The Christian twist of love and hate.

HaShev, I just want you to know I never read any of your garbage. It is my opinion that you are clinically insane.
He is certifiable. It is not possible for someone to be as dishonest as he is and not be insane. He is a fake, afraid and a subversive.

So much so that you prove my points like this OP instead of your own false claims, & try to censor and demonize me and others instead of defend or abide your faith (many times you threw your NT, Idol Jesus, and religion under the bus just to express your hatred of the unpopular truth).
You are even willing to use Scientology tactics of bull baiting and open game as if you read their handbook for handling critics.
I mean nothing, but you constantly trip up hitting yourself with your lash outs & follow me NIGHT & day, wrestling with your conscience like Jacob did. :)
Thanks for allowing us to view first hand this love for hate struggle Christian faith faces, especially when it's a behavior most prevelant as ad hominem attacks to avoid answering hatd but justified questions.
Nothing gets your ire more then asking a simple question like the name of this father you speak of in the NT and instead of being able to answer that fact you canct turns into a hissy fit cussing forum flame ad hominem response hence the title of this topic is proven important in studying how people treat unpopular truths and how they can remain attached to Santa Claus even as an adult.

Last edited:
Nurture Drawings

I like using maternity symbolism to discuss ideas about self-imposed virtue, since the bond between mothers and sons often defines a human being's sense of moral happiness (it must be a nurture thing).

Christians understand this very well, since they promote the images of Jesus and His holy mother Mary.

Thinking about a horror film psycho/monster/ghoul makes me think who (or what!) his mother is (certainly not Mary!).

This nurture-sensitivity is explicitly presented in the horror film series Friday the 13th.

It must be psychological, and we certainly have many films and images from art/cinema that explore this concept.

Death and the Maiden (Film)

christian.jpg

evil.jpg

Except for the well known fact the image comes from the Isis with Baby Horus mythology including the church borrowing such a statue and claiming it
Mary with Jesus.

tmp-cam-1790550431.jpg

Isis was Baal's wife, Morning Star was Baal's son, Jesus is claimed that
fallen Morning Star-Rev 22:16 and this is why people like Ding can't name or refuse to name the father, because it is clearly Baal worship. Hence the use of Baal cross, related statues, and Baal's Dec 25th birthday as well as the plagiarized Baal death scene & resurrection and the harvest seed scam.
Today the church held a vatican procession whereby they all wore fishead hats (mitres) in honor of the father of baal the fishman god dagon whereby the priests of Dagon wore fishead hats and scaled fish robes (like the scale on their procession robes).
The Pipe even wears the fishman god ring and calls them fishers of men, the bait on the hook is the dying god jesus who upon dying the Canaanite myth proclaims morning star surpasses his father on the throne just as Baal surpassed his fishman father dagon.

This is what the Christians are worshiping, a mythology more rediculous then their Santa claus character.

So much so that you prove my points like this OP instead of your own false claims, & try to censor and demonize me and others instead of defend or abide your faith (many times you threw your NT, Idol Jesus, and religion under the bus just to express your hatred of the unpopular truth).
You are even willing to use Scientology tactics of bull baiting and open game as if you read their handbook for handling critics.
I mean nothing, but you constantly trip up hitting yourself with your lash outs & follow me NIGHT & day, wrestling with your conscience like Jacob did. :)
Thanks for allowing us to view first hand this love for hate struggle Christian faith faces, especially when it's a behavior most prevelant as ad hominem attacks to avoid answering hatd but justified questions.
Nothing gets your ire more then asking a simple question like the name of this father you speak of in the NT and instead of being able to answer that fact you canct turns into a hissy fit cussing forum flame ad hominem response hence the title of this topic is proven important in studying how people treat unpopular truths and how they can remain attached to Santa Claus even as an adult.
I don't demonize you. I expose you. You are insane.

