The Bush Doctrine: The Death of The Useless Nations & The One World Order

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
This week, as President Bush spoke to the U.N.- a band of useless thugs & criminals- Kerry & the Dems have increased the volume of the chorus of doom, gloom, hate & peril, of course excoriating President Bush & America for creating more violence, more death, more destruction, and more terrorism. Well, on November 2nd, we must, as a nation, stand up to both the despots of the world & of our own country and proclaim our support for freedom, democracy, & security at home: A victory for President Bush. Of late, I have been hearing & reading how President Bush has created more terrorism. Well, that makes a lot of sense.

Gee, don't you guys get it? We should have taken the hit on 9/11 and tried to open a dialogue with Al Qaeda & bin Laden. Ya know, try to figure out how we made them that angry? Then, like Old Europe, we should have gone to Annan & the U.N. and, on bended knee, begged them to protect us by passing a Resolution.

FU*K THAT & FU*K THEM!

We are America, and we will do whatever we must to protect our country. If the Bush Doctrine leads to pissing off the rest of the world.....SO FU*KING BE IT! Yeah, President Bush rushed us into war. Why couldn't he be more like the U.N. and give Saddam ANOTHER 12 years & ANOTHER 17 Resolutions. Further, it's funny how people forget that not only were France, Russia, & the U.N. arming and/or aiding Saddam, but that they were in the process of trying to get the sanctions lifted, making a Kerryworld of diplomacy useless.....like the Useless Nations. Face it, the U.N. is a pathetic body of the weak, the whining, cowards, criminals, communists, and the corrupt; the U.N., like liberals such as Jimmy Carter & John Kerry, never met a dictator they didn't love. When it comes to doing the heavy lifting, freeing people from tyranny & oppression, it's always left up to us. President Bush, America, & our brave soldiers have freed over 50 million people. What claim can the U.N. make? They were in bed with Saddam & allowed thousands of Rwandans to be slaughtered? We're taking the lead on the Sudan crisis & AIDS in Africa, we feed & heal the world, yet all we get is garbage & hatred from the world & our home-grown traitors.

The Useless Nations, the LMM, & the pinko commie libs in America always bring up Abu Ghraib, but never discuss innocent Americans being beheaded or the mass graves filled with innocent Iraqis. They berate Israel for using too much force, but pipe the hell down when Hamas terrorists blow up innocent people on Israeli buses or gun down a pregnant woman & her three children. These terrorist-sympathizers say, "Yeah, Saddam might not have been the greatest guy in the world..........BUT BUSH IS HITLER."

The liberals ring their hands over 20,000 civilians killed- this though they never break it down into how they died, as in how many were the result of Sadr's violent powergrab & Zarqawi's terrorist attacks. Well, assuming that 20 thousand IS true, I will ask what many would like to ask but might not: SO WHAT? Yes, every one of those deaths is a tragedy that should cut us all to the bone, but war becomes a numbers game, however cold & sick that might be. Under Saddam, over 5,000 innocent Iraqis died every MONTH from starvation, disease, & mass executions- If only Kerry's lovely U.N. had done their job instead of lining their filthy pockets with blood money in the Oil-for-Fraud debacle.

[Side Note- We must be prepared to suffer civilian deaths. Beyond the crucial difference that civilian deaths are tragic mistakes and victims of terrorism are intentional targets, it is vital that we always allow for civilian deaths, never letting them impede our goals. Why? Because if we do, it will be the end. See, the terrorists have no qualms with killing the innocent. Actually, that is their goal. If we, a compassionate people, refuse to fire a gun or drop a bomb if there is a risk that a civilian might get killed in the crossfire, we will hold ourselves to a standard which will give the terrorists the upper hand, they will hold the world hostage.........and we will lose. This, we will never allow, no matter how tragic each individual civilian death might be; the survival of the entire free world depends upon this hard fact of life.]

Also, since most liberals rejoiced at hitting that big "1,000 soldiers killed" milestone, seeming to take a secret sick pleasure in it, I will leave that part of the equation out of it, for we know that most liberals view our soldiers as willing murderers. So again, I wish NOBODY had died in this war- except the terrorists & ex-Ba'athists- but for Kerry to claim that it was better under Saddam is not only insane, it is anti-humanity. Oh, he never said that? Ok, let's look at his "logic":

We have traded a dictator & a steady Iraq for chaos & an unsteady Iraq. We are less safe; Iraq is less safe.

Gee, sounds like he watched The Hamburgler's crockumentary one too many times. I guess that image of kids flying kites in a peaceful Iraq reminded him of the joy of windsurfing. I mean, damn, Saddam let them have KITES! How bad a guy could he really be?

UNBELIEVABLE!

Speaking of speeches, I have to admit that Kerry, for once, hit it out of the park on Monday. He was coherent, comfortable, passionate, organized, and his message had a powerful delivery. Why, you ask? Because he was bashing America & our military. He was finally able to give his '71 speech again, just replacing "Vietnam" with "Iraq." Doom, gloom, & treason really do become him.

