The broom is warming up for Whitmer

Too bad Adolf isn't around to be the running mate...

The

Whitmer
Hitler

ticket

Why wouldn't I be happy? Because you're miserable over his success?
4i6Ckte.gif

• Awesome economy
  • Infrastructure
  • CHIPS Act
  • SCOTUS Justice Brown
  • Covid vaccinations
  • Record low unemployment
  • Strengthened NATO
  • Repairing relations with allies that Trump shit on
  • Helping Ukraine win
  • Massive Green energy advancement
Joe is GREAT!

You have a very low bar.

Explains why our country is such a clusterfuck.
Why don't you explain why you think this country is a cluster fuck? I'm not seeing it. The vast majority of Americans aren't seeing it.

Is it the record low unemployment? The vaccinated masses? The strengthening of NATO?

You have a very low bar.

Is it that you have a shitload of credit card debt and the Federal Reserve raised rates a bunch of times? Because that would be your dumbassery. I have no credit card debt, but I do have a Lending Club savings account paying me 4.25%, resulting in hundreds of dollars in interest for me each month.

You can't blame President Biden for your financial mismanagement.

You have a very low bar.

Is it because Biden isn't a POS like Trump, and is helping Red states like Alabama instead of looking to hurt and punish Americans who didn't vote for him?

Alabama, according to the latest FAQ sheet available on the spending package, will receive the following over the next five years (without mentioning specific projects):

- $5.2 billion for federal-aid highway programs and $255 million for bridge replacements

-A minimum of $100 million to upgrade broadband coverage

-$400 million for public transportation

- $23 million to protect against wildfires and $19 million to protect against wildfires

- $79 million to support the expansion of electric vehicle charging throughout the state.

-$782 million to improve water infrastructure across the state

-$140 million for infrastructure development at its airports.

Is it that you have a shitload of credit card debt and the Federal Reserve raised rates a bunch of times? Because that would be your dumbassery. I have no credit card debt, but I do have a Lending Club savings account paying me 4.25%, resulting in hundreds of dollars in interest for me each month.

You can't blame President Biden for your financial mismanagement.
Thank you, after decades of lecturing about personal responsibility, you’d think they’d adhere to their own dogma.

Thank you, after decades of lecturing about personal responsibility, you’d think they’d adhere to their own dogma.
They always talk shit about things they never honor or do themselves.

• Personal responsibility
  • Patriotism
  • Country first
  • Taking care of veterans
  • Backing the blue
  • Fiscal responsibility
  • Smaller government
  • Pork projects

They're hypocrites on every one of these, and more.

That’s right, keep posting the same cherry-picked 24 seconds, like we’ve never seen it before and are going to be impressed! :rolleyes-41:
Where is the witch on the Muslims banning pride crap from public property? Heard anything from her on that?

That's a different question than if I'm happy with President Biden. I'm ecstatic that Joe Biden is our president. There are very few people I would rather have as our president than Joe Biden.

Did you used to work at Atlanta Jewish Times??

They really like Joe too.... and did when homO was President, have another read...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Translation = we got away with JFK, let's try again....

Forum List

Back