Says the guy repeating himself and posting thousands of posts day and night to people he calls insane and retarded.
You only prove that Christians are made bitter and abusive by the fallen star hence made wormwood (bitter and poisonous).
The Founding Church just admited in a Vatican procession revealing one of their mysteries, that Christ came to graft the pagans into the fold. Now where did we hear that before? *L*

Says the guy repeating himself and posting thousands of posts day and night to people he calls insane and retarded.
You only prove that Christians are made bitter and abusive by the fallen star hence made wormwood (bitter and poisonous).
The Founding Church just admited in a Vatican procession revealing one of their mysteries, that Christ came to graft the pagans into the fold. Now where did we hear that before? *L*
Yes, that's me. I'm the guy calling you out. I'm the guy saying that you are an anti-Christian bigot. I'm the guy calling you a troll. I'm the guy who believes you are an atheist pretending to be an anti-Christian Jew. I'm the guy who believes you are subversive. So what is your point? I plead guilty to all of the above.

EVIDENCE Proof Sources for the above social commentary: Christian behavior Exhibit A:

4/6/16 11:40AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
you are not a Jew at all.

4/11/16 1:51AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
I would suggest: Throw the revelation in the next waste paper basket and leave your esoteric sect.

4/11/16 2:10AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
Someone who tries to wake the illusion to be a Jew...

3/6/2016 at 7:52am
SassyIrishLass Quoted:
I see you're still butt hurt faggot, Dot a little rough on your rectum last night?

2/29/2016 at 8:08 AM
hobelim quoted:
Take another harder look.
I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

4/2/2016 at 9:54 AM
hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

12:12pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted to some forum poster:
Christ had nothing to do with that. You are proof that crazies exist.
3:57 pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted:
Well fool, like I stated, that was a bunch of crazies years past. Now, in your own case, you are a present day nut job.

7:05 PM 2/10/16
HenryBHough Quoted:
So sorry to hear of your reading comprehension issue!
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

5:18PM 2/4/2016
Eaglewings quote:
You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

5:50 2/4/2016 Unsored2008 quoted:
So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's?

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

12/28/15 7:47 AM
Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

12/30/15 at 5:14 PM
Weatherman2020
1 death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
- Joeseph Stalin
Othodox Jews have more than their share of moonbats in their midst.

11/29/15 4:32 AM
Penelope said:
"Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew."

11/11/15 7:27 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"You didn't prove anything, halfwit. Your idiocy is unsource"

11/12/15 11:41 AM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"And you still haven't sourced shit.
In addition, I'm now convinced you're mentally ill."

12/28/15 at 5:22 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
11-29-15 9:43 PM
Edward_Palamar said:
"you gotta stop smokin' that crack."

Zaangalewa
11/18/15 3:27am
"Do you live in a psychiatric hospital?"

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.
I think about 3 Angry Christians replied with lies that there were no sources and yet the post had many sources=caught lying and missleading the topic instead of discussing it like adults.
Example: I posted as a source the NT and the Church claimed finds including it's catalog number so it could be researched. This means they denied the validity of their own text the NT as a source and did so by cussing and name calling.
So isn't this behavior proof that the fallen idol and it's devotion to the idol and affiliation pride causes them all to be Wormwood (bitter & poisonous)?
Let's view samples of this behavior on forums.
Christian behavior recorded:
Proof that Christians defend their Luciferianism with bashing people, lying, and telling them to drink like they do and take drugs. Should we be surprised?
Let's review the hatred eminating from Christians by influence of the hatred Jesus had and the Church had especially in establishing affiliation pride.
The following behavior is a typical religious forum Christian poster in church forum and CL:
excuse the cussing I'm leaving these in it's original language:
Crusader Frank -7:32 PM June 4 2015
You and Guno need to go to a "Bible Studies for Truly Bitter People" Group meeting

Picaro-7:34pm
June 4 2015
Yes, you should indeed go with the brown acid.
Frank called that one right.

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.

Dec 29, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Esmeralda
Yep. You're allowed to eat yourself to death these days. Did you wash it down with a few beers or a humongous sized Coke and then wrap it all up with half a pack of after dinner cigs? Good for you.

please die § < Its-me-IKS > 04/16 06:04

bad news? who the hell gives a rat's ass < Its-me-IKS > 06/17 11:12
neggers are cowards § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:46 -30<br>
But your wife is a dude sooooo § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:50
Fuck off Dwite get sum Air. § < Beacon5 > 04/16 13:58

littleretardwhore^^^ § < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/13 19:58

AH! I see... < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/04 19:34:53

why you were rambling below. You're CRAZY!!!

