Simone Biles vs. Michael Phelps

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Liberals Democrats do this all the time, so now I am going to flip it (literally). How come Simone Biles (love you girl) is the "First Black.."whatever, but Michael Phelps is not the first "white person" to win a dozen gold medals ? Why are liberals such racists?

Last edited:
Liberals Democrats do this all the time, so now I am going to flip it (literally). How come Simone Biles (love you girl) is the "First Black.."whatever, but Michael Phelps is not the first "white person" to win a dozen gold medals ? Why are liberals such racists?
Because he's not that's why.
The record for the most personal gold medals won by white people is constantly changing.

Simone Biles is significant because blacks were barred from gymnastics.
The United States gymnastics team first appeared in the Olympics in 1932. But for 60 years, only white women represented the country on the sport’s biggest stage.

Are you really this dense ?
Or just a racist POS?

The record for the most personal gold medals won by white people is constantly changing.

The United States gymnastics team first appeared in the Olympics in 1932. But for 60 years, only white women represented the country on the sport’s biggest stage.

Or just a racist POS?
Don't bullshit around the question dude.

Because Biles is the first black woman to win all around Olympic gold. While Phelps is not the first white male to win male Olympic swimming events.

Or just a racist POS?
OMG I hate the United States! Sure. So Mr. Phelps is a piece of shit?

Or just a racist POS?
the only one bullshiting is you.
Phelps is just the latest most medals won Olympian.
He's not the first white swimmer to win a bunch of medals.
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.

Because Biles is the first black woman to win all around Olympic gold. While Phelps is not the first white male to win male Olympic swimming events.
OK she is an American? Your point racist?

Or just a racist POS?
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
Yep I do...and no one mentioned his race.

Or just a racist POS?
OMG I hate the United States! Sure. So Mr. Phelps is a piece of shit?
Yes you are a Pos.
Phelps is a great Olympian.
Never said, implied, or anything else .

OK she is an American? Your point racist?

Or just a racist POS?
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
I am sick of liberals pimping racism for votes. When Team USA wins its for everyone of us as Americans. But Democrats want to divide us.

Or just a racist POS?
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
how many blacks swimmers were competing in the Olympics in the 80's?
None.
That's why.

Looks like Bush92 is the favorite for gold in the crybaby event. USA! USA! USA!

Or just a racist POS?
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
I am sick of liberals pimping racism for votes. When Team USA wins its for everyone of us as Americans. But Democrats want to divide us.
I love my country. The best 4th of July I ever had was after the Gulf War in East LA. Great people. Fine people. Great Americans.

Or just a racist POS?
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
Bullshit!

Looks like Bush92 is the favorite for gold in the crybaby event. USA! USA! USA!
I have never been a crybaby ever in my whole life. I will beat your ass on it.

Or just a racist POS?
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
I love my country. The best 4th of July I ever had was after the Gulf War in East LA. Great people. Fine people. Great Americans.
Then you finished watching Boyz n the hood.

Or just a racist POS?
Remember Greg Louganis?
What a slapdick.
Bullshit!
Race pimp

Forum List

Back