The broom is warming up for Whitmer

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Nobody on the Dems can be happy with Joe. Everyone knows he is senile, corrupt, stupid, and will likely fall and gaff galore during the campaign.

Nobody is yet twitching to get in, or tWITCHing... but one clearly has the broom warming up...

"I may not be on the ballot next year"

LOL!!!!

Not I WILL NOT... I "may not"

LOL!!!

MI Gov Whitmer Sends Health Dept. Officials to Evict GOP Pollwatchers ...

Why wouldn't I be happy? Because you're miserable over his success?
4i6Ckte.gif

• Awesome economy
  • Infrastructure
  • CHIPS Act
  • SCOTUS Justice Brown
  • Covid vaccinations
  • Record low unemployment
  • Strengthened NATO
  • Repairing relations with allies that Trump shit on
  • Helping Ukraine win
  • Massive Green energy advancement
..and he’s a super hero.

Dark_Brandon.jpg

Nobody on the Dems can be happy with Joe. Everyone knows he is senile, corrupt, stupid, and will likely fall and gaff galore during the campaign.

Nobody is yet twitching to get in, or tWITCHing... but one clearly has the broom warming up...

"I may not be on the ballot next year"

LOL!!!!

Not I WILL NOT... I "may not"

LOL!!!

MI Gov Whitmer Sends Health Dept. Officials to Evict GOP Pollwatchers ...

She's falsely accusing others of the crimes that she committed.

That bitch falsely imprisoned millions of innocent Michiganders.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

She and Chris Wray hate hoaxed together already.

"That bitch falsely imprisoned millions of innocent Michiganders."

You gotta prove that one, poster Muhammed.
You stated it.
You prove it.
Adult Swim rules.

ps......re: Whitmer and what the legislature did over in Michigan vis-a-vis guns ---- well finally, some pols stepped up and got some commons sense legislation directed towards we the people managing firearms in our society better. They enacted three practical and pragmatic actions:

1. Safe Storage ---- if a minor gets your gun and causes harm you are criminally liable. (read the bill)
2. If you beat the snot outta your wife and girlfriends and the judge issues a restraining order.....you lose your guns until it is adjudicated further. (read the bill for the particulars.)
3. Increased 'background check' provisions. Enhances our society's ability to know more about the people who want to introduce a high lethality tool into our society.

All are step in the right direction.

All good.

That’s right, keep posting the same cherry-picked 24 seconds, like we’ve never seen it before and are going to be impressed! :rolleyes-41:

You gotta prove that one, poster Muhammed.
You stated it.
You prove it.
Adult Swim rules.

ps......re: Whitmer and what the legislature did over in Michigan vis-a-vis guns ---- well finally, some pols stepped up and got some commons sense legislation directed towards we the people managing firearms in our society better. They enacted three practical and pragmatic actions:

1. Safe Storage ---- if a minor gets your gun and causes harm you are criminally liable. (read the bill)
2. If you beat the snot outta your wife and girlfriends and the judge issues a restraining order.....you lose your guns until it is adjudicated further. (read the bill for the particulars.)
3. Increased 'background check' provisions. Enhances our society's ability to know more about the people who want to introduce a high lethality tool into our society.

All are step in the right direction.

All good.

Everyone who supports gun control raise your right hand....

Adolf Hitler was the 'Fuehrer of drugs' - BBC News

R.35b26d88d40a39184883b35633b0ea7f

Why wouldn't I be happy? Because you're miserable over his success?
4i6Ckte.gif

• Awesome economy
  • Infrastructure
  • CHIPS Act
  • SCOTUS Justice Brown
  • Covid vaccinations
  • Record low unemployment
  • Strengthened NATO
  • Repairing relations with allies that Trump shit on
  • Helping Ukraine win
  • Massive Green energy advancement
Things you don’t know…

I am EXTREMELY happy with Joseph Biden (God's choice)

The poll, conducted April 13-17 among 1,230 U.S. adults, found only 26% of respondents would like to see Biden run again in 2024, versus 73% who said he shouldn't. That includes 47% of Democrats, while 52% of Democrats do not want him to run.

In other words, the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" and the worst sick lying woke scum on the left likes Traitor Joe, but 3/4th of Americans do not...

Maybe this article's subject would be something I would like her and those like her to comment on as to their position on the subject. As for me a lot of members of both these groups see me as the enemy but I wouldn't stop them from flying their flag or saying their prayers.

Maybe this article's subject would be something I would like her and those like her to comment on as to their position on the subject. As for me a lot of members of both these groups see me as the enemy but I wouldn't stop them from flying their flag or saying their prayers.

Muslims are slowly noticing that all of the 911 Traitors are on the side of Traitor Joe...

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

Forum List

Back