The Christian Tithe ripoff.

We must have a different definition for beg.
Putting your hand out holding a huge plate wanting money is begging.
You need a dictionary.
Holding out a cup, a hat or a plate, it's all begging.
My answer hasn't changed.
Doesn't matter, you're still wrong and it's still begging. :lol:
Well that would be your opinion but since you are so inconsistent in your beliefs, I won't worry too much about that.

Putting your hand out holding a huge plate wanting money is begging.
You need a dictionary.
Well that would be your opinion but since you are so inconsistent in your beliefs, I won't worry too much about that.
I've yet to be wrong, unlike you, who has yet to prove anything.

You need a dictionary.
I've yet to be wrong, unlike you, who has yet to prove anything.
More like you have yet to be right. In fact the only time you have ever been right was when you admitted that you were wrong.

Passing a plate around begging for money is... well... begging.

:thanks:

Using the bible to take money from a people is cold blooded!

You mean people don't give money?
No one holds a gun to their heads, as far as I know, but you are dishonest if you don't think that people feel peer pressure, and from the pulpit as well.
I never did. Maybe you went to the wrong church.
Maybe you really are too stupid to be aware of your surroundings then. But as your past has proven, you are highly dishonest. Ding!

No one holds a gun to their heads, as far as I know, but you are dishonest if you don't think that people feel peer pressure, and from the pulpit as well.
Maybe you really are too stupid to be aware of your surroundings then. But as your past has proven, you are highly dishonest. Ding!
Or maybe you went to the wrong church.

I went to many, retard. Your church isn't doing you any good. You aren't intellectually honest, nor particularly bright. Normal humans will feel compelled to put something in a plate as they pass it by week to week. You're pathetic.

I went to many, retard. Your church isn't doing you any good. You aren't intellectually honest, nor particularly bright. Normal humans will feel compelled to put something in a plate as they pass it by week to week. You're pathetic.
Retard? Pathetic? Not particularly bright? I get paid a lot of money because of my intelligence. Please don't tell my bosses that I'm not intelligent.

I guess I don't feel peer pressure like you do. Maybe I am more secure in my beliefs than you are.

Retard? Pathetic? Not particularly bright? I get paid a lot of money because of my intelligence. Please don't tell my bosses that I'm not intelligent.

I guess I don't feel peer pressure like you do. Maybe I am more secure in my beliefs than you are.
Yes, you are a retard. You think you can come here, lie out of your ass and expect to be taken seriously. And that it somehow forwards your cause.

Yes, you are a retard. You think you can come here, lie out of your ass and expect to be taken seriously. And that it somehow forwards your cause.
You know you are wrecking your autoimmune system, right?

You know you are wrecking your autoimmune system, right?
2 church goers arguing and insulting each other. Figures. :lol:

Forum List

Back