The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

But after two years of Trump, all of us know exactly what corruption looks like.
Right? The Trump Administration has exposed the extreme corruption of Hitlery Clinton, the DNC, James Comey, the F.B.I., and Democrats. It has been one of the best parts of the Trump Administration.

I was thinking more like being on the side of Russia as they try to destroy the United States.
That was Hitlery Clinton, sweetie. Oops.
upload_2019-1-28_20-43-40.png

I was thinking more like being on the side of Russia as they try to destroy the United States.
Who sold the material necessary to make nuclear bombs to Russia? Hitlery Clinton

Who bought a fake dossier from Russia to win an election with lies? Hitlery Clinton

All our old white fart legal experts hare and Hillary has never been tried for anything.
And Adolf Hitler has never been “tried for anything”. Guess he’s 100% “innocent”, eh sparky? :laugh:
Heard of false equivalency?
And what did you do for 9/11 families and African kids?
A rated foundation, not closed down like Don the cons.
Why don't you ever quote the drag by the hair rapist?
Enjoying your commie SS Medicare benefits?

All our old white fart legal experts hare and Hillary has never been tried for anything.
And Adolf Hitler has never been “tried for anything”. Guess he’s 100% “innocent”, eh sparky? :laugh:
And what did you do for 9/11 families and African kids?
A rated foundation, not closed down like Don the cons.
Why don't you ever quote the drag by the hair rapist?
Enjoying your commie SS Medicare benefits?
The uranium garbage?
Guess you believe you can keep your plan too?

Wow, Republicans obsessing over a thread from years ago. And I get b!tched at for doing the same thing.

But I like to go through old threads and post them. It gives us a chance to see how things worked out.

So how did things work our?

DtLsu-HWsAA1T3v.jpg

Hillary is enjoying vacation and Trump is being investigated for what looks just like Treason.
Looks like we are running out of room for Trump's cons and, well, cons. REAL cons! in the graphic.

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

Clinton Campaign’s Law Firm Brought In Both Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike

The lone sources of "Russian hookers" (Fusion GPS) and "Russian hacking" (CrowdStrike) claims were both hired by Hillary thru Perkins Coie law firm.

But, it gets better, confirmed in Donna Brazile book...
"Marc Elias, the Perkins Coie lawyer who retained Fusion GPS to compile the notorious Steele dossier, may also have helped Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign assume operational control over the Democratic National Committee (DNC) well in advance of the 2016 primaries, according to a stunning new excerpt from Donna Brazile’s forthcoming book."

Also...

Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 to Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS in 2016
Former President Barack Obama’s campaign organization, Obama For America, made nearly a million dollars in payments to the same law firm that paid Fusion GPS to produce the infamous dossier on President Donald Trump.

The Federalist reported that based on Federal Election Commission filings, the payments to the law firm Perkins Coie began in April 2016, the same month the Democrat National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign retained the firm to hire Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on then-candidate Trump.

The same firm is in much of the dirty work for Democrats. Investigate them, perhaps?

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Still spouting "democrat" I see
Omg the federalist, ken Starr and our latest supreme.
We do know that a conservative originally
hired Steele?
And then the Dems took over.
Has anyone found a wrong statement in the dossier?
Don't think so. Still what did a 10 year mi6 Moscow guy know?

Sorry to trigger you to answer to the same post several times.

By the way, other than, according to Comey, dossier being salacious, has anyone confirmed or verified dossier being true?
A conservative group first bought the dossier, Dems took over later.
Nothing in the dossier has been proved incorrect.
Got any examples?
Of course not, just spouting knees news

Wow, Republicans obsessing over a thread from years ago. And I get b!tched at for doing the same thing.

But I like to go through old threads and post them. It gives us a chance to see how things worked out.

So how did things work our?

DtLsu-HWsAA1T3v.jpg

Hillary is enjoying vacation and Trump is being investigated for what looks just like Treason.
Looks like we are running out of room for Trump's cons and, well, cons. REAL cons! in the graphic.

I saw your pic guy sitting right behind ken Starr in Starr's testimony.
Now we have the second woman grabbing supreme.
What a country!!!

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

Clinton Campaign’s Law Firm Brought In Both Fusion GPS and CrowdStrike

The lone sources of "Russian hookers" (Fusion GPS) and "Russian hacking" (CrowdStrike) claims were both hired by Hillary thru Perkins Coie law firm.

But, it gets better, confirmed in Donna Brazile book...
"Marc Elias, the Perkins Coie lawyer who retained Fusion GPS to compile the notorious Steele dossier, may also have helped Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign assume operational control over the Democratic National Committee (DNC) well in advance of the 2016 primaries, according to a stunning new excerpt from Donna Brazile’s forthcoming book."

Also...

Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 to Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS in 2016
Former President Barack Obama’s campaign organization, Obama For America, made nearly a million dollars in payments to the same law firm that paid Fusion GPS to produce the infamous dossier on President Donald Trump.

The Federalist reported that based on Federal Election Commission filings, the payments to the law firm Perkins Coie began in April 2016, the same month the Democrat National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign retained the firm to hire Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on then-candidate Trump.

The same firm is in much of the dirty work for Democrats. Investigate them, perhaps?

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Still spouting "democrat" I see
Omg the federalist, ken Starr and our latest supreme.
We do know that a conservative originally
hired Steele?
And then the Dems took over.
Has anyone found a wrong statement in the dossier?
Don't think so. Still what did a 10 year mi6 Moscow guy know?

Sorry to trigger you to answer to the same post several times.

By the way, other than, according to Comey, dossier being salacious, has anyone confirmed or verified dossier being true?
A conservative group first bought the dossier, Dems took over later.
Nothing in the dossier has been proved incorrect.
Got any examples?
Of course not, just spouting knees news

Flat out lie, there was no dossier at the time. Dossier started with Clinton.
It doesn't matter, it was political hit piece, it has to be verified to open investigation.
Examples of what?

Full Text, Comey testimony transcript.

That was Hitlery Clinton, sweetie. Oops.
Hillary Clinton was at Helsinki?
Who purchased the fake “Trump Dossier” from the Russians in a desperate attempt to collude to steal the election?

Who met with AG Loretta Lynch on the tarmac to ensure they wouldn’t be indicted for using a private server Russia accessed to engage in highly illegal and unethical government business?

Who sold uranium mines to our enemy (so they could build more nuceslr bombs) in exchange for millions of dollars in illegal Russian money?

Whose husband is paid hundreds of thousands every year to come to Russia to meet and to “speak”?

That is the most perfect meme ever. You’re right deanrd - he isn’t on your side. He’s not on the side of the people who hate America and want to destroy it. He’s not on the side of the lazy parasites who want communism so they can mooch off of society.

He’s on the side of America and Americans. That’s why he has restored constitutional government, created record low unemployment, created a record high market, secured the border, and Made America GREAT Again. And that is why you’re so pissed off. You just admitted as much.

Yep. It’s a phrase used by ignorant leftist after I bend them over and make them my bitch by illustrating the absurdity and desperation of their nonsensical “arguments”. Why?

Forum List

Back