So, as Kerry stated, we've created more terrorists. How? By defending ourselves & freeing over 50 million people from the bondage of oppression & tyranny? Garbage. If so, I am sure the terrorists were headed in that direction in the first place. If they want death, death they shall have. We did nothing to provoke the Iranian hostage crisis, Lebanon bombings of our Marines, the first WTC attack, the African embassy bombings, Khobar Towers, U.S.S. Cole, or the 9/11 holocaust, yet now America haters are saying WE have created these terrorists. If this is how the rest of the world feels, they can fu*k themselves & go cower with the cowards in Spain & the rest of Old Europe!

The rest of the world needs us FAR more than we will EVER need them; therefore, we are in no danger of being isolated. Just as the U.N. is against everything for which we stand, we know the correct & just path by simply taking the opposite road of the U.N. & France. If Kerry had been elected this November, he would have done EVERYTHING to garner approval from that corrupt body. The fact that President Bush is so hated by these world losers just proves what a great president he has been for America! America: Ya know, the country that he is responsible for protecting?

Now, Kerry is trying to parse his words concerning his original vote to go to war with Iraq, a vote driven by the post-9/11 mood in the nation- he actually said that he only has had 1 Iraq position, not the provable 11. He claims that it was merely a vote for authorization, NOT a direct war resolution. Funny, I'm not a politician yet I knew that the vote was a direct link to war. If he, a senator, didn't know that, I would have to believe that this man needs a brain transplant. However, I know that he is aware of the truth, but he is trying to obfuscate the truth for current political reasons. If he was shocked at the war, I assume it is because President Bush- unlike liberals such as Kerry, Kennedy, Carter, & Clinton- actually meant what he said. Liberals like Kerry engage in empty rhetoric, President Bush deals in action. Words and conferences and summits and studies and sanctions and Resolutions are all good & well, but there is a cutoff point, a point when the only option left is to put force & meaning behind the lofty words, to bring a situation to a point of a certain finality. THAT, my friends, is what you call LEADERSHIP!

Also, one more point most be made to clear the record: Contrary to liberal belief, Republicans HATE war. War is an abomination against humanity. We get painted as blood-lusting, crazed, warmongering monsters, yet the truth is that we love peace, this while liberals create the conditions for unavoidable war. Though war IS an abomination, it is sometimes required for self-defense or in order to prevent a larger war. Case in point: Because of Clinton's unwillingness to take out bin Laden after we were attacked again & again; because Clinton formed an ultradovish team- Albright, Cohen, Berger, Reno, etc.....; because he ignored that bin Laden had officially declared war against us several times; because he even refused to accept Sudan's offer to hand bin Laden over to us, the hellstorm of 9/11 was brought to our doorstep. Now, due to his "love & peace" mentality, President Bush has had to take America to war TWICE to make up for Clinton's lost opportunities, incompetence, & cowardice. No, we Republicans HATE war, but Kerry's way would lead to more wars, larger wars, and, no doubt, a war on our own soil. In other words, the death of America. Then again, that might just be the aim of liberals. Bottom Line: Liberals start wars by ignoring the threat; Republicans have to come in, clean up the mess, and END THE WAR!

Of late, I have been lurking on liberal/Dem boards, and I cannot believe the hatred that these freaks have for President Bush & their own country. The putrid, vile bile they spew at President Bush, our military, and America is only matched by their sick, twisted, perverted paranoia. The latest Group Think "memo" is that Karl Rove is behind Memogate, and that Dan Rather, having let them down, must be one of Rove's operatives. There are still MANY liberals who STILL refuse to concede that the memos were forged, thus showing their inability to keep at least one foot in reality. Also, I wonder why liberals always compare President Bush to Hitler or Satan, yet NEVER Stalin, a butcher who murdered 26 million of his OWN people. Hmmm, I guess he's one of their boys. Oh, and don't give me that garbage that they are the exceptions to the rule. No, they are the rank & file of the Democratic Party and traitors to America, even going so far as to say, "I hate Bush for making me pull against our soldiers in Iraq & FOR the 'resistance fighters'." They ask why the Bush twins haven't been sent to Iraq to fight & die. Beyond stupid, they seem not to ask why Chelsea wasn't forced to die in Somalia and have her naked, dead body dragged through the streets until it lie in puddles & pieces. They trust Iran over us; they claim that the beheading videos are fakes; they call Tony Blair a murderer; they call PM Allawi a war criminal & bet on when he will be assassinated; they love Chirac & Arafat; they refuse to use the word "terrorist;" they compare President Bush to Hitler & Satan; and they maintain that President Bush would hold onto power by force, even saying that Bush would have Kerry assassinated. No, I am not kidding. And their fellow ignorant sheep just lap it up and join in the chaotic chorus of the rage of the rabble.

