……Themselves.

Now, it’s been now revealed that the Clinton Crooks donated $18 million dollars to……Themselves.
the clintons and bush are both criminals,both parties are corrupt,that is why the independent never gets elected.amaericans are too brainwashed to figure that out.

No, there's no new FBI investigation.

No, the Clintons did not donate to themselves.

Clinton-haters believe anything. And it doesn't matter that it always turns out to be BS. Another phony story arrives, you believe that too

Maybe they needed it.

Of course they needed it..

They were broke when they left the WH

If you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees.

P.S. Saying "you", I didn't mean WillHavTaWaite or Norwegen.

Last edited:
Maybe they needed it.

If you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees.

I think the poster was being sarcastic.

Although you could have directed that message to Manmooth above. There it fits.

Mark Levin "the great one" recently reported Clinton income $1/4B since leaving WH. That does not include Clinton Foundation donations? Lots if dough for doing what? Talking? Only talking?

But that's capitalism. They "earned" it.

Maybe they needed it.

P.S. Saying "you", I didn't mean WillHavTaWaite or Norwegen.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman:

Forum List

Back