The California Republican Party is dead, according to California Republicans

Cali was done long ago...let them drown in their nearly one trillion dollar unfunded public debt...and eventually the chickens will come home to roost.

Apparently it wasn't.

Yeah it was....and the result is a state that has bankruptcy looming. Well done demoquacks, well done

Oh hey....Illinois faces the same dilemma....who runs that one?
Digest this stupid
California now the world's 5th largest economy, beating out the UK

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/.../california...5th.../583508002/

May 5, 2018 - California's recent boom in real estate and financial services may the reason why the state is now part of the world's top 5 largest economies.
460 billion in debt, Ed.
A mere bagatelle

Cali was done long ago...let them drown in their nearly one trillion dollar unfunded public debt...and eventually the chickens will come home to roost.

Apparently it wasn't.

Yeah it was....and the result is a state that has bankruptcy looming. Well done demoquacks, well done

Digest this stupid

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/.../california...5th.../583508002/

May 5, 2018 - California's recent boom in real estate and financial services may the reason why the state is now part of the world's top 5 largest economies.
460 billion in debt, Ed.

A left loon doesn't comprehend debt...and that debt will crush them at some point, it's inevitable
And what about the TRUMP debt or doesn't that count??

It's plain that the new demographic there doesn't want the GOP message.... That's fine. Changing the message is not the answer. And yes... California can no longer support it's citizens. Let them stew. It's what they choose.

Jo

Apparently it wasn't.

Digest this stupid

460 billion in debt, Ed.

A left loon doesn't comprehend debt...and that debt will crush them at some point, it's inevitable
This isn't about Trump, this is about Ca. Want to talk about Trump's debt, make a thread on it.

The nation is watching how damaging one party rule is....California's elections have been fraudulent for decades....worse than Florida.....people going from one polling place to another filling out provisional ballots....illegal aliens voting and voter rolls that haven't been checked out for years....its a big waste of time to vote in California....
:bsflag::link:

Apparently it wasn't.

Digest this stupid

460 billion in debt, Ed.
A mere bagatelle
No, no it's not. That is serious debt

California Republicans are not like other Republicans, they are more moderate. Case in point: Former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. NOt what I'd call a "conservative.".

Too bad, California could use a little moderation to even out their radical left-wingedness.

The nation as a whole has a 21 trillion dollar debt. Thanks, Trump!, As goes California, goes the nation. Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

Last edited:

Digest this stupid

460 billion in debt, Ed.

This isn't about Trump, this is about Ca. Want to talk about Trump's debt, make a thread on it.
Pardon me I assumed debt is debt especially when one bashes a state without bashing a countries leader

Digest this stupid

460 billion in debt, Ed.

Pardon me I assumed debt is debt especially when one bashes a state without bashing a countries leader
Ca. debt isn't fed debt, Ed. Two different entities.

i keep hearing the old repub party referred to as the TRUMP Party and thats good news .

I guess Hollywood would have to move to a more viable and economically vibrant part of the country like Alabama or Mississippi

California itself is quickly becoming a shithole state -- property values there are plummeting because of how all of the people are moving out and no one is willing to move in -- oh wait!

This is what they been saying about Cali for the past 40 years

It's plain that the new demographic there doesn't want the GOP message.... That's fine. Changing the message is not the answer. And yes... California can no longer support it's citizens. Let them stew. It's what they choose.

Jo

If the gop.had some brains and some integrity, i think a limited government message would be a winner.

California Republicans are not like other Republicans, they are more moderate. Case in point: Former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. NOt what I'd call a "conservative.".

Too bad, California could use a little moderation to even out their radical left-wingedness.
The more radical Republicans were thrown out on their asses in California, Darrell Issa, who chose not to run because he knew what was coming and the Putin loving, RWNJ, Dana Rohrabacher, and for that I say thank you, California.

DsKel0tWwAEa7FS.jpg

DsJeRyjU4AAczSa.jpg

The nation as a whole has 21 trillion dollar debt. Thanks, Trump!, As goes California, goes the nation. Be careful what you wish, you may get it.

I'm against all debt and a fiscal Conservative...not a left loon like you, moron

Oh and Trump isn't responsible for 21 trillion in debt you clueless dumb fucker, your boy ran up a shit load too

The nation as a whole has 21 trillion dollar debt. Thanks, Trump!, As goes California, goes the nation. Be careful what you wish, you may get it.

I'm against all debt and a fiscal Conservative...not a left loon like you, moron

Oh and Trump isn't responsible for 21 trillion in debt you clueless dumb fucker, your boy ran up a shit load too
You voted for Trump because you bought into his fiscally responsible bullshit and he ballooned the debt not to mention the deficit. So you give Trump a pass. Obama's debt was due to your boy W. destroying the US economy in 2008. But you ignore that little fact. Trump's debt was gratuitous. His tax cuts reckless. The piper will be paid. You support Trump regardless of his debt and deficit busting budget. But in the meantime continue with the fiction and self-delusion that you are a "fiscal conservative."

You voted for Trump because you bought into his fiscally responsible bullshit and he ballooned the debt not to mention the deficit. So you give Trump a pass. Obama's debt was due to your boy W. destroying the US economy in 2008. But you ignore that little fact. Trump's debt was gratuitous. His tax cuts reckless. The piper will be paid. You support Trump regardless of his debt and deficit busting budget. But in the meantime continue with the fiction and self-delusion that you are a "fiscal conservative."

Well no, shit head I've stated more than once my vote went to Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and this inane, insane PC bullshit.

You started with a lie and were swiftly bitch slapped

Well no, shit head I've stated more than once my vote went to Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and this inane, insane PC bullshit.

You started with a lie and were swiftly bitch slapped
LOL. Really, that was funny. Did you support Trump's budget busting policies, yes or no?

Forum List

Back