The Civil War brewing among Democrats

I see dean is out of his cage trolling again this evening.

I know how difficult it is for you guys to face the truth. But sometimes, if you keep facing the truth, it becomes less painful.

Me, I'm very proud of the diversity within the Democratic Party.

The Republican Party, 90% white and mostly Christian - 6% of scientists are Republican which demonstrates how they value "education". Difficulty in achieving a "consensus"? Near zero.

The Democratic Party: White, black, brown, asian, gay, straight, men, women, liberal, conservative, young, old. - the majority of scientists in this country identify as "Democrats", college professors voted Democrat 12 to 1. Difficulty in achieving a "consensus"? Very difficult.

I know how difficult it is for you guys to face the truth. But sometimes, if you keep facing the truth, it becomes less painful.

The Republican Party, 90% white and mostly Christian - 6% of scientists are Republican which demonstrates how they value "education". Difficulty in achieving a "consensus"? Near zero.

The Democratic Party: White, black, brown, asian, gay, straight, men, women, liberal, conservative, young, old. - the majority of scientists in this country identify as "Democrats", college professors voted Democrat 12 to 1. Difficulty in achieving a "consensus"? Very difficult.

:cuckoo: Oh brother.....be proud of that far left whacko fringe your on dean.

That wasn't him moving to the center.... that was the only way he could pass the crap. It's not concessions to the 'right', it's concessions to the center. Idiot. Obama is far left - he just can't pass his real agenda because his own damned party aren't all far left.

yep and this thread was meant to be about what he passed so far into law, which as you admitted in your post is not far left

No, the argument was whether Barry Zero is a centrist or leftist...

Some claimed, foolishly, that he is a centrist...

Other more intelligent posters provided evidence that he is, in fact, a leftist...

Oh, jeez, your perception, D. H, is not reality. Just because you are so far to the right does not make Marx a centrist. Get a grip, son.

do you know the plans the left really had? what obama talked about during his campaign. the laws made and implemented are quite center

That wasn't him moving to the center.... that was the only way he could pass the crap. It's not concessions to the 'right', it's concessions to the center. Idiot. Obama is far left - he just can't pass his real agenda because his own damned party aren't all far left.

yep and this thread was meant to be about what he passed so far into law, which as you admitted in your post is not far left

Just because it's not far enough left for the revolunary kooks, doesn't mean its not far left.

Democrats' Civil War: The Fight Within the Party - The Daily Beast

Yes, the GOP is certainly seeing grand divides among its ranks, with Tea Party supporters pulling in different directions, but now the liberal wing of the Democrats are beginning to show intolerance for the centrist direction of this administration....????? HUH?
We should expect less from a Tina-Brown-publication (i.e. heavy on drama)??

Is it any wonder (considering her extensive-background in hardcore-journalism) she was overlooked at WaPo (overqualified, no doubt)?

:rolleyes:

Other more intelligent posters provided evidence that he is, in fact, a leftist...

Oh, jeez, your perception, D. H, is not reality. Just because you are so far to the right does not make Marx a centrist. Get a grip, son.

I'm not surprised you would think this, as you fall in the "foolish" category....

Facts betray you, Jokey the E-Thug...

Let us know when you're ready to join reality.....

People that believe in equal rights, civil rights, science, education and supporting the middle class have always been considered "left wing fringe" by those on the white.

Yes, the GOP is certainly seeing grand divides among its ranks, with Tea Party supporters pulling in different directions, but now the liberal wing of the Democrats are beginning to show intolerance for the centrist direction of this administration....????? HUH?

obama is quite centrist. the left wanted single payer, he settled for a muddled private/public insurance deal. the left wanted gitmo closed, patrito act repealed, and iraq war ended pronto. none of that happened. left wanted prosecution of bush/cheney. that didn't even come close to happening. there are tons more examples, but Obama is quite centrist, he just looks far left after having GW around for 8 years.

....Not-to-mention having a four-year-extension, coming-up, where he'll settle all scores, after his (first) four-year trial-by-fire.

John Boner's gotta be scared, sick, by now....'cause he knows payback's comin'.

cryboehnersmall.jpg

People that believe in equal rights, civil rights, science, education and supporting the middle class have always been considered "left wing fringe" by those on the white.

You are either:

a. a fucking liar

or

b. seriously fucking stupid.

or

c. Both.

I'm not surprised you would think this, as you fall in the "foolish" category....

No fact, huh, Dr. h? Your opinions continue to be laughable and irrelevant.

No fact, huh, Dr. h? Your opinions continue to be laughable and irrelevant.

I gave facts in this very thread...