aww... you're kinda stupid, huh? § < Quantum_Mechanic > 03/28 15:59

^^ delusional § < Stath2_2 > 03/28 15:53

You mean cripples? § < JustRoman > 04/16 18:54 <br>
. ^ homeless gay negro § < frhedd > 04/18 18:03 -5

quit making up stupid crap § < Godzillla >2014-10-20 08:16

Please die, you have nothing worthwhile to < Its-me-IKS > 04/11 06:10
says the moronic proven liar § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:14
good job and still proving your stupidity § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:04

You just arent very smart § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:19

. look at stupid making demands!!! § < frhedd > 03/28 15:40
your illiteracy is showing, dumbass § < son-of-frhedd > 2014-10-25 14:55

: . . Sleepy, Sneezey, Dopy, Bashful, Doc § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:40
: . . : . . Donner and Blitzen § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:41

plus he's bat shit crazy § < modern_profit > 2014-10-19 17:26

Older than what? You nitwit. § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:26
. OMG I called you a nitwit !! Do you have the < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:32
trolling:
Yawn... § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:48
Where's the coffee? § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:56
You exceeded your intake of stupid today. < IM4JCRU > 05/25 16:22
of ,course now we know his other alisas:
Im curious, how badly does it suck to go thru
< Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:05
Your stupidity is astounding § < Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:28
Drinking game < Stath2_2 > 06/04 13:14

Speak for yourself, pee brain § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/13 20:22

non Christian? God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:43

: . . : . . : . . : . . Yes, dumbass. By definition..... < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:50

Suck my Dick........Cavett § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:13
Yep. It's the homos. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:42
Good....now ...... EAT SHIT !!!< Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:48:54
Fuck off, asshat. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:00
You sure a long-winded bitch. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:18
God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:53
Fuck you, asswipe. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:54
^^Stanky whore. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:45
See? I knew you are a stupid fuck..Here you < Skourpio > 05/14 22:12
You're a stupid fuck too. § < Skourpio > 05/14 22:22 <br>
That was dumb. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:37 <br>
. Fuck you, ****. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:43
You're delusional. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:23
Get lost, asshat. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:31
Eat shit § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:29
Get lost, fucktard. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:34
STFU, slut. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:35
Fuck off. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 12:01
. Quit talking about your mother. § < Sgt-MAC > 2014-11-12 23:01
Fuck off, douchenozzle § < SGT_MAC > 2014-11-27 17:44
^^^^ This is why you should not smoke crack! § < 777Yeshua777 >

name something he said that wasnt dumb § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:37
<br> wow too stupid to realize I was calling you < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:49
. reallyt, we know you are stupid already. stop < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:58
lunatic fringe, are you part of Occupy ReFo? § < soul_fire > 2014-10-20 08:23
. Here is a 5000mg Xanax § < Beacon7 > 2014-10-20 08:32

Thunderbird
Nov 17, 2015 5:06 PM
"ZZZZZZZ Sorry your sub-literate rants put me to sleep."

IN the Jack Van Impe Forum they called Jews rats and dogs, and just about every forum has the Nazis comments with intent to inflict pain.
Attacks on Jews include moderator staff members themselves, like:
Nov 17, 2015 4:52 PM
westwall
USMB Mod
"Jews DID invent terrorism after all.."

This is what Affiliation pride and Jesus brings.
If it walks like Lucifer, talks like lucifer, admits it's lucifer and the 1/3 decived in him act like Satanist then it's Luciferianism.

Last edited:
Exhibit B:Source Proof:

In responding to an radical atheist against a Christian poster,
Hobelim said about his fellow Christian:
Dec 3, 2016 10:45 AM
Hobelim Quotes:
Don't waste your time. The guy spends his days and nights muttering to himself reeking of cheap wine and vomit. He denounces the gospels as roman fabrications and then quotes verses that support his delusions. Its downright nutty.

Another Christian fanatic chimed against this same Christian using this missinformation false testimony, but worse exposing their hatred for Jews in the process and gang like attack mentality:
Dec 3, 2016 at 5:06 PM
yiostheoy quoted:
Thanks hobelim . So guess this guy is a Jewish-boy wacko nutcake then.

8/27/16 2:46 AM
Blackrook quoted:
I don't know what to think about Matthew. Every time I think he's as retarded as they come, he proves himself even retarded-er.

