The Climate Change Cult

Seriously, you don't know the difference between "to" and "too"?

ChemEngineer here is also an evolution denier. His "science" is just his cult religion, based entirely on what he thinks god tells him. God tells him humans can't affect climate, so that settles it for him. Cultists don't come more brainwashed than he is. Except maybe for SSDD.

How could you POSSIBLY know anything about a topic as complex and misrepresented as the Global Warming Fraud, renamed "Climate Change" so that they can claim it is still in effect even when temperatures are far lower than they predicted?

Being that all you've got is weepy conspiracy theories, you're just a brainless conspiracy nutter. And those are boring.

Sucks to be you. On every topic, all the actual data says you're lying. Being how you're not honest enough to admit that, you see no other option than to invent weepy conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Seriously...you are now equating a kid with Hitler Youth because she is concerned about climate change?

I guess there is no low to (sic) low.

Seriously, you don't know the difference between "to" and "too"?[

Ah, I see we have another “spelling Nazi” in our midst.. :)

How could you POSSIBLY know anything about a topic as complex and misrepresented as the Global Warming Fraud, renamed "Climate Change" so that they can claim it is still in effect even when temperatures are far lower than they predicted?

I see you have no real discussion to offer in the area of the science itself so we shan’t waste each other’s time.

Children and adults who are "concerned" don't fly across the Atlantic Ocean to address large audiences, who drove thousands and thousands of miles, to complain about how nasty and deadly driving and flying are.

May be they do, if they feel it is urgent to spread a message or inspire action. How does this relate to Hitler Youth?

Then these same kinds of Eco-Hypocrites - 25,000 of them - flew to Madrid to promote their Eco-Hysteria and mendacity.

“Bizarre environmental cult”

December 8, 2019
Some 25,000 delegates have flown into Madrid to express their panic over a perceived climate emergency and to pressure governments to take radical actions to profoundly alter human behavior.

Distinguished physics professor, William Happer said, “It’s too bad we are here on false pretenses, wasting our time talking about a non-existent climate emergency.”

Happer added: “I hope sooner or later enough people will recognize the phoniness of this bizarre environmental cult and bring it to an end.”

Cute. But unfortunately the science of Climate Change seems to become stronger as time goes on, not weaker.

I see you have no real discussion to offer in the area of the science itself so we shan’t waste each other’s time.

Cute. But unfortunately the science of Climate Change seems to become stronger as time goes on, not weaker.

Not responsible for keyboard violence, spittle on the monitor, irrational responses

LYING isn't science. It's anti-science and unintelligent. So is spittle on the monitor and irrational responses, all of which you admit to.

http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

Learn that water vapor is THE dominant greenhouse gas.
Learn that the Keeling Curve is a monumental fraud.
Learn a few of the hundreds of lies the mendacious Climate Change Cult has told you and continues to tell you.

I've read the last irrational response from you I intend to.
How unfortunate that a staff member acts so condescendingly, so childishly.

"The lion doesn't turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

ciao

http://www.meteoweb.eu/2019/11/meteo-alpi-sommerse-neve-piemonte-sestriere/1350156/#33

Not responsible for keyboard violence, spittle on the monitor, irrational responses

LYING isn't science. It's anti-science and unintelligent. So is spittle on the monitor and irrational responses, all of which you admit to.

http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

Learn that water vapor is THE dominant greenhouse gas.
Learn that the Keeling Curve is a monumental fraud.
Learn a few of the hundreds of lies the mendacious Climate Change Cult has told you and continues to tell you.

I've read the last irrational response from you I intend to.
"The lion doesn't turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

ciao

Your link doesn't work.

Seriously, you don't know the difference between "to" and "too"?

ChemEngineer here is also an evolution denier. His "science" is just his cult religion, based entirely on what he thinks god tells him. God tells him humans can't affect climate, so that settles it for him. Cultists don't come more brainwashed than he is. Except maybe for SSDD.

Being that all you've got is weepy conspiracy theories, you're just a brainless conspiracy nutter. And those are boring.

Sucks to be you. On every topic, all the actual data says you're lying. Being how you're not honest enough to admit that, you see no other option than to invent weepy conspiracy theories.

He denies evolution? What a nutter.

I guess his "scientific" forte is spelling. Not much science to that.

Climate Change is supported by a great deal of evidence in multiple disciplines - you would have to accuse a huge huge swath of people of fraud in order to deny it. The denier cult is shrinking.

The time line, the long and short term effects etc are arguable and less certain, but it's pretty certain that it is happening and we are already seeing the effects of it. It's a waste of time to argue it.

Call me when you anti science loons stop using a hot day in Tulsa as proof.

No, the normal folk who know for a fact that climate change is happening due to humanity quote both extremes in temperature/weather as proof. It's you conservative whackos that don't.

