The Civil War Of 2016: U.S. Military Officers Told To Plan To Fight Americans...

If soldiers start to collectively revolt, the other soldiers will execute them before the sun goes down.

Soldiers never tolerate that extremist nonsense.

Is some idiot shitbagging terrorist rightwing nazi fuck warning about a civil war?

hope not for their sake, the US military will crush them

It's a dream of the left, it's what they say when they aren't saying the tea party is dead.

More likely is obama making a speech after he loses the election that he won't let criminals take over the government and undo everything he's done and order to immediate arrest of prominent republicans.

You are just as bad as the idiots that swore GW was going to declare himself King and refuse to leave office at the end of his term. It's no wonder we are where we are with such idiocy being spewed from both sides.

So you'd support an extremist militia that seized a town, disbanded the City Counsel, was holding the City's Mayor hostage and were stopping an searching vehicle on the interstate?

Yeah you go with that......

What do you call OWS??????

Sorry libertarians or anyone who would be willing to take on such an operation certainly wouldn't seize a town.... They'd seize a military base or an area that has some sort of strategic value or an area that has value to the government....

The whole faux scenario of seizing a town really shows how fucking dumb progressives are and what they believe is logical....

Sorry I don't see it as a left/right issue but an "extremist" verse "rule of law" issue.

Rule of law is the Bill of Rights - NOT "do as I say not as I do."

I don't understand how someone could be considered "extreme" for defending the Constitution?

How the hell is that extreme??

Sorry libertarians or anyone who would be willing to take on such an operation certainly wouldn't seize a town.... They'd seize a military base or an area that has some sort of strategic value or an area that has value to the government....

The whole faux scenario of seizing a town really shows how fucking dumb progressives are and what they believe is logical....

I don't think the assholes who devised this plan are dumb. They desperately want it to happen. In fact, they may even work to make it happen in the future. Stay tuned.

Oh they're dumb...... If they believe the start of a revolution is taking over a town and holding the mayor "hostage" would be a good plan for a militia then they're dumb.

What would such a feat accomplish?

Now holding military assets hostage is a different story......

I would love to know what the military's plan would be if soldiers started to collectively revolt?

They would love it because they would simply label them "Tea Party Terrorists" and get to killing them. They are very serious. They're itching for a fight. And like i said, i wouldn't be surprised if they worked to make that fight happen.

It's just like them allowing that 'Underwear-Bomber' on the flight, and Fast & Furious. They can not only allow things to happen, they can facilitate things happening too. There are very evil people in the world. They will do anything to force their agendas on the People. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Last edited:

Sorry I don't see it as a left/right issue but an "extremist" verse "rule of law" issue.

I don't understand how someone could be considered "extreme" for defending the Constitution?

Seizing control of a town by force of arms, disbanding it's elected City Counsel, holding the elected mayor as a prisoner and setting up check points on the highways into town is not defending the Constitution.

The tea party isn't taking over any towns, that would be OWS smashing store windows.

What I can see is obama saying "We can't let them win. My work is not finished."

If rightwing terrorists revolt against the evil Obama making people get healthcare, then local authorities will put them in their place. Nobody will stand up for them and nobody will shed a tear if they end up dead

Remember, they allowed and facilitated that 'Underwear-Bomber' getting on that flight. And they did the same with their despicable Fast & Furious debacle. Some will do anything to force their agendas on others. They can make a confrontation happen. They've done it before, and they'll do it again. I see dark days ahead for this Nation. It's very sad.

Last edited:
Remember, they allowed and facilitated that Shoe-Bomber getting on that flight. And they did the same with their despicable Fast & Furious debacle. Some will do anything to force their agendas on others. They can make a confrontation happen. They've done it before, and they'll do it again. I see dark days ahead for this Nation. It's very sad.

Yes, they facilitated the shoe bomber, and little "Paulitician" the nutter conspiracy theorists on message boards know about it, but all the anti-Obama in office are just completely oblivious and let it slide.

Sure dude, you're no nutter at all. Completely sane and rational.

The tea party isn't taking over any towns, that would be OWS smashing store windows.

What I can see is obama saying "We can't let them win. My work is not finished."

In the senario put forth by the OP's article it is not the Tea party that took over the town but a hypothetical extremist group.

Leave the Tea Party out of it. Would you support an extremist militia taking over a town by force? If that happened (unlikely as it may be) would you support the US military taking the town back from the extremist?

Try understand the truth, Nick.

If you revolt against the government, your neighbors will stand you against the wall before the Army gets to you.

So your position is that a president using executive orders is grounds for a military mutiny

What other grounds are on your list?

So if Obamafuck declared Martial Law for no fucking reason you would be fine with that?

That would only make Obamafuck president or rather dictator indefinitely.

Where do you draw the line???

Presidents just cant do whatever the fuck they want......

useful sock try to understand the president is not the government and try to understand what was said. The people will drag sock puppets like you out into the street and hang you.

Because you, kiddo, don't get to decide what is Constitutional and what is not.

I love it, you racist hating fucks are now threatening to kill people on the internet

Jesus, you guys are caricatures of yourself , you dont understand that you are the problem, the rest of the planet and america will stand against you...

no shit, sorry

The concerned troll bigreb continues his sock puppetry, without saying anything of importance.

Nick, you are not the Patriots, and we are not the British.

Go play cowboys and indians with bigrebnc. Sheesh.

Because you, kiddo, don't get to decide what is Constitutional and what is not.

I don't allow sock puppets to dictate what is constitutional either, the people will drag sock puppets like you out in the street and deal with your type.

Forum List

Back