*(I had to censor this*)
8/21/16 1:00AM
TheGreatGatsby said:
It's not a verifiable fact. Wars are much much much more dangerous places than the streets of America; and you're either an ignorant baffoon, or you're pedling libtard talking points in the hopes that I'm a f*cking idiot. To either case, I say f*ck you, bitch.

8/23/16 7:50 AM
SassyIrishLass quoted:
Guano ain't right in the head

8/14/16 8:23pm
SassyIrishLass quoted:
The Holocaust? LMAO

*I censored the word*
8/14/16 12:09 AM
Divine.Wind quoted:
Let me help you and your friends get a f*cking clue:

8/13/16 7:45pm
Divine.Wind quoted:
Have a really nice f*cking day, HaShev!

8/12/16 1:20pm
Divine.Wind quoted:

It's difficult to do a mental diagnosis across keyboards, but, offhand, anyone who is habitually delusional, certainly has a loose grip on reality. IOW, mentally deficient for some reason.

8/12/16 7:26pm
Divine.Wind quoted:
Wow. What an excellent example of a mentally deranged person. Thank you.

8/13/16 at 12:00 AM
Divine.Wind quoted;
Your lies are odd because they are so easily disproven. IMHO, only someone severely mentally ill, probably a paranoid schizophrenic, would such delusions.
You make several accusations, now prove them or be revealed to be the liar I know you are.
You claim "Your correlation and lying skills are horrendous." Show where this is true by quoting me and proving me wrong or a liar.
You claim "So you admit a fictitious Jesus can't heal disabled people". Quote where I've said this or be known as a lying whackjob.

6/29/16 5:24PM
aris2chat quoted:
Michel row your boat a shore............your brain is sea sick

6/28/16 9:08pm
AmericanFirst1 quoted:
You seem to be on drugs. You are wrong!

6/30/16 6:30PM Picaro quoted:
He's not anything, just a mentally ill troll. Stop feeding the gimp and it will go away. Nobody is reading anything he says anyway.

6/28/16 11:04PM
Picaro quoted:
Have you tried changing the water in your hookah?

6/28/16 4:09PM The Irish Ram
quoted:
You are a lost Jew. No more no less.

6/28/16 2:57PM The Irish Ram
quoted:
Can't wait till your scales are removed.

6/7/16 11:40 AM
syIrishLass said:
I still think a Christian peed in Guano's Queerios.

6/7/16 11:41 AM
Uncensored2008 said:
Batshit proclaims proudly that he and his fellow gutter scum are leading the world into a new dark age.

-EXCUSE THE FOLLOWING CUSSING -POST LEFT ENTACT AS STATED BY THE POSTER-
4/19/16 12:33PM
Uncensored2008 quoted:
Fuck off Batshit. Get back to your ISIS cell and let the decent folk talk.

4/18/16 7:45PM
So.. You hump crosses? Why?

July 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM
JakeStarkey quoted;
Come on, bobby, you promised your keepers you would take your meds if they let you out for the coming weekend!

6/28/16 4:55pm Post by: JakeStarkey:
Ha Shev is criminally insane and SYTFE is simply goofy

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

4/14/16 5:17PM
Weatherman2020 quoted:
Please stay out of the thread, this is for adults only. Go finish your report on there really are land mines in Israel.

4/12/16 7:39AM
Crusader Frank quoted:
Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

Proof they lie or like abusing disabled people;
4/12/16 7:42AM
SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:
It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

Repeated themed (almost every response)
false testimony, false accuser's willing and knowledgable repeated sin against a Kohanim, this is from a German citizen breaking his countries laws not just God's laws:
4/17/16 5:22AM
zaangalewa cussed:
Was your place not behind the litte guillotine? You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. You are crazy, that's all. What you say about religion is nothing else than bullshit only.

4/6/16 6:12AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
And if you like to become a Jew ask Jews how to become a Jew. But stop it to be a liar - specially to be a liar in the name of god is something what you should not do any longer, if you love yourselve.

