Trump ballot-eligibility-challenger arrested on tax fraud charges

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

These liberals. They can't get their own backyard cleaned up before trying to "clean up" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: one belonging to a conservative.

They're all crooks themselves but that doesn't stop them from accusing others. Politics is their god.

These liberals. They can't get their own backyard cleaned up before trying to "clean up" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: one belonging to a conservative.

They're all crooks themselves but that doesn't stop them from accusing others. Politics is their god.
Didn't read your own article? First sentence, John Anthony Castro, a long-shot Republican presidential candidate. I know must be a liberal Republican.

Didn't read your own article? First sentence, John Anthony Castro, a long-shot Republican presidential candidate. I know must be a liberal Republican.
I missed that! I don't see how. Wel, actually I do see how. I often speed read past things I think I already know.

Thanks for bringing this to my attn... but still, why would a R attack Trump like that, try to keep him off the ballot?

Answer: Not really a R

RINO aka dim lite

I missed that! I don't see how. Wel, actually I do see how. I often speed read past things I think I already know.

Thanks for bringing this to my attn... but still, why would a R attack Trump like that, try to keep him off the ballot?

Answer: Not really a

RINO aka dim lite

I guess you'd call me a RINO but I don't want him off any ballot and don't know about other states but in Florida you can write anyone in for Pres or any office you see fit whether or not they are on the ballot.

Forum List

Back