The Case Against A Female President:Its Not Possible To Be A Good Mom & A Good President, my friends

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
being smart makes you strong. keep your focus on what you say and do. you see the world differently from men, and thats the problem.

WE CAN DO IT BECAUSE WE'RE MEN! WE CAN DO ANYTHING!

being smart makes you strong. keep your focus on what you say and do. you see the world differently from men, and thats the problem.

Are you over medicated today? That's about the worst OP this week.

• Banned

Are you over medicated today? That's about the worst OP this week.
the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

"the women's movement is dead" - Kirsten Gillibrand

That needs to be the GOP's message.

Run with that.

DwWOwCMXgAAiIcr.jpg

you must have some pretty nasty scabs from dragging yer knuckles all day long...............

I agree. You elect a woman president and she’ll nuke the world the second she gets her period.
:eek:

“Are you going to run for President?”

@AnnCoulter: “No, I’m against women working”

“I’m very flattered — and they’re totally right, I’d be a FANTASTIC president — but I’m against women working." How can people not adore the hot, blonde intellectual!?! She's LOL.

“Are you going to run for President?”

@AnnCoulter: “No, I’m against women working”

“I’m very flattered — and they’re totally right, I’d be a FANTASTIC president — but I’m against women working." How can people not adore the hot, blonde intellectual!?! She's LOL.

uh. 'she' ( & that is VERY debatable) works.

damn this trollthread came back from the dead?

Forum List

Back