Where the Bible warns about their DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOR: STILL ON TOPIC

(Hymn 12,13,&14, PSALMS 22:7-8 & 22:14, Psalm 27:12, PSALMS 109:2-3, Zechariah 12:10, Isaiah 53:4, 53:7,& 53:12)
What else is fulfilled by the heart of Christians who seek to attack the messenger and not refute the message?
For the “Lord of hosts” has a day against all that is proud and lofty... And the haughtiness of man shall be humbled, and the pride of men shall be brought low; Isaiah 2.12-17 Psalm 52:1 ..“Why do you boast, O mighty man, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 ) and truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15) The wickedness of the times will have it's effect upon children, who will act brazenly and disrespectfully towards elders, including their parents and parents-in-law. . The exemplary behavior of sin-fearing individuals, who will try to serve G-d, will not be followed, but rather they will be scorned and despised.

EVIDENCE Proof Sources for the above social commentary: Christian behavior Exhibit A:

4/6/16 11:40AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
you are not a Jew at all.

4/11/16 1:51AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
I would suggest: Throw the revelation in the next waste paper basket and leave your esoteric sect.

4/11/16 2:10AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
Someone who tries to wake the illusion to be a Jew...

3/6/2016 at 7:52am
SassyIrishLass Quoted:
I see you're still butt hurt faggot, Dot a little rough on your rectum last night?

2/29/2016 at 8:08 AM
hobelim quoted:
Take another harder look.
I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

4/2/2016 at 9:54 AM
hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

12:12pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted to some forum poster:
Christ had nothing to do with that. You are proof that crazies exist.
3:57 pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted:
Well fool, like I stated, that was a bunch of crazies years past. Now, in your own case, you are a present day nut job.

7:05 PM 2/10/16
HenryBHough Quoted:
So sorry to hear of your reading comprehension issue!
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

5:18PM 2/4/2016
Eaglewings quote:
You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

5:50 2/4/2016 Unsored2008 quoted:
So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's?

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

12/28/15 7:47 AM
Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

12/30/15 at 5:14 PM
Weatherman2020
1 death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
- Joeseph Stalin
Othodox Jews have more than their share of moonbats in their midst.

11/29/15 4:32 AM
Penelope said:
"Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew."

11/11/15 7:27 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"You didn't prove anything, halfwit. Your idiocy is unsource"

11/12/15 11:41 AM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"And you still haven't sourced shit.
In addition, I'm now convinced you're mentally ill."

12/28/15 at 5:22 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
11-29-15 9:43 PM
Edward_Palamar said:
"you gotta stop smokin' that crack."

Zaangalewa
11/18/15 3:27am
"Do you live in a psychiatric hospital?"

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.
I think about 3 Angry Christians replied with lies that there were no sources and yet the post had many sources=caught lying and missleading the topic instead of discussing it like adults.
Example: I posted as a source the NT and the Church claimed finds including it's catalog number so it could be researched. This means they denied the validity of their own text the NT as a source and did so by cussing and name calling.
So isn't this behavior proof that the fallen idol and it's devotion to the idol and affiliation pride causes them all to be Wormwood (bitter & poisonous)?
Let's view samples of this behavior on forums.
Christian behavior recorded:
Proof that Christians defend their Luciferianism with bashing people, lying, and telling them to drink like they do and take drugs. Should we be surprised?
Let's review the hatred eminating from Christians by influence of the hatred Jesus had and the Church had especially in establishing affiliation pride.
The following behavior is a typical religious forum Christian poster in church forum and CL:
excuse the cussing I'm leaving these in it's original language:
Crusader Frank -7:32 PM June 4 2015
You and Guno need to go to a "Bible Studies for Truly Bitter People" Group meeting

Picaro-7:34pm
June 4 2015
Yes, you should indeed go with the brown acid.
Frank called that one right.

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.

Dec 29, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Esmeralda
Yep. You're allowed to eat yourself to death these days. Did you wash it down with a few beers or a humongous sized Coke and then wrap it all up with half a pack of after dinner cigs? Good for you.

please die § < Its-me-IKS > 04/16 06:04

bad news? who the hell gives a rat's ass < Its-me-IKS > 06/17 11:12
neggers are cowards § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:46 -30<br>
But your wife is a dude sooooo § < Beacon7 > 04/16 13:50
Fuck off Dwite get sum Air. § < Beacon5 > 04/16 13:58

littleretardwhore^^^ § < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/13 19:58