Got any actual empirical evidence to support your claim that humanity is changing the global climate or are you, like all the rest of the alarmists simply assuming that the natural variation we have experienced in the climate over the past 150 years is due to humanity?

Corelation does not equal causation...if you have some actual evidence...that is some observed, measured evidence, by all means, lets see it.

View attachment 280552

You know how cults sometimes go up to a mountaintop awaiting Armageddon. They tell us that they are the only persons "sayved" and going to heaven.
THEN in the morning they go home dragging their tails behind them depressed because the world did not end and wondering why they had to sign over their wealth and property to their "leader" if the world was ending anyway??

----- Exactly like the "Climate Armageddon" gang. And the kids they are scaring with BS are no better. Somehow the solution is ALWAYS adding a tax (government revenue piles for politicians to spend) to utilities or whatever. then they pretend the problem is "solved" and move on to tax another "EVILLL" influence in the USA.
Which is only to feed their addiction to OPM----Other Peoples' Money.
@moderators

Threads that imply that nearly the entire global scientific community is comprised of incompetents, liars, or both, and which implies a vast conspiracy among them, belong in the conspiracy theory section.

If the board is going to have these separate sections in the first place, then this should be enforced.

All you guys need to do to end the implications that the climate scientific community is incompetent is to provide some actual observed, measured evidence that supports the claims that they are making...since you can't do that, what rational person would not question the entire climate sceince community?

Lets see some actual peer reviewed, published science from the scientific community that supports your beliefs..
Nah, im not your mommy. You can flail away.

Typical dodge...neither you, nor any of your wacko alarmist buds ever post empirical evidence to support the claims being made by the incompetent climate science community because in their incompetence, they have failed to gather any such evidence...which is why you are reduced to speaking in inanities on a scientific topic.

Coyote and Friends:

"Sucks to be you. On every topic, all the actual data says you're lying. Being how you're not honest enough to admit that, you see no other option than to invent weepy conspiracy theories.

He denies evolution? What a nutter."

------------------------------

Hateful insults are the metier of the Left. They call that "science" and "reason."

Coyote and Friends:
Hateful insults are the metier of the Left. They call that "science" and "reason."

You poor snowflake. Clearly, everyone is picking on you by highlighting your stupid conspiracy theories.

I notice you're not denying that you're an evolution denier. Good. Be proud of your kookery.

Global warming deniers, he's one of yours. And you'll be good with that, as many of you are evolution deniers.

This does illustrate a broader point. Those who embrace one dumb conspiracy theory usually embrace a boatload of dumb conspiracy theories, all driven by a lack of common sense and the desire to feel like a special snowflake for knowing more than the "sheeple".

Coyote and Friends:

"Sucks to be you. On every topic, all the actual data says you're lying. Being how you're not honest enough to admit that, you see no other option than to invent weepy conspiracy theories.

He denies evolution? What a nutter."

------------------------------

Try and use some for a change.

ChemEngineer: Hateful insults are the metier of the Left. They call that "science" and "reason."

And YOU'RE a staff member? Evidently there are no standards for such a position.

Last edited:
If you could reason with Democrats there wouldn't be any more Democrats. - Clint Eastwood

(Like Coyote and Mamooth)

ChemEngineer: Hateful insults are the metier of the Left. They call that "science" and "reason."

And YOU'RE a staff member? Evidently there are no standards for such a position.
True. There is no requirement to be nice to jerks. We do try. Some days though...

At any rate, haven't seen you utilizing science and reason.

Last edited:

True. There is no requirement to be nice to jerks. We (haters) do try. Some days though...

You are so blinded by your Leftist Talking Points that you haven't a clue as to what constitutes science and reason. NOT A CLUE, any more than Maxine Waters, or Al Gore.

YOU have the temerity to call ME a "jerk" and you are a *Moderator* here? Laughable. Pathetic. Sickening.

The TITLE of this thread is "The Climate Change Cult."

I continue to assemble facts and information at The Evolution Fraud. Read and learn.
IF YOU CAN, tell the audience something original in defense of your position. I corrected the Scary Graph, a fraud created by Keeling.

True. There is no requirement to be nice to jerks. We (haters) do try. Some days though...

You are so blinded by your Leftist Talking Points that you haven't a clue as to what constitutes science and reason. NOT A CLUE, any more than Maxine Waters, or Al Gore.

YOU have the temerity to call ME a "jerk" and you are a *Moderator* here? Laughable. Pathetic. Sickening.

The TITLE of this thread is "The Climate Change Cult."

I continue to assemble facts and information at The Evolution Fraud. Read and learn.
IF YOU CAN, tell the audience something original in defense of your position. I corrected the Scary Graph, a fraud created by Keeling.
Yawn.

You fail to impress. kid.

Forum List

Back