The Christian Tithe ripoff.

Or maybe you went to the wrong church.
I went to many, retard. Your church isn't doing you any good. You aren't intellectually honest, nor particularly bright. Normal humans will feel compelled to put something in a plate as they pass it by week to week. You're pathetic.
Retard? Pathetic? Not particularly bright? I get paid a lot of money because of my intelligence. Please don't tell my bosses that I'm not intelligent.

I guess I don't feel peer pressure like you do. Maybe I am more secure in my beliefs than you are.
Yes, you are a retard. You think you can come here, lie out of your ass and expect to be taken seriously. And that it somehow forwards your cause.
You know you are wrecking your autoimmune system, right?
2 church goers arguing and insulting each other. Figures. :lol:
He's an atheist like you.

Or maybe you went to the wrong church.
I went to many, retard. Your church isn't doing you any good. You aren't intellectually honest, nor particularly bright. Normal humans will feel compelled to put something in a plate as they pass it by week to week. You're pathetic.
Retard? Pathetic? Not particularly bright? I get paid a lot of money because of my intelligence. Please don't tell my bosses that I'm not intelligent.

I guess I don't feel peer pressure like you do. Maybe I am more secure in my beliefs than you are.
Yes, you are a retard. You think you can come here, lie out of your ass and expect to be taken seriously. And that it somehow forwards your cause.
Who said I was an atheist, dumbfuck?

I've corrected you on that several times before. You really are a retard.

Mudda says she's not an atheist either.

...and? More retard evidence.

...and? More retard evidence.
Or maybe that's what I believe.

Using the bible to take money from a people is cold blooded!
You mean people don't give money?
No one holds a gun to their heads, as far as I know, but you are dishonest if you don't think that people feel peer pressure, and from the pulpit as well.

Oh yes pulpit pressure is quite real.
It depends upon the religion.
Are you an alter boy?

Using the bible to take money from a people is cold blooded!
No one holds a gun to their heads, as far as I know, but you are dishonest if you don't think that people feel peer pressure, and from the pulpit as well.

Are you an alter boy?
No. I'm an engineer. What are you?

Are you an alter boy?
I'm a guy posting to a dipstick on the internet. You engineer bullshit for your cult.

Are you an alter boy?
I'm a guy posting to a dipstick on the internet. You engineer bullshit for your cult.
And you are entitled to that opinion. Is there anything else you'd like to get off your chest?

Are you an alter boy?
And you are entitled to that opinion. Is there anything else you'd like to get off your chest?
Someone else beating up my clown? :biggrin:

Are you an alter boy?
You seem upset. Is everything Ok?

Are you an alter boy?
As long as he doesn't rough you up too much and leaves me a few stomps for later. :biggrin:

As long as he doesn't rough you up too much and leaves me a few stomps for later. :biggrin:
I think I'll survive.

I think money and the church still have some serious appointments in the future; it seems believers can't get enough of being robbed , as long as a minister holds the gun.

I think money and the church still have some serious appointments in the future; it seems believers can't get enough of being robbed , as long as a minister holds the gun.
You and Karl Marx are like twins. Did MLK rob his church too?

...in order to charm the golden birds, out of the pockets of his dearly beloved neighbours in Christ. He puts himself at the service of the other’s most depraved fancies, plays the pimp between him and his need, excites in him morbid appetites, lies in wait for each of his weaknesses – all so that he can then demand the cash for this service of love. (Every product is a bait with which to seduce away the other’s very being, his money; every real and possible need is a weakness which will lead the fly to the glue-pot. General exploitation of communal human nature, just as every imperfection in man, is a bond with heaven – an avenue giving the priest access to his heart; every need is an opportunity to approach one’s neighbour under the guise of the utmost amiability and to say to him: Dear friend, I give you what you need, but you know the conditio sine qua non; you know the ink in which you have to sign yourself over to me; in providing for your pleasure, I fleece you.)

Karl Marx
Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844
3rd paragraph

Human Requirements and Division of Labour, Marx, 1844

Forum List

Back