AH! I see... < Quantum_Mechanic > 04/04 19:34:53

why you were rambling below. You're CRAZY!!!

aww... you're kinda stupid, huh? § < Quantum_Mechanic > 03/28 15:59

^^ delusional § < Stath2_2 > 03/28 15:53

You mean cripples? § < JustRoman > 04/16 18:54 <br>
. ^ homeless gay negro § < frhedd > 04/18 18:03 -5

quit making up stupid crap § < Godzillla >2014-10-20 08:16

Please die, you have nothing worthwhile to < Its-me-IKS > 04/11 06:10
says the moronic proven liar § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:14
good job and still proving your stupidity § < Stath2_2 > 04/13 20:04

You just arent very smart § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:19

. look at stupid making demands!!! § < frhedd > 03/28 15:40
your illiteracy is showing, dumbass § < son-of-frhedd > 2014-10-25 14:55

: . . Sleepy, Sneezey, Dopy, Bashful, Doc § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:40
: . . : . . Donner and Blitzen § < modern_profit > 03/28 15:41

plus he's bat shit crazy § < modern_profit > 2014-10-19 17:26

Older than what? You nitwit. § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:26
. OMG I called you a nitwit !! Do you have the < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:32
trolling:
Yawn... § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:48
Where's the coffee? § < IM4JCRU > 05/22 15:56
You exceeded your intake of stupid today. < IM4JCRU > 05/25 16:22
of ,course now we know his other alisas:
Im curious, how badly does it suck to go thru
< Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:05
Your stupidity is astounding § < Stath2_2 > 05/25 17:28
Drinking game < Stath2_2 > 06/04 13:14

Speak for yourself, pee brain § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/13 20:22

non Christian? God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:43

: . . : . . : . . : . . Yes, dumbass. By definition..... < Sgt_MACaTAC > 04/04 22:50

Suck my Dick........Cavett § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:13
Yep. It's the homos. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:42
Good....now ...... EAT SHIT !!!< Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 22:48:54
Fuck off, asshat. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:00
You sure a long-winded bitch. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:18
God damn you are a stupid fuck. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:53
Fuck you, asswipe. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-18 15:54
^^Stanky whore. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:45
See? I knew you are a stupid fuck..Here you < Skourpio > 05/14 22:12
You're a stupid fuck too. § < Skourpio > 05/14 22:22 <br>
That was dumb. § < Sgt_MACaTAC > 05/14 23:37 <br>
. Fuck you, ****. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-25 14:43
You're delusional. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:23
Get lost, asshat. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:31
Eat shit § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:29
Get lost, fucktard. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:34
STFU, slut. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 10:35
Fuck off. § < Sgt-MACaTAC > 2014-10-30 12:01
. Quit talking about your mother. § < Sgt-MAC > 2014-11-12 23:01
Fuck off, douchenozzle § < SGT_MAC > 2014-11-27 17:44
^^^^ This is why you should not smoke crack! § < 777Yeshua777 >

name something he said that wasnt dumb § < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:37
<br> wow too stupid to realize I was calling you < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:49
. reallyt, we know you are stupid already. stop < Stath2_2 > 05/14 23:58
lunatic fringe, are you part of Occupy ReFo? § < soul_fire > 2014-10-20 08:23
. Here is a 5000mg Xanax § < Beacon7 > 2014-10-20 08:32

Thunderbird
Nov 17, 2015 5:06 PM
"ZZZZZZZ Sorry your sub-literate rants put me to sleep."

IN the Jack Van Impe Forum they called Jews rats and dogs, and just about every forum has the Nazis comments with intent to inflict pain.
Attacks on Jews include moderator staff members themselves, like:
Nov 17, 2015 4:52 PM
westwall
USMB Mod
"Jews DID invent terrorism after all.."

This is what Affiliation pride and Jesus brings.
If it walks like Lucifer, talks like lucifer, admits it's lucifer and the 1/3 decived in him act like Satanist then it's Luciferianism.

lol....

looks like you still don't get along very well with others and are having some trouble winning over converts..

Have you ever tried tap dancing for nickels?

