The Case Against free speech: we need to combat fascism, my friends

"One of the most disgusting and evil descriptions of our time is when people say “Trump is a Nazi." This cheapens the evil of Nazis and turns a blind eye to the horrors of the Holocaust. In a time when anti-Semites roam the halls of Congress, we must never forget the evils of the greatest tragedy of the 20th century" - Crazy Charlie Kirk

freedom of speech gives a person self worth. not all people are equally deserving of some of that!

freedom of speech does not mean a white person can wear a sombrero and make fun of mexicans!

Those who hate truth and democracy use censorship.

Anyone who likes truth and democracy is against censorship.

FASCISTS use CENSORSHIP.

They aren't fighting fascism, they ARE FASCISM....

"Most American students believe that their classmates are afraid to say what they think" - The Economist

for good reason, my friends!

the left isn't banning hate speech. they're banning speech they hate. there's a big difference.

dont think i'm on the left, my friends!

in france, insulting someone because of their religion is a crime, my friends

they dont have the freedom of speech in developed countries like Australia and China, and in other respectable countries like Iran and Zimbabwe and North Korea

its the right thing to do, my friends

BREAKING:

NY Times inadvertently publishes an interesting column! "I do not believe that it should be the object of our political culture to silence those things said that make some people uncomfortable."

"I was in a writers’ room trying to be creative while at the same time being surveilled by unknown critics who would snitch on me to a disembodied voice over the phone. My every word would be scrutinized. ..."
https://t.co/e6U83kxjJK?amp=1
"The worst thing you can do to citizens of a democratic nation is to silence them. And the easiest way to silence a woman or a man is to threaten his or her livelihood."

Opinion | Why I Quit the Writers’ Room

the definition of a fascist is someone who uses political power to attack private citizens. aka TRUMP!

"Radical Left Dem Mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frey, is doing everything possible to stifle Free Speech despite a record sell-out crowd at the Target Center. Presidents Clinton and Obama paid almost nothing! The Minneapolis Police have been incredible

In fact, the “Cops For Trump” T-shirt Web Site CRASHED because of incredible volume, but is now back up and running. Proceeds go to the Police Union Charities. See you on Thursday night in Minneapolis!

Someone please tell the Radical Left Mayor of Minneapolis that he can’t price out Free Speech. Probably illegal! I stand strongly & proudly with the great Police Officers and Law Enforcement of Minneapolis and the Great State of Minnesota! See you Thursday Night!

The Police are fighting the Radical Left Mayor, and his ridiculous Uniform Ban. Actually, I LOVE the Cops for Trump shirts. Want to bring some home. I am with you 100%!!!!" - Trump

would anyone seriously say that Eisonhower would have allowed the American Nazi Party to protest America's involvement in WWII?

Of course there should be restrictions on speech, my friends!

Forum List

Back