The Bush Doctrine: The Death of The Useless Nations & The One World Order

wade said:
Such a shame. You people pat someone on the back for espousing pure opinion based upon slanted "facts" and denial of consequences and culpabilities. The mentality here remindes me of the people who patted a kid on the back after he got into a fight in the lunch yard when I was in school.

You people don't want peace. You people don't want justice. You just want war. You think it is a given that we will win this war and that the costs will be tolerable - but the costs are going to be staggering.

When it is all over, 20 years from now, China is going to be the world superpower and the USA is going to be about where Britian and France are today. That is the price of the Bush policies. And China is going to be a harsh master.

Wade.

Sorry for sounding emotionally detatched, but in the rather large history of warfare, 1000 deaths in more than a year is hardly staggering. In fact it is very light. The British lost over 8000 in one day of WWII.

And Im sure a commie like yourself would be glad to see China take over.

wade said:
You just want war.

We want war.........we are at war. We just want to be able to fight back.

If the problem was left to linger any longer the global situation would likely have escalated until a unified Islamic caliphate, running out of oil and exceedingly anti-western, decided all out war was their best and only option. The cost of that war would be staggering, and the west might not have come out of it well at all.

The President, through his policies, is steering the course of history to prevent just that sequence of events. To do otherwise would be foolish and perhaps fatal.

wade said:
You people don't want peace. You people don't want justice. You just want war. You think it is a given that we will win this war and that the costs will be tolerable - but the costs are going to be staggering.

You dont get it. War has been declared on us. it doesnt matter if we dont want to fight we either have to fight or we will die. We dont have a choice between war and peace. We have a choice between War and something worse. Given those choices, fighting back is the only choice good and honest men can make.

theim said:
Sorry for sounding emotionally detatched, but in the rather large history of warfare, 1000 deaths in more than a year is hardly staggering. In fact it is very light. The British lost over 8000 in one day of WWII.

And Im sure a commie like yourself would be glad to see China take over.

It's not the cost in lives, it's the cost in $ and in destruction of our principals and our way of life. And we are probably going to see another 1000 US dead before March - once the election is over our troops are going to be "cleaning out" the no-go zones and losses will be high.

Again, I'm not a commie. I argued that line of reasoning simply as an exercise, hoping someone would be able to make a good counter argument. I believe neither Communsim or Capitalism work in the long run, but Capitalism is the better of the two.

Wade.

You dont get it. War has been declared on us. it doesnt matter if we dont want to fight we either have to fight or we will die. We dont have a choice between war and peace. We have a choice between War and something worse. Given those choices, fighting back is the only choice good and honest men can make.

No I get it completely. The problem is we don't seem to know who we are at war with or what we are fighting for. Bin-Ladin's plan was to destroy America's preeminance (sp?) as a world economic power and invalidate us as the leading world power. He wanted us to take counter action which would unite the Islamic world against us. This war in Iraq is EXACTLY what he wanted.

Wade.

wade said:
No I get it completely. The problem is we don't seem to know who we are at war with or what we are fighting for. Bin-Ladin's plan was to destroy America's preeminance (sp?) as a world economic power and invalidate us as the leading world power. He wanted us to take counter action which would unite the Islamic world against us. This war in Iraq is EXACTLY what he wanted.

Wade.

Yes. Doing nothing is clearly a superior position. This is always the lib conclusion, and it stinks.

Common now rtwing,
Wade may be right , look how doing nothing has worked for the UN and France , both are loved and respected by the world . If we could just get Kerry / Edwards elected they could service the world leaders on those Democrat knee pads that Monica used then everything would be alright , everyone would have well paying jobs , pollution would go away , and we would all become vegetaians driving electric cars . And of course the Muslims would become our best friends . :suck: :puke: . . . :baby:

sitarro said:
Common now rtwing,
Wade may be right , look how doing nothing has worked for the UN and France , both are loved and respected by the world . If we could just get Kerry / Edwards elected they could service the world leaders on those Democrat knee pads that Monica used then everything would be alright , everyone would have well paying jobs , pollution would go away , and we would all become vegetaians driving electric cars . And of course the Muslims would become our best friends . :suck: :puke: . . . :baby:

:thup: :laugh:

wade said:

Wade.

What the heck are you talking about? The war in Iraq hasnt united the Islamic World against us. There are a number of Muslim nations supporting us. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Aghanistan, Pakistan, etc are all glad Saddam is out of power. Most importantly a majority of the muslims in Iraq are happy to be out of his firm grip. We have Iraqis joining us to fight against the terrorists insurgents. On what planet are you living on that you think we have somehow united the Islamic world against us?

How exactly has how the War on Iraq destroyed America's preeminance as a world economic power? we have arguably the strongest economy in the world. Our unemployment is at 5.4 which is record low compared to the rest of the world. Who has lower unemployment? Islamic countries? HA

And how have we been invalidated as a leading world power? We are the only power in the world trying to lead.

Grrrr... Avatar, I'm not going to go through it all again. US unemployment is much higher than the Bush Adminstration would have you believe - look into how the figures are calculated, and these figures are futher manipulated by having so many called up for military service. Our economy is running on pure sugar via cheap money, and this cannot last. The national debt is growing at record rates. See my post at: http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12224

The Saudis, Afghans, and Pakistanis? Do a little research on it and see if you really think these countries support us in Iraq. You will see that they don't, it's just lip service and tactics. There are elements in each country that do support us, but the vast majority are against us. The most popular peice of art selling in Pakistan today is a poster showing Bin-Ladin standing proudly in the foreground with the towers burning in the background.

Wade.

Sir Evil said:
Well then nothing much has changed for you I guess! Seems you are upset that this post by Spike kicks ass on anything that you have posted thus far and now you are upset like the schoolboy when eveyone is patting him on his back!

Oh and Wade, I don't recall anyone trying to hold you back from leaving so if you are unhappy with the mentality on this board don't let the door hit ya in the ass! :fifty:

Subtle SE, subtle! :laugh:

Thanks for the props, guys.

Just remember, even though I might inspire some of you, I would never have been this inspired, myself, had I not wandered into here and found such intelligent, eloquent people. Yeah, I come through here once & a while with my works, but you guys are the ones fighting in the trenches, every minute of every day. The true accolades go to all of you, not me. Still, thanks for the kind words.

Again, our main goal is to win this election for President Bush & America, and I have great faith that, together, we will accomplish this goal.

Keep in mind, for the rest of the stretch we must fight hungry, fight as though we were behind, & fight until we arrive at the true moment of victory.

Keep fighting the good fight!

SPIKES

Forum List

Back