And since you were told previously that those weren't many responses to my posts then that means your repeated mistaken response with laughing then lying about the behavior instead of Teshuva proves my point. I guess you forgot already last time you made this same exact response that your standard hit yourself, as in admitting the atheists and terrorists don't like or get along with Jesus and his followers and thus the trouble winning over converts to Baal worship. The irony is you inadvertantly recognizing Jesus attempts at winning converts to himself when you admit you never see me do that. It's you and your alter ego always doing that, I'm incognito, it's you drawing them to me instead of Torah I post.
In other words, ypu expose the problem with creating the idol that draws attention to his image and not the Ideology of the ancient sages geared towards betterment of man not the ego of an megalomaniac or group pride. And this results in your lashing put pride protecting the idol confusing love- hate and doing and saying the deplorable things you do.
Now, what you do with that being exposed depends on your level of maturity and desire for growth. You have been on that gerbil wheel for a long time running the same circle getting nowhere.
How's that working out?

And since you were told previously that those weren't many responses to my posts then that means your repeated mistaken response with laughing then lying about the behavior instead of Teshuva proves my point. I guess you forgot already last time you made this same exact response that your standard hit yourself, as in admitting the atheists and terrorists don't like or get along with Jesus and his followers and thus the trouble winning over converts to Baal worship. The irony is you inadvertantly recognizing Jesus attempts at winning converts to himself when you admit you never see me do that. It's you and your alter ego always doing that, I'm incognito, it's you drawing them to me instead of Torah I post.
In other words, ypu expose the problem with creating the idol that draws attention to his image and not the Ideology of the ancient sages geared towards betterment of man not the ego of an megalomaniac or group pride. And this results in your lashing put pride protecting the idol confusing love- hate and doing and saying the deplorable things you do.
Now, what you do with that being exposed depends on your level of maturity and desire for growth. You have been on that gerbil wheel for a long time running the same circle getting nowhere.
How's that working out?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Yeah, you just pointed out his lies and being a false prophet.
You know the verses on doing anything in his name and you can't do basic simple things like read?
Do you even read your own texts?
Matthew 21:21
And all things, whatsoever you ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.
(Nobody gets all they ask in prayer, as promised by Jesus.)
John 16: 23, "23 And in that day you will ask Me no question. TRULY, TRULY, I say to you, if you ask the Father for ANYTHING, He will give it to you in My name."
(Jesus promises that all that is needed is his name, and anything is possible, is that like saying beetle juice three times?)
Hint: look around at the Christian hospitals and Christian patients in them and the grave yards..now explain them please?
A Lie is a lie no matter what your perception is, it doesn't change the facts.

John 5:30 I can of my own self do, nothing.

(he couldn't stop Rome, nor get down from a tree or cross depending on which christ you think you are referring to, nor could he protect his apostles or brethren nor Temple.)

John 14:12 The works I do, you can do, and greater

John 16:23 You shall ask me for nothing

John 16:26 I do not say that I will pray to the Father for you

John 5:3I If I bear witness about myself, my witness is false

Luke 12:14 Who made me judge or divider over you ?

Yeah, you just pointed out his lies and being a false prophet.
You know the verses on doing anything in his name and you can't do basic simple things like read?
Do you even read your own texts?
Matthew 21:2121 And all things, whatsoever you ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.(Nobody gets all they ask in prayer, as promised by Jesus.) John 16: 23, "23 And in that day you will ask Me no question. TRULY, TRULY, I say to you, if you ask the Father for ANYTHING, He will give it to you in My name." (Jesus promises that all that is needed is his name, and anything is possible, is that like saying beetle juice three times?) Hint: look around at the Christian hospitals and Christian patients in them and the grave yards..now explain them please?A Lie is a lie no matter what your perception is, it doesn't change the facts.

John 5:30 I can of my own self do, nothing.

(he couldn't stop Rome, nor get down from a tree or cross depending on which christ you think you are referring to, nor could he protect his apostles or brethren nor Temple.)

John 14:12 The works I do, you can do, and greater

John 16:23 You shall ask me for nothing

John 16:26 I do not say that I will pray to the Father for you

John 5:3I If I bear witness about myself, my witness is false

Luke 12:14 Who made me judge or divider over you ?
I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken away from me.

You are told not to hope on idols especially the image of the fallen christ made a god.

They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29

You are told not to hope on idols especially the image of the fallen christ made a god.

They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29
What you intend for evil, God has used for good.

Forum List

Back