You remain a Joke here....

Dr. H., your opinions are not facts. The Dem leadership is forcing the leftists to the center, while the Reps continue to implode because they are stuck in "no", have no leader, no platform, no program, are simply laughable. Like you.

Man if this administration went any further left it would bring those in the right up in arms. Why can't these people be happy they have everything they wanted.
Yeah.....how 'bout all o' that cooperation the Obama Admin gets, from Republicans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68]YouTube - No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner)[/ame]

(BTW.....that'd be: "Why can't these people be happy. [Period] They have everything they wanted.")

What? You didn't (even) qualify for Summer School??
297.png

You are the only one bringing race into the thread and are showing yourself to be racist for it. You claim to be the party of diversity but one that was part of a diverse group does not need to trumpet it repeatedly and loudly, it should speak for itself. Why are you anti-white and why do you not realize that pointing a finger at a group and saying 'see, there all white' is in fact resist in of itself?

False analysis. If you are hispanic, and I say you are hispanic, son, that's not racism.

Saying that the GOP is a party of whites that are losing power because they are not diverse enough is not racist.

Take the self-defense phoniness elsewhere it may sell. Try Dr. H. He's a buy.

Dr. H., your opinions are not facts. The Dem leadership is forcing the leftists to the center, while the Reps continue to implode because they are stuck in "no", have no leader, no platform, no program, are simply laughable. Like you.

Jokey, I gave FACTS in THIS thread...

You remain a joke and continue to demonstrate your lack of inteligence...

Jokey, I gave FACTS in THIS thread...

You remain a joke and continue to demonstrate your lack of inteligence...

So you can't post anything of relevance, start whining when I correct you, then act a nard. Son, you are laughable, always have been, always will be. I have not neg repped in a long time, and it will take some of far greater import than you to make me do so.

Here is some advice for free: (1) quit your whining, (2) post facts, not opinions.

Obama a "Centrist" ??

Those Dems are definitely not reading this board.
No doubt. They're merely a Dem-version o' Teabaggers.

They recently discovered politics ('cause it was the hip, trendy thing-to-do), and are all bent-outta-shape 'cause everything didn't go their way....as in:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

Gee.....who knew The Yuppies would go Left and Right?

Here is a list of black Republican candidates in 2010 provided by the Frederick Douglass Foundation:

Senate candidates:

Marion Thorpe, Florida TEAM THORPE

Larry Linney, North Carolina

Michael Williams, Texas Michael Williams for United States Senate

Congressional candidates:

Lester Phillip, Alabama's 5th District Les Phillip - Alabama Fifth Congressional District Republican Candidate

Princella Smith, Arkansas's 1st District Princella Smith for Congress » Welcome

Vernon Parker, Arizona's 3rd District Vernon Parker for Congress

Virginia Fuller,California's 7th District Fuller for Congress Home

Star Parker, California's 37th District Star Parker for Congress

Chrystopher Smith, California's 39th District http://www.cmithwin2010.com/

Mason Weaver, California's 53rd District http://www.cmasonweaver.com/

Ryan Frazier, Colorado's 7th District Ryan Frazier for Colorado

Prince Brown, Florida's 8th District http://www.voteprince.com/

Eddie Adams, Florida's 11th District Eddie Adams Jr US Congress Florida District 11 congressman Tampa Hillsborough county St Petersburg Pinellas County Bradenton Manatee County

Corey Poitier, Florida's 17th District Corey B. Poitier for Congress ? Florida's 17th U.S. Congressional District (This is the fool who called Obama Buckwheat)

Allen West, Florida's 22nd District Allen West for US Congress 2010 | Allen West for Congress 2010

Deon Long, Florida's 24th District http://www.deonlong.com/

Cory Ruth, Georgia's 4th District ~ CORY RUTH ~ -- This man is worth a serious look for people in his district.

Deborah Honeycutt, Georgia's 13th District Dr. Deborah Honeycutt for Congress - Welcome!

Rupert Parchment, Georgia's 13th District Rupert Parchment for Congress - Welcome home...

