Zone1 The Chicago Nobody Wants to See

The thing that needs to be done is for you racists to STFU and recognize that nobody is doing the shit you imagine.

Race baiting whores, like you, keep the black community poor, uneducated, unthinking, and unaware of the better lives they could lead if they stopped listening to race baiters, like you, who profit from the misery they endure.

You obviously agree with Clarance Thomas who believes every person is able to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps, and some personal moral shortcoming is the only reason why more aren't able to do that. You're too arrogant and uncaring to see that some need help to reach those bootstraps.

Oh? Point to any post I have ever made where I don't support education opportunities for blacks who actually WANT to escape the race baiting whores.

EPIC Academy High School Seniors Received Over $5 Million in College Scholarships​

View attachment 669222

EPIC Academy, a public, open-enrollment charter high school, serving African-American and Latino students in marginalized communities in South Chicago, hosted its annual Decision Day celebration at Chicago’s South Shore Cultural Center on May 18, 2022. EPIC students, families, and staff were in attendance. The annual event is a time for seniors to celebrate graduation and announce their colleges of choice and career pathways. Students received certificates of recognition and college shirts. Each student shared with the group a personal reflection and inspirational words to their peers. This year Epic Academy seniors received more than $5 million in college scholarships.

When people talk about what the media does not show, start with this. Academies like this is why Pastor Brooks needs to build a supermarket instead of a community center.

But wait.....Dims openly oppose Charter Schools. They'd rather blacks stay in real shitty, crumbling, intercity schools. Surely you cannot support Charter Schools?

Ya beat me to it.
110K Is chump change in today's America.

It's a start. Here is a group, trying to do good for their community, not begging.
Like the race baiting whore, im2 wants them to do.

You really don't see you do exactly what you criticize?
No I don't. Like I said, there are people just as whites as you here and if what I said was so blatantly racist, they would say so. You have a problem with people of color and you think opposition to racism is racism. This is the race and racism section, you say nothing to whites expressing real overt racism. You have posted racism. So....

It's a start. Here is a group, trying to do good for their community, not begging.
Like the race baiting whore, im2 wants them to do.
I don't beg or race bait. But your comments are race baiting.

So was it begging when your tribe got reppparatiat did not happen when none of them were alive?

You obviously agree with Clarance Thomas who believes every person is able to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps, and some personal moral shortcoming is the only reason why more aren't able to do that. You're too arrogant and uncaring to see that some need help to reach those bootstraps.

First off, he claims to be native american, which is a common tactic used by white racists to hide behind their racist comments. Native Americans get reparations every year and will until the end of time. It's deserved, but to hear him talk, it is begging for undeserved free stuff.

Second, he apparently doesn't know anything about history because if he did, he would see that on several occasions the government created programs that provided economic assisstance for whites while excluding all others.

No I don't. Like I said, there are people just as whites as you here and if what I said was so blatantly racist, they would say so.
People ARE saying so! You are demonstrating extreme racism and/or bigotry against whites, Asians, and Jews - ironically the groups who tend to be more successful than blacks, on average. Your resentment and jealousy is not getting your people one inch closer to reparations - which is what is behind all of this.

Otherwise, what do you think you are gaining by revealing the very stereotype of an angry black man, lashing out at everyone, and refusing to hold his own people at least partially responsible for their problems?

First off, he claims to be native american, which is a common tactic used by white racists to hide behind their racist comments. Native Americans get reparations every year and will until the end of time. It's deserved, but to hear him talk, it is begging for undeserved free stuff.

Second, he apparently doesn't know anything about history because if he did, he would see that on several occasions the government created programs that provided economic assisstance for whites while excluding all others.
So Elizabeth Warren is a white racist?

I have a great response to your racist statement but this being "Zone 1" I can't make it.

Race baiting whores, like you, keep the black community poor, uneducated, unthinking, and unaware of the better lives they could lead if they stopped listening to race baiters, like you, who profit from the misery they endure.
People like me have taken black youth out of gangs and sent them to college r trade school. People like me have trained people to given them skills to get off welfare. People like me have helped blacks start and grow businesses. Stop repeating what race baiting white whores tell you about blacks in order to keep this nation divided so they can keep getting richer.

EPIC Academy Raised Over $110,000 at Annual Dare to Imagine Benefit​

June 24, 2022

View attachment 669190

This month, Chicago’s South Side Epic Academy College Prep, a public, open-enrollment charter high school, hosted its 2022 Dare to Imagine fundraising benefit themed “Investing in Tomorrow’s Legends” at the Palmer House Hilton. Nearly 200 guests attended the event for an evening filled with fun and inspiration. With the support of generous sponsors, attendees, volunteers and in-kind and monetary donations, EPIC raised more than $110,000. Corporate sponsors included; KRD, Ltd., Apogem Capital, JGMA and Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM). Funds raised will help further EPIC’s mission for students to pursue excellence and high expectations for postsecondary success, working towards college and career readiness through a variety of pathways.

The inspirational evening featured a fireside chat with two students as they interviewed the benefit’s Visionary Leadership Award honoree, Mark Payne, executive director, Public Allies – Chicago. Payne has shown exemplary service and commitment to youth in Chicago. “EPIC Academy’s desire to create community leaders should be a goal for all schools. I am proud to be honored with the EPIC Visionary Leadership Award,” said Mark Payne, executive director, Public Allies.

Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM) was presented with the EPIC Dare to Imagine Award for demonstrating excellence and investment in helping EPIC students achieve their goals.

People need to stop believing the right wing media.

So you're stepping off the Dim Plantation and actually supporting Charter Schools? Wow....good to know. :thup:

I don't beg or race bait. But your comments are race baiting.

So was it begging when your tribe got reppparatiat did not happen when none of them were alive?

Yeah, you do. Demanding "reparations" is race baiting, and begging. You are just too stupid to figure it out. My tribe never got reparations you ignorant clod. The Japanese rightfully got reparations because THEY WERE STILL ALIVE!

The black family who had their property stolen from them in Los Angeles County justly got reparations for their loss because THEY ARE STILL ALIVE!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back