[Dear liberals: Having once been (1992) a radical liberal Democrat myself, I thought I knew you & your ilk; I was wrong. I have NEVER seen such disgusting, hateful rhetoric in my life. However, (slap) LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING, BITCH!....I now know who & what you are. Trust me, you will lose. More importantly, WE WILL WIN. Not just on November 2nd, but in the battle for the hearts & minds of the American people. Come on, admit it, if only to yourself. Ya know that aching, gnawing feeling at your back. Come ooooooon! You know what that cold feeling is. It's getting stronger every day, and no amount of chiming into the Group Think with mutual promises of victory will make it go away, right? Well, I can help you out on this: IT IS YOUR IMPENDING DEFEAT! Now, now, calm down. You guys KNEW this was coming. You freaks are SO filled with hatred for President Bush, our military, and America that you have, once again, committed political suicide. The problem is that the hate that fuels you has clouded your hearts so much that it has spread to your abilities of perception. The hate which keeps you warm at night will be your undoing. Though I see a lot of you pledging to each other that Kerry will win in a landslide, I am certain that you know, deep down, that the reality is quite the converse. Perhaps, just perhaps, once you open your hearts & minds, let go of your hatred, and attempt to love the country which you so despise, perhaps then, and ONLY then, you will be invited to come in from the cold of political exile.

Until then, live with your hatred, suffer with your hatred, and lose with your hatred, for it will be all that you have left!]

So, my fellow Republicans, we have enough traitors & freaks to worry about in our own country. If the world thinks we have the time or the desire to give a fu*k what France & the U.N. think about us, guess again.

We love President Bush, America, our troops, and everything else is irrelevant.

They can call it jingoism. I call it survival!

They can call it fascism. I call it patriotism.

They can call it cowboy mentality. I call it the War on Terror.

If the Bush Doctrine scares anyone, they might want to consider moving to France for the next four years.

SPIKES

having read this again, I have to say this is the single best thread i've read. I greatly enjoyed how you wrote the piece, and the content. :)

Thank you.

-=d=- said:
I greatly enjoyed how you wrote the piece, and the content. :)

If that is the case, do a search for thread's authored by SPIKES. He used to write pieces such as this with some regularity, though this is his first in a bit. I had recently wondered where he'd gotten off too. 'Lurking on liberal boards' it would seem (and the ensuing decontamination regiment of course).

Zhukov said:
If that is the case, do a search for thread's authored by SPIKES. He used to write pieces such as this with some regularity, though this is his first in a bit. I had recently wondered where he'd gotten off too. 'Lurking on liberal boards' it would seem (and the ensuing decontamination regiment of course).

спасибо

:)

Zhukov said:
Before you ask about Ничево (nichevo), it literally means 'nothing'. In this usage (replying to 'thank you') it could be roughly translated into 'it was nothing'.

lol :) Guess I was right :)

That's gotta be the best summary of how I and other lovers of Freedom feel that I've ever seen..

Great job!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-=d=- said:
having read this again, I have to say this is the single best thread i've read. I greatly enjoyed how you wrote the piece, and the content. :)

Thank you.

I'll have to backup this statement and add a few.

I've read nearly every post and thread on this board since it started. This was the best post I've ever read on the board. I felt like a read a miniature book. Kinda harsh on libs, but a lot of 'hatred' comes that way as a result of listening to the FAR left speak. I still disagree with the everyday liberal, but I can stomach them. :)

I thought this post was extremely well written, patriotic, and showed us a piece of Spikes. I'm glad he shared. Spikes, I hope you have a paid job writing somewhere. If not, you should look into it.

Great job. :)

Such a shame. You people pat someone on the back for espousing pure opinion based upon slanted "facts" and denial of consequences and culpabilities. The mentality here remindes me of the people who patted a kid on the back after he got into a fight in the lunch yard when I was in school.

You people don't want peace. You people don't want justice. You just want war. You think it is a given that we will win this war and that the costs will be tolerable - but the costs are going to be staggering.

When it is all over, 20 years from now, China is going to be the world superpower and the USA is going to be about where Britian and France are today. That is the price of the Bush policies. And China is going to be a harsh master.

Wade.

Damn Spikes ,
I have always enjoyed your well thought out and written posts but this one definitely takes the proverbial cake .You have truely outdone yourself!
I can understand the frustration that can spawn such an awesome piece , I too have spent a few hours butting my head against my monitor screwing around with the clones that populate Yahoo's boards . If it wasn't for the ease of access to this board and the high caliber of thought that is evident here I might have gone ahead and killed my computer . I can't tell you what a relief it is to get to read the extraordinary arguments , the incredible humor , and the comradeship that is the USMB .Even those that lean to the left on this board , at least some of the guys that lean left(wade and spilly don't qualify) , can at least put together some good arguments without becoming fanatical and stupid , that is refreshing .
Thanks guys for your sanity , I'm glad to be on the right side .And of course , thanks Jim for putting together such a super meeting place . :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Let me get off the podium , I'm starting to feel like Sally Fields and I didn't even do anything . Great job Spikes . :smoke:

Forum List

Back