Isaac Hayes, Illinois's 2nd District Isaac Hayes 2010

Robert Broadus, Maryland's 4th District Broadus for Congress

Marvin Scott, Indiana's 7th District Marvin Scott for Congress

Charles Lollar, Maryland's 5th District Charles Lollar for Congress 2010 // Maryland

Bill Hardiman, Michigan's 3rd District Hardiman for Congress Committee

Angela McGlowan, Mississippi's 1st District Angela McGlowan: Fox News Political Analyst and Bestselling Author of Bamboozle

Barb Davis White (self-described conservative, running as Independent), Minnesota's 5th District http://www.barbdaviswhiteforcongress. com/

Martin Baker, Missouri's 1st District Martin Baker for Congress - Welcome

Shannon Wright, New Jersey's 6th District Shannon Wright for NJ

Michael Faulkner,New York's 15th District Faulkner For Congress

Jerry Grimes, North Carolina's 1st District Welcome to the Official Site of Jerry Grimes

Lou Huddleston, North Carolina's 8th District http://www.votehuddleston.com/

Bill Randall, North Carolina's 13th District Randall for Congress

Tim Scott, South Carolina's 3rd District Vote Tim Scott

Jean Howard-Hill, Tennessee's 3rd Dist Home

Charlotte Bergmann, Tennessee's 9th District Bergmann for U.S. Congress - Tennessee 9th Congressional District

William Hurd, Texas's 23rd District http://www.texasforhurd.com/

Stephen Broaden, Texas's 30th District Stephen Broden for US Congress Texas District 30

David Castillo, Washington's 3rd District Castillo For Congress

Here is a list of black Republican candidates in 2010 provided by the Frederick Douglass Foundation:

Senate candidates:

Marion Thorpe, Florida TEAM THORPE

Larry Linney, North Carolina

Michael Williams, Texas Michael Williams for United States Senate

Congressional candidates:

Lester Phillip, Alabama's 5th District Les Phillip - Alabama Fifth Congressional District Republican Candidate

Princella Smith, Arkansas's 1st District Princella Smith for Congress » Welcome

Vernon Parker, Arizona's 3rd District Vernon Parker for Congress

Virginia Fuller,California's 7th District Fuller for Congress Home

Star Parker, California's 37th District Star Parker for Congress

Chrystopher Smith, California's 39th District http://www.cmithwin2010.com/

Mason Weaver, California's 53rd District http://www.cmasonweaver.com/

Ryan Frazier, Colorado's 7th District Ryan Frazier for Colorado

Prince Brown, Florida's 8th District voteprince

Eddie Adams, Florida's 11th District Eddie Adams Jr US Congress Florida District 11 congressman Tampa Hillsborough county St Petersburg Pinellas County Bradenton Manatee County

Corey Poitier, Florida's 17th District Corey B. Poitier for Congress ? Florida's 17th U.S. Congressional District (This is the fool who called Obama Buckwheat)

Allen West, Florida's 22nd District Allen West for US Congress 2010 | Allen West for Congress 2010

Deon Long, Florida's 24th District http://www.deonlong.com/

Cory Ruth, Georgia's 4th District ~ CORY RUTH ~ -- This man is worth a serious look for people in his district.

Deborah Honeycutt, Georgia's 13th District Dr. Deborah Honeycutt for Congress - Welcome!

Rupert Parchment, Georgia's 13th District Rupert Parchment for Congress - Welcome home...

Isaac Hayes, Illinois's 2nd District Isaac Hayes 2010

Robert Broadus, Maryland's 4th District Broadus for Congress

Marvin Scott, Indiana's 7th District Marvin Scott for Congress

Charles Lollar, Maryland's 5th District Charles Lollar for Congress 2010 // Maryland

Bill Hardiman, Michigan's 3rd District Hardiman for Congress Committee

Angela McGlowan, Mississippi's 1st District Angela McGlowan: Fox News Political Analyst and Bestselling Author of Bamboozle

Barb Davis White (self-described conservative, running as Independent), Minnesota's 5th District http://www.barbdaviswhiteforcongress. com/

Martin Baker, Missouri's 1st District Martin Baker for Congress - Welcome

Shannon Wright, New Jersey's 6th District Shannon Wright for NJ

Michael Faulkner,New York's 15th District Faulkner For Congress

Jerry Grimes, North Carolina's 1st District Welcome to the Official Site of Jerry Grimes

Lou Huddleston, North Carolina's 8th District http://www.votehuddleston.com/

Bill Randall, North Carolina's 13th District Randall for Congress

Tim Scott, South Carolina's 3rd District Vote Tim Scott

Jean Howard-Hill, Tennessee's 3rd Dist Home

Charlotte Bergmann, Tennessee's 9th District Bergmann for U.S. Congress - Tennessee 9th Congressional District

William Hurd, Texas's 23rd District http://www.texasforhurd.com/

Stephen Broaden, Texas's 30th District Stephen Broden for US Congress Texas District 30

David Castillo, Washington's 3rd District Castillo For Congress

Now compare them to the other parties. Your numbers mean nothing in isolation